ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why UKBA send me 2 Biometric letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bhupal

Why UKBA send me 2 Biometric letter

Post by Bhupal » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:47 am

Hi there

On 10 May 2013 I apply ILR as 10 years student in UK,On 14 May got ack letter,23/May/2013 received BRP letter,29/May/2013 gave fingerprint in PO and again received second letter on 27/June/2013 from UKBA stating I have not gave my Biometric finger print on my first request letter on 23/May/2013, which I have already gave on 29/May/2013 from PO.I was so shocked after I get this second letter. Big org like UKBA can do such a mistake.on 28 June/2013,I again gave my second Biometric finger print from the same PO.

Can somebody please help me regarding this matter,Why UKBA keep on asking my BRP.I am just worried and shocked.Will this things affect my application?
I have Send all my proof photocopy letter to Liverpool office as a proof.
Thanks

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:55 pm

It really happens sometime.

Please make sure you put all your paper work & put everything in writing.

As this cause problem afterwards & keep copy of what you do.

Post letter with registered post or special delivery so you have proof . that way after a time if they ask you proof you can provide the same.
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

vinny

Re: Why UKBA send me 2 Biometric letter

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:01 pm

Bhupal wrote:Hi there

On 10 May 2013 I apply ILR as 10 years student in UK,On 14 May got ack letter,23/May/2013 received BRP letter,29/May/2013 gave fingerprint in PO and again received second letter on 27/June/2013 from UKBA stating I have not gave my Biometric finger print on my first request letter on 23/May/2013, which I have already gave on 29/May/2013 from PO.I was so shocked after I get this second letter. Big org like UKBA can do such a mistake.on 28 June/2013,I again gave my second Biometric finger print from the same PO.

Can somebody please help me regarding this matter,Why UKBA keep on asking my BRP.I am just worried and shocked.Will this things affect my application?
I have Send all my proof photocopy letter to Liverpool office as a proof.
Thanks
Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

T1ilr

Post by T1ilr » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Clerical/ administrative error maybe. Not worth finding the root cause as we as immigrants are at the receiving end. Personally, I would, with a positive hope would give my biometrics for the second and hope they would not mess up again. It sounds like you went through postal and I am afraid, this may delay your processing time.

However, not too much of a concern, maybe a couple of weeks here and there.

Better, follow up relentlessly with HO to at least make sure your biometrics are recived by scanning both the acknowledgements. Emails work faster than postal mails.

Bhupal

Post by Bhupal » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 am

Thank you all,recently my college got suspension from UKBA,will there be any problem with my ILR application form if my college got suspension???Can some forum guru help me this matter please????
T1ilr wrote:Clerical/ administrative error maybe. Not worth finding the root cause as we as immigrants are at the receiving end. Personally, I would, with a positive hope would give my biometrics for the second and hope they would not mess up again. It sounds like you went through postal and I am afraid, this may delay your processing time.

However, not too much of a concern, maybe a couple of weeks here and there.

Better, follow up relentlessly with HO to at least make sure your biometrics are recived by scanning both the acknowledgements. Emails work faster than postal mails.