ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Dependent requirment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tuhc

Entrepreneur Dependent requirment

Post by tuhc » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi Guys, can you please let me know about Tier 1 Dependent visa,my wife is in India so what should i need to show i mean is the bank statement for maintenance funds and marriage certificate is enough or i need to show any other documents as well ?

Thanks in advance

rahulsingh1

Re: Entrepreneur Dependent requirment

Post by rahulsingh1 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:25 pm

application is like any other PBS dependent..

Just in place of letter from employer stating that you are employed ( Like in case of Tier 1 general and Tier 2)..
similarly for T1 E you need to provide, company formation certificate from companies house, current appointment letter of directors showing your name, letter from your accountant stating your position(director & " ") and salary withdrawn in your own company, and that they act as accountants for you..

rest is same, maintenance,marriage certificate, better to deposit 3-4 pictures of your marriage as well.

This is all that should do i guess...

tuhc wrote:Hi Guys, can you please let me know about Tier 1 Dependent visa,my wife is in India so what should i need to show i mean is the bank statement for maintenance funds and marriage certificate is enough or i need to show any other documents as well ?

Thanks in advance

dolby1
Newly Registered

Post by dolby1 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:27 am

To add to rahul

We submitted all our credit cards, joint bank statements showing both our names, if you have sent her money before - highlighting that on your bank statement is also a good idea.

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:31 pm

Yes we had submitted council tax bill as address proof of both of us living together in the UK.

Bank statements with both names is a good idea.

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Hi Guys thanks for your advice, but i am still confused about pay slips, do it required to summit with spouse application form ?

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:44 pm

We did not as letter from your accountant is enough...
tuhc wrote:Hi Guys thanks for your advice, but i am still confused about pay slips, do it required to summit with spouse application form ?

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:47 pm

but in policy guidelines they mentioned only maintance funds ? if accountant letter then what should mention in that.

Thanks in advance

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:00 pm

dontunderstand your question mate-
are you asking about maintainance here ? or are you asking about proof of income via accountant letter ?

Maintainance - 3 months account statment (money should be present every single day...) + letter from bank stating that account balance has been above the minimum requirement every single day in 3 months(90days)

Proof that you are earning - as mentioned above: letter from your accountant , stating that they act as accountants for you and the business you have established(business name.) and your company is registered in england and wales with company number xxxx and that you draw a salary of xxxxx/year.

tuhc wrote:but in policy guidelines they mentioned only maintance funds ? if accountant letter then what should mention in that.

Thanks in advance

rahulsingh1

Post by rahulsingh1 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Letter from accountant should also mention that you are a director in the company and your actual designation in the company.

rahulsingh1 wrote:dontunderstand your question mate-
are you asking about maintainance here ? or are you asking about proof of income via accountant letter ?

Maintainance - 3 months account statment (money should be present every single day...) + letter from bank stating that account balance has been above the minimum requirement every single day in 3 months(90days)

Proof that you are earning - as mentioned above: letter from your accountant , stating that they act as accountants for you and the business you have established(business name.) and your company is registered in england and wales with company number xxxx and that you draw a salary of xxxxx/year.

tuhc wrote:but in policy guidelines they mentioned only maintance funds ? if accountant letter then what should mention in that.

Thanks in advance

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi Rahul thanks for you advice, if you dont mind could you please share the link where proof of earning and accountant letter mentioned, as i checked the policy guidence for dependent and in that they mentioned only 90days maintance requirment for Tier 1. one more thing i want to add i am in UK and my spouse will appling visa from india.

Thanks in advance

sushiltl
Newly Registered

dependent visa documents

Post by sushiltl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:13 pm

hi rahul,

u have given very useful information, even i am in same situation and confused. how to show my income for dependent.

i need a small clarification regarding the income documents, i can show all documents from my accountant related to my business.

in my business i am getting paid director salary of minimum wages.

my question is there is threshold minimum salary of around £18500 per yr for main applicant to apply for dependent visa, so does director salary should be min 18k per annum in my case..or what ever salary i am getting is enough.

it could be helpful if u answer to my question.

tuhc

Post by tuhc » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:36 pm

Guys don't get confuse here the threshold 18500 pounds and pay slips and proof of income are all for British citizens or those who are on indefinite stay, for PBS(point base system) the only requirment is marriage certificate and maintainence fuds for 90 days.

kandycity
Newly Registered

Post by kandycity » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:01 pm

Hi there,

Adding one more thing regarding your dependant's visa (Not sure anybody mentioned this), make sure to show enough evidence for proof of accommodation. On top of council tax bill, copy of your lease agreement will be important and any home insurance docs will be adequate. This is what I experianced in the past, when my wife's visa got refused just because of this reason.
Good luck.

sushiltl
Newly Registered

Post by sushiltl » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:14 pm

thanks for info friends

kash80
Newly Registered

Maintenance fund

Post by kash80 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi, guys any idea how much maintenance funds needed for 90 days if partner not in UK?.

Thanks
kash