ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Going to apply ILR soon. Please help to check my application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

goodssb

Going to apply ILR soon. Please help to check my application

Post by goodssb » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi all

I'm going to apply for ILR soon. Have prepared all my documents. Could gurus help to check if there is anything missing.

Documents to be submitted:

1. SET(O) form. Entered into the country under HSMP and renewed once and got Tier 1 (General). There are a couple sections on the application form asking under what route you are applying and there are options of Tier 1 (General) and Highly Skilled Migrant. I selected Tier 1 (General) although I initially got HSMP. Am I right?

2. Lift in the UK test for both me and my partner.

3. Absence days letter from employer. I've got a lot of absence days, but within 180 days each year and all were business related or paid leave.

4. Earnings. I provided employer letter, 12 payslips and 12 bank statements.

5. Age. The initial HSMP letter is provided to prove the points awarded on my initial application.

6. Cohabitation. Over 10 sets of documents provided across two years. So I think I should be fine. Also marriage certificate.

7. Cover letter. I entered the UK 2.5 months after the start date of my first visa, but within 90 days, so under relevant rules I can apply ILR now. I want to explain a bit in the cover letter. Do you think it is worth doing? Or should I not mention anything and let the case worker find out?

I'm going to use same day service. I shall come back to write down my experience to make my contribution to this wonderful forum.

Anyone comments are welcome. Thanks

Bhupal

Post by Bhupal » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:08 pm

I think you have got all as UKBA needed....All the best mate....God bless you