ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JS28
Member of Standing

Re: ilr 10 years

Post by JS28 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 pm

mk10yr wrote:Hi Guys...
Alhamdulillah........thanks to prayers of my parents.....
ILR APPROVED..

MISSED DX DELIVERY Friday 5/7/13,
Passport/docs received 6/7/13
BRP collected from DX office 8/7/13
No lawyers used.
Thanks for all your support and this forum keeping me sane
Congratulation! Would you be able to answer my query above?

Is less than 6 months outside the U.K. considered as a continuous lawful residence?

Or did you stick to 180 days?

Thanks

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

FLR O for dependent application refused

Post by amjadleeds » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Hi everyone

I have applied ILR my application is still under process , my solicitor applied for dependent under FLRO leave to remain, but they refused that they don't have family life in this country, even my family completed 8 and half years, my kids studying here 8 and half years.
Under private and family clear indicate that it un reasonable to deport child those have seven year in this country , but case worker put that you and your partner not settled in UK so your kids better get education in your own country.

They gave right of appeal, my solicitor going to write them tomorrow plus going to lodge appeal as well.
Guys I havn't extend my Tier 1 leave because I have already completed 11 and half years , my application still under process for ILR on basis of ten years but my family visa refused.

Guys please just pray for me , any advice or suggestion will be great.

Regards

jony_dhaka

Re: ilr 10 years

Post by jony_dhaka » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:08 am

mk10yr wrote:Hi Guys...
Alhamdulillah........thanks to prayers of my parents.....
ILR APPROVED..

MISSED DX DELIVERY Friday 5/7/13,
Passport/docs received 6/7/13
BRP collected from DX office 8/7/13
No lawyers used.
Thanks for all your support and this forum keeping me sane
Congratulation! :D when did you apply ? the date plz

smj_jak

Appeal in pending while 10 years long residency

Post by smj_jak » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi Guys
I am in need of help. Could anyone suggest/advise me with 10years long residency SET (LR) form please.
I am already in appeal process with Tier1 Entrepreneur. All my documents and passport’s with HO. Next months I have to submit another fresh application of SET (LR).
Could anyone suggest me what documents I have to send HO
1. Application
2. Life in UK Test Report
3. Two Photos
4. Appeal Reference No.

What else I need

Thanks for all your Suggestion/Advise.
:D

TheGreenTea

Post by TheGreenTea » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:32 pm

New standard answer.
Have called up UKBA ( 0870 606 7766), spent 13 min on hold so I can chat to someone called Gill.
She informed me that my application is not completed and the only piece of information she has is that "they are dealing with October applications".

Sigh

glyyde

Post by glyyde » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:10 pm

Its amazing how long it takes for UKBA to go through application from just October alone. This has been the answer since what? May?

ilr-tracker

Post by ilr-tracker » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 pm

In one of the forums as per RTI they had about 2600 application in oct alone out of which they had cracked only 800 in 5 months.
glyyde wrote:Its amazing how long it takes for UKBA to go through application from just October alone. This has been the answer since what? May?
Make this world a better place to live

glyyde

Post by glyyde » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:08 pm

if they have been solely processing October application at a rate of 160 per month, say 20 working days, that is like what? 8 cases decided per day? They have only 1 person working for them, and probably working part time too??? Ridiculous!!!

TheGreenTea

Post by TheGreenTea » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:00 pm

I just think if UKBA can't process application within 10 working days, then they should not keep original docs. If UKBA actually returned my docs back I will be happy for them deciding my case for 12 months.

Mani786
Newly Registered

ILR approved

Post by Mani786 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Alhamdulillah with the Blessings of Almighty Allah, My wife has got her ILR approved letter today, now I will send her detail regarding to my FLR M application.
Applied Long Residence: 28/2/2012
got approved : 9/7/2013
Bio Metric still waiting to be delivered.

Guys H.O is doing excellent job now-a-days. so be positive....

ks026
Newly Registered

ILR received

Post by ks026 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Just received my ILR card today.

App sent 25/02/2013
acknowledged 27/02/2013
Card issued 08/07/2013
pp and docs waiting

jony_dhaka

Re: ILR approved

Post by jony_dhaka » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Mani786 wrote:Alhamdulillah with the Blessings of Almighty Allah, My wife has got her ILR approved letter today, now I will send her detail regarding to my FLR M application.

Why took so long ? more then 1 year !! OMG :shock:

goodies901

Post by goodies901 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Mani786 wrote:Alhamdulillah with the Blessings of Almighty Allah, My wife has got her ILR approved letter today, now I will send her detail regarding to my FLR M application.

I'm assuming you meant to say application was sent on 28/02/2013

Mani786
Newly Registered

Post by Mani786 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:29 am

Sorry its my fault, it was 28/02/2013....my mistake....good luck for all of them who are still waiting....

kim91v
Newly Registered

Sharing my application status

Post by kim91v » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 am

Payment deducted 13/05/2013
Biometrics completed 28/05/2013
and still waiting for the reply.

Please can anyone tell me, if I can have a permanent job right now when my application is still pending?
I am currently on Tier 4 student visa, expires on 30/09/2013.

amjadleeds
Member of Standing

FLR O application refused

Post by amjadleeds » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:57 am

Hi everyone

Please advice me, my dependents visa have been refused by mentioned they don't have family life here, they cant spend life in other country. Even my application is under process for ILR on basis of ten year rule.

My kids in this country more 8 years, two kids have died here, all my kids education from here.
Please someone explain me rule of 7 years child in this country ?

HO gave right of appeal going to appeal against the decision. ?
Your views and suggestion will be greats.
Regards
amjad

ppycrmt

Re: Sharing my application status

Post by ppycrmt » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:34 am

If you are going to apply whilst you are still on Tier 4 Student Visa, you are not allowed to work on a permanent basis, unless you are on vacation. You can do part time work, but not permanent work.

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas- ... onditions/
kim91v wrote:Payment deducted 13/05/2013

Please can anyone tell me, if I can have a permanent job right now when my application is still pending?

jasim

Re: Sharing my application status

Post by jasim » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:45 am

kim91v wrote:Payment deducted 13/05/2013

What do yoy mean by permanent job? I assume you meant working full time while your ILR application is pending, right?. I had similar situation when i applied for my ILR in January this year but i could work full time as my course finished in December 2012. If you are still studying then you are only allowed to work(or not if your visa says no work) whatever the hours it says on your current visa. If your course is finished and you are allowed to work on your current leave then you can do full time hours. Bear in mind that you cannot have a full time permanent position whilst your application is pending. I faced the similar situation.

kim91v
Newly Registered

Post by kim91v » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:00 am

Thank you all for the replies.
I guess then i will have to work non-permanent jobs with full time hours.

One more question, I found the in-person application after i have made my postal application.
Is it still possible to do in-person application by just paying extra money and without having to go through the whole process again? (pay +£1000 of fee again because they consider it as withdrawing the application)

jasim

Post by jasim » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:21 am

kim91v wrote:Thank you all for the replies.
I guess then i will have to work non-permanent jobs with full time hours.

One more question, I found the in-person application after i have made my postal application.
Is it still possible to do in-person application by just paying extra money and without having to go through the whole process again? (pay +£1000 of fee again because they consider it as withdrawing the application)
Under what basis you applied for ILR? If it was 10 years long residence then i an affraid it has to be postal. They don't do same day service for 10 years long residence.
I don't think you can change a postal application to a same day service by paying extra without withdrawing your application and applying again.

kim91v
Newly Registered

Post by kim91v » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:23 am

Yes, it was 10 years long residence.
Then I guess I will just have to wait.
I feel like I am stuck here, without passports and all. :(

Thank you for the quick response.

jasim

Post by jasim » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 am

kim91v wrote:Yes, it was 10 years long residence.
Then I guess I will just have to wait.
I feel like I am stuck here, without passports and all. :(

Thank you for the quick response.
Don't worry, i don't think you have to wait that long because it seems Home Office is speeding up their services or trying to. 2 of my friends applied in late February this year under 10 years long residence and they both got it. I noticed one thing from various sites and forums/blogs that they are now dealing with January-February applications. So you better wait patiently. I'm sure your time will come soon. Good luck.

himu
Newly Registered

Post by himu » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 pm

Warrenpfo wrote:Good morning all, a quick question.

I have received my ILR card after a long wait on the 11/06/2013 BUT am yet to receive my passport and supporting documentation.

When you call all I get told is there is nothing they can do and that i should fill in the "return of documentation" request form which is usually used if you want to remove yourself from a process but in this case because a decision has already been made and i have received my card it might help with the return of my paperwork.

Any other bright ideas welcome??
Same with me.My Bio card Issued on 13/06/13 i collected it from my lawyer on 17/6/13 and still no passport or other documents received.

Haider
Mood:
Bangladesh

Queries.

Post by Haider » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi, great guys of ILR (10yrs) forum:

I am going to apply around middle of August, 2013 under the same category but really appreciate some light on the following queries.

a. My paper passport will expire on October, 2013 and my existing Tier 4 visa is on a Biometric card, do I need to renew my paper passport before I send my application?

b. Can I start working full-time after I send the application although my course has not finished yet?

c. My Pearson Academic certificate on English, will expire on Sept, 2013. Do I need to take another one to submit it with the ILR application? Does it say somewhere, if you pass your life in UK test (take in English) than you don't need a separate language test.

c. Can someone plz send the weblink to email HO about any immigration query.

Thnx
Mohammad

pretzel12
Newly Registered

Post by pretzel12 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi guys,

Can someone please help me out?

Some of you will know that I intend to apply for ILR sometime mid August. Thanks to the advice I was given by the kind people on this forum, I have sent an SAR to Home Office on 30th of May. I sent the SAR for one purpose only: I don't have the copy of my biometic document that covers my stay between 2009 and 2011 (I have the letter from Home Office, but not the copy of biometric card).

When I filled out the SAR, in the Types of records required I ticked 'Electronic Records' box and in the Further Details I wrote that I was asking for the copy of my biometric document, gave the reference number and the date when it was issued.

HO sent a letter yesterday with the information of my first visa, i.e. the visa I received in 2003 at the British Embassy in my country. They also made a slight error in my post code, thankfully the postman brought to the right address.

Did I make a mistake? Do I send them another letter to say that they sent me the data I hadn't asked for? Please help. Thank you.