ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW->T1E 50k Applied in time with incompleted documents.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

What did you do to apply for T1E when your UK visa is expiring

1. Applied as overstayer within 28 days but get rejected.
No votes
2 Applied as overstayer within 28 days and successful
No votes
3. Applied on time with outstanding documents and HO received the extra documents.
100%
4. Applied on time with outstanding documents but HO rejected the extra documents.
No votes

Total votes: 1

hallowvip
Newly Registered

PSW->T1E 50k Applied in time with incompleted documents.

Post by hallowvip » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 pm

I'm going through the route of PSW -> T1 E 50k

As my 50K investment funds can only be available in the U.K on 12nd of July, but my PSW visa expired on 8th of July so if I apply 1 week later with the completed documents I will be qualified as an overstayer thus lost the rights to appeal. So I followed the advice on this post, and submitted all documents available before my PSW visa expired:

Psw expires today i am applying tomorrow
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... sc&start=0

The advice was as followed:
esic_sonia wrote:One Advice for everyone!!!!

If your visa is expiring on, for example, 8th of FEB 2013, You must file your application today, even with incomplete documents. Just write a letter stating a genuine reason that why your documents are missing and when will you provide them with those missing letters. Just make sure your Application is completely filled, plus visa fees is successfully taken by them.

Once you get a Case Reference number, you then send your remaining documents to UKBA caseworker with your case reference number..

This will always keep you safe and you will not loose your appeal rights.
esic_sonia wrote:This is how things go.

1) Application filing via Post

2) Fees deducted

3) Acknowledgement letter about documents received

4) Biometric Letter (15 days deadline)

Now, your caseworker will only start going through your file only if they have received your biomentric data. In other words, they will make decision only after biometric procedure is completed. Now, from the date of filing to the date of Biometric data, there are generally gaps of weeks. Therefore, You can submit your remaining or missing supporting documents during this gap before you finish biometric enrollment procedure. (Kindly make a Next Day trackable delivery so that you know that they have received your documents.)

This give you a general idea of how much ample amount of time you generally have.

Hope this help many to understand!

I also read in application form(latest from 01/07/2013) that a valid application is considered as followed:
1. correct application form must be submitted
2. correct application fee must be paid
3. current passport, BRP must be provided
4. mandatory sections in application form must be completed
5. 2 identical passport-sized photographs must be supplied.

Now I submitted all above documents among others before my PSW visa expired, and with a Cover letter explained my reasons of outstanding documents.

My question is that if i'm going to send them the outstanding documents(Bank statements), what's the best time/ways to do so. Do I need to file a "uk visa change of circumstances" form or how should I submit any new documents.

I have also heard that the Home Office usually can't accept any additional documents. In this case what's my option? Can I submit another application with competed documents next week when I'm still within 28 days "grace period", before the previous one's decision has been made?

Please advice!

hallowvip
Newly Registered

Post by hallowvip » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:16 pm

So today I received the acknowledge letter from Home Office.

At the end of the letter it says: "Please do not send any additional documents to us unless requested to do so by caseworker"

What's your opinion guys?

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:27 am

Hi

Please send all the documents to HO, but only by recorded next day delivery.
Also make photo copies of all the new documents that you are sending.

The case workers are so lazy that they dont bother to ask for any documents, sometime they just make decision based on the documents available.

The case worker starts working on the file only after your bio metric, by then try to send all the documents.

I did the same when i applied for my visa. So it shouldnt be a problem.

regards
hallowvip wrote:So today I received the acknowledge letter from Home Office.

At the end of the letter it says: "Please do not send any additional documents to us unless requested to do so by caseworker"

hallowvip
Newly Registered

Post by hallowvip » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:49 am

desibabu wrote:Hi

Please send all the documents to HO, but only by recorded next day delivery.
Also make photo copies of all the new documents that you are sending.

The case workers are so lazy that they dont bother to ask for any documents, sometime they just make decision based on the documents available.

The case worker starts working on the file only after your bio metric, by then try to send all the documents.

I did the same when i applied for my visa. So it shouldnt be a problem.

regards
hallowvip wrote:So today I received the acknowledge letter from Home Office.

Thanks!

When you send your additional documents for your application, which address did you send to? I have received the acknowledgement letter with Case Reference Number, and the Return address at:

Home Office
(Charging Ops Team)
PO BOX 3468
Sheffield S3 8WA

So if I were to send the additional documents to Sheffield, what would be the address to write in your opinion? I would assume it as:

Home Office
Tier 1
PO BOX 3468
Sheffield S3 8WA

Is it correct or are there multiple PO BOXes within a single city's Home Office address that lead to various departments?

Please advice.

Kind Regards.