ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

olapoint101

Just scared now

Post by olapoint101 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Hello pals,
Been a while..I'm just scared seeing people getting refusal,so I'm worried because I'm still waiting for my decision but I don't care any decision from HO and I will wait for them,I just want to be ready for them before is late and I will like to know how much JR cost.

yahwadud

Re: waiting

Post by yahwadud » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:01 pm

grenadagirl wrote:Sorry to hear about your bad news @godgives...this is why I'm scared, people get refused for no reason yet the people who commit crimes in their home country and only want to be in the UK to claim benefits is who gets granted, it's sad... this month has been full of bad news
.you will be granted

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Sorry for @Godgives refusal, don't give up fight, fight, fight, fight until the end....... @shareen24h yes there are some granted under 7 year rules in this forum, yes 15 years not a joke its a hard time without job, my daughter asking me why u not taking me a holiday please please papa take me somewhere... anyway we will be granted soon. God bless

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:03 pm

shareen24h wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:
shareen24h wrote:
Shondra Sharma wrote:Hi shareen24h its shocking people reufsed but stay positive, my solicitor told me if both parents are illegal or overstayer and been here long and child born or lived in uk 7 or more years, they have more chance than british child and partner, home office think child can stay with their one parents, they don't care about other parents but in both parents illegal or overstayer case how comes child lived their own is one, lets hope for good, he told me if you applied after 9th of july and your child 7 or more years lived in uk and your in the immigration rules, should be granted. Could you share your story ? how long you been in uk? God bless
Hi Shondra Sharma

Thanks again for your positive attitude. I came in 2004 as a student and my child join me at his age 4 and half. now he is 12. living here more then 7 yrs.
Overstayed from 2009. My concern is though we have no valid status, the only thing child 7 yrs duration here. But HO r not bothering childrens who`s parent have no status.They are not interested those family and minor to stay here, . I don`t know what will happen. Did u made any query after ur application. I haven`t. Take care hope see u again.
By the grace of God your application will be granted. Someone was granted on this forum last week based on 7 yr child concession(EX.1)rule
Hi GLH2012
Thank you for your response. Do you know who was granted based on 7yr, They had the same situation like us. If know please share.
It was Time 503. Am sure about that. Just go back a few pages of this forum. She was granted last week.

Letsee
BANNED

Post by Letsee » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Hello members,

You have great supporting community going on here. I have been reading the forum for a while. My situation is similar to some here. Been waiting for 15 years. Applied for FLR (O) waiting for over for 12 months now.

Sorry to hear about Godgives, i hope you will all come through first time. Better luck everybody.

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:19 pm

hi letsee welcome in the forum. Could you share your story and time line please?

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Letsee wrote:Hello members,

You have great supporting community going on here. I have been reading the forum for a while. My situation is similar to some here. Been waiting for 15 years. Applied for FLR (O) waiting for over for 12 months now.

Sorry to hear about Godgives, i hope you will all come through first time. Better luck everybody.
welcome on board letsee
on what grounds have you applied flr0 if you dont mind sharing your story?
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi every one, reading from you all has been a source of strength and encouragement for me. No matter what the HO says, everyone will be granted. For those who have recently been refused, keep fighting.

Speaking about fighting, am now officially an FLR(O) applicant. My application was sent off to the H.O today. It's based on my son who is a British citizen. My initial application was made in 2011 when I applied for Derivative Residence Card under the Zambrano ruling (EEA) but the HO refused it after 19 months of waiting and suggested I apply for FLR(O) because of my kids. Well I have just lodged in the application and now leave everything in the hands of the Almighty God. Good luck to every one waiting. The Lord is our strength!!!

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Letsee wrote:Hello members,

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride to freedom!

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:36 pm

Was refused because I was not under 18 or 25 at time of application. You still have ties to your home country.
You have not spent 20yrs in the UK.

This is all they considered. Waiting 15months and this is all they come up with. I will fight back
Godgives

rec212

Post by rec212 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:46 pm

I am sorry for everyone who has been refused. It is shocking!

@Godgives:

Those points were exactly the same in my refusal letter.

I am married to a BC who cannot relocate to another country because of an illness; i cannot go back as i will be homeless but unfortunately they didn not consider any of that! To crown it all, I had no right to appeal either!

As much as it is so upsetting, it is also comical.

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:58 pm

GodGives wrote:Was refused because I was not under 18 or 25 at time of application. You still have ties to your home country.
You have not spent 20yrs in the UK.

This is all they considered. Waiting 15months and this is all they come up with. I will fight back
I am sorry to hear this sad news....please do fight back as sometimes they do this to put you off and then when you fight they give you...keep on trusting that God will come through...all the best......

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:05 pm

@GODGIVES HV U GOT A CHILD AND PARTNER WHO ARE BC? IS IT RENEWAL OR FRESH APPLICATN?

winners

Post by winners » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:16 pm

@Godgives
Did you hired a good solicitor for your application? so sorry for your refusal
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

SDP

Post by SDP » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 pm

It's shocking to see lot of application rejected ! I was watching an immigration solicitors programme on TV in which the solicitor said that HO is making quick decision and not looking into the facts , he also said the HO attitude is like whoever has strength (financially & mentally ) would fight and the rest will automatically leave the country...

davdav
Newly Registered

Post by davdav » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Im sorry for the refused.God will touch there mind for ur sake.but did u hve a child with ur british partner?

Amazing G
Newly Registered

Post by Amazing G » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Hello there, i'm new on the forum. My friends FLO was refused without appeal last week. He was advised to contact the enforcement team. Please, what do you advise?

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:27 pm

Amazing G wrote:Hello there, i'm new on the forum. My friends FLO was refused without appeal last week. He was advised to contact the enforcement team. Please, what do you advise?
He needs to get a solicitor, because even though your friend has been told he has no right to appeal, he can wait for his removal directions -those he CAN appeal (but HO dont tell you that).

He needs to contact solicitor ASAP though
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

SDP

Post by SDP » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 pm

verbina wrote:
Amazing G wrote:Hello there, i'm new on the forum. My friends FLO was refused without appeal last week. He was advised to contact the enforcement team. Please, what do you advise?
He needs to get a solicitor, because even though your friend has been told he has no right to appeal, he can wait for his removal directions -those he CAN appeal (but HO dont tell you that).

HO has hired Capital for removals hence it is desperate to give them something to do... :evil:

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:34 pm

SDP wrote:
verbina wrote:

HO has hired Capital for removals hence it is desperate to give them something to do... :evil:
Yeh well we know what happens to those who contact enforcement team..... @Kaban never been back since....
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

ali90

Post by ali90 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:19 pm

all of us need to get more positive especially the people who are panicking when reading that someone got refused. i joined few days ago and that time there were people on here that got their status so things arent that bad

and about enforcement people. the ukba will always try to scare you by saying all this stuff. if they can deport you they will do it straight away rather than ask you to contact enforcement team. and also even if they refuse and say there is no right of appeal you can still go to court and appeal against the decision

rec212

Post by rec212 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:48 pm

@Ali,

I completely agree with you. to think, the amount of applicants who get refused and are not members of this forum is huge!
What do you mean by, you can still go to court and appeal the decision? Do you mean lodging a judicial review?

ali90

Post by ali90 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:45 am

rec212 wrote:@Ali,

I completely agree with you. to think, the amount of applicants who get refused and are not members of this forum is huge!
What do you mean by, you can still go to court and appeal the decision? Do you mean lodging a judicial review?
i know few people who was subject to deporation. they tried to send them for months but they couldnt because UKBA couldnt get their travel documents ready. but its better to go to a lawyer i am sure they can even put in a fresh application in

ali90

Post by ali90 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:32 am

btw ramadan mubarak to all the muslims on here hope you all have a great month and all of us including the non muslims get the good news this month :D :o

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:46 am

@CrystalNewbie & Sanny 26

Thank you.