ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business plan and Market Research

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam911
Newly Registered

Business plan and Market Research

Post by sam911 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi Friends ,

I am submitting my file in one months time and getting funds from Venture capital.

I need your help in making business plan and market research. does anyone have a sample copy for them? Please message me .

entrepreneur123

Re: Business plan and Market Research

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:02 pm

how did you manage to get funding from VC without proper business plan?
sam911 wrote:Hi Friends ,

I am submitting my file in one months time and getting funds from Venture capital.

I need your help in making business plan and market research. does anyone have a sample copy for them? Please message me .

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:40 pm

I think nowadays its possible for every Tom, Dick and Harry to get funding from venture capital even though they aren't aware of what they want to do.

sam911
Newly Registered

@above

Post by sam911 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Listen I am not a Tom dick or Harry, mind your language if you don't know the others.

I am a post graduate from Bristol University in computer science and my two of the software already in the market. I have a good paid job but I dont want my company's sponsorship . I am leaving my job very soon because I am making a new software and I have submitted my technical report to the firm and they approved it but they need proper Business plan so make it approved officially.

The overall cost of software is around £75000 which i am making to sale Banking and finance sector. Its related to banking security.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Re: @above

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Let me be very frank and clear with you. This is not the right place to ask help with regards to your business plan or market research. We do not know the in and out of your business. The only person who has all the knowledge and experience is "YOU".

As I can understand this is very important for you and your career. I would advise you to take a proper professional service to get a professional business plan. You can find a lot of them on gumtree and you can also Google it if you like.

We are not professionals and not even you. If you do a small mistake in the plan then this may affect your funding with venture capital. Hope it makes sense.

Good Luck
sam911 wrote:Listen I am not a Tom dick or Harry, mind your language if you don't know the others.

I am a post graduate from Bristol University in computer science and my two of the software already in the market. I have a good paid job but I dont want my company's sponsorship . I am leaving my job very soon because I am making a new software and I have submitted my technical report to the firm and they approved it but they need proper Business plan so make it approved officially.

The overall cost of software is around £75000 which i am making to sale Banking and finance sector. Its related to banking security.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:40 pm

sam, check peopleperhour.com

you will find many professionals there that can help you with prepare a business plan and market research.

just a little hint: you are best using a professional that is based here in UK although you may find professionals outside the UK offering the same service for a lesser sum.