ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Section 5.3

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chelsea2014

Help Section 5.3

Post by chelsea2014 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:28 pm

5.3 What should I enter in here for monthly income after income tax and other deductions since my salary varies each month bcos of overtime payment I receive which also varies

isaac2k2

Re: Help Section 5.3

Post by isaac2k2 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:39 pm

chelsea2014 wrote:5.3 What should I enter in here for monthly income after income tax and other deductions since my salary varies each month bcos of overtime payment I receive which also varies
I am also in same situation. A help would be much appreciated from those that have completed theirs

Ishwarch

Post by Ishwarch » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:25 am

When I filed my ILR I used to get bonus every 3 months, but I entered regular monthly salary in hand (not included bonus part).

My case -
e.g.
1 month = 3000 GBP
2 month = 3050 GBP
1 month = 3080 GBP
4th month = 4000 gbp

I entered 3000 GBP.

I didn't had any issues and my ILR has been approved.

Senior in this forum can confirm.

chelsea2014

Post by chelsea2014 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Ishwarch wrote:When I filed my ILR I used to get bonus every 3 months, but I entered regular monthly salary in hand (not included bonus part).

My case -
e.g.
1 month = 3000 GBP
2 month = 3050 GBP
1 month = 3080 GBP
4th month = 4000 gbp

I entered 3000 GBP.

I didn't had any issues and my ILR has been approved.

Senior in this forum can confirm.
Thanks so much for the reply. Really helpful and also hoping the SM will contribute also

Ishwarch

Post by Ishwarch » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Best of luck .

isaac2k2

Post by isaac2k2 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Ishwarch wrote:Best of luck .
Hi

Did you submit a covering letter explaining the payment and if so can you share it with us

Thanks

Ishwarch

Post by Ishwarch » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:59 pm

No, I have not provided any covering letter.

But you have to make sure your employer letter includes gross annual salary in your employer letter.

isaac2k2

Post by isaac2k2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:43 am

Ishwarch wrote:No, I have not provided any covering letter.

But you have to make sure your employer letter includes gross annual salary in your employer letter.
Thanks Ishwarch for your contribution, really appreciated. Just one more Q:, do you have a sample copy of the HR letter so I can get my HR to do same?

Ishwarch

Post by Ishwarch » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 am

Here is the HR letter which I used for my ILR.

To Whomsoever It May Concern

This is to certify that <<Your Name>> (Emp# <<Emp No.>>), is a permanent employee of <<Company Name>> since <<Start date of employment>>.

<<Your Name>> is working with us as <<Designation>> in United Kingdom on a long term assignment effective from <<Start Date of UK assignment>>.

As per Company records the current designation of <<Your Name>> is <<Designation>>. His current gross salary is <<Salary>> GBP per annum. He is full time employee and works 37 hours a week.

<<Your Name>> was absent from the United Kingdom during the year 2007 – 2013 for the following dates;

Start Date End Date Countries visited Days Reason
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy Country name 34 Annual Leave

The Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code for the employee is <<New SOC Code>>. --> If you Tier1 then you don't need this and below statement.

The above employee is being paid at or above the appropriate rate for the job as stated in the code of practice for Tier 2 sponsors.

This letter is issued at the request of employee and can not be used as a detailed experience letter.

If you have any queries, please get in touch with us at <<HR Contact Number>> or email at <<Your HR email ID>>.

This letter should be on Company Letter head and signed by authorised person.

I hope this helps.

isaac2k2

Post by isaac2k2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:04 am

Ishwarch wrote:Here is the HR letter which I used for my ILR.

To Whomsoever It May Concern

This is to certify that <<Your Name>> (Emp# <<Emp No.>>), is a permanent employee of <<Company Name>> since <<Start date of employment>>.

<<Your Name>> is working with us as <<Designation>> in United Kingdom on a long term assignment effective from <<Start Date of UK assignment>>.

As per Company records the current designation of <<Your Name>> is <<Designation>>. His current gross salary is <<Salary>> GBP per annum. He is full time employee and works 37 hours a week.

<<Your Name>> was absent from the United Kingdom during the year 2007 – 2013 for the following dates;

Start Date End Date Countries visited Days Reason
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy Country name 34 Annual Leave

The Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code for the employee is <<New SOC Code>>. --> If you Tier1 then you don't need this and below statement.

The above employee is being paid at or above the appropriate rate for the job as stated in the code of practice for Tier 2 sponsors.

This letter is issued at the request of employee and can not be used as a detailed experience letter.

If you have any queries, please get in touch with us at <<HR Contact Number>> or email at <<Your HR email ID>>.

This letter should be on Company Letter head and signed by authorised person.

I hope this helps.
Thanks, you are a life saver :)

Ishwarch

Post by Ishwarch » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:38 am

No worries ,you are welcome.