ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

now I need to apply for my dependant's

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cappachino
Member of Standing

now I need to apply for my dependant's

Post by cappachino » Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:36 am

Just received my tier 1 entrepreneur 200k out country visa did not apply for dependent at the same time for fear of rejection and loosing the application amount for all 4
I am still in Pakistan and want to apply for my wife and 2 kids under 5 years What documents do I need to submit
Help will be Appreciated
Also I intend on travelling to uk after I submit their application but before their visa arrival any complications

ukmigrate.com
Newly Registered

Post by ukmigrate.com » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:00 am

Normal dependent docs are passports, birth certs for kids, marriage cert. you also need maintenance for everyone covering last 90 days. Also you better enter the uk within 90 days of getting the visa, otherwise the absence will count in your extension application.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:03 am

If they enter within 90 da6s and then r away for about 3 or 4 months would this cause any issues

ukmigrate.com
Newly Registered

Post by ukmigrate.com » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:21 am

You and your dependents cannot remain out of the uk for more thn 180 days per year maximum. Fewer absences from the uk are better.

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Re: now I need to apply for my dependant's

Post by MTZ510 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:37 pm

cappachino wrote:Just received my tier 1 entrepreneur 200k out country visa did not apply for dependent at the same time for fear of rejection and loosing the application amount for all 4
I am still in Pakistan and want to apply for my wife and 2 kids under 5 years What documents do I need to submit
Help will be Appreciated
Also I intend on travelling to uk after I submit their application but before their visa arrival any complications
The question is are you using the same funds which you have used for your application ? Because in that case you are double crossing them.
While applying as a main applicant did you checked the option that your dependents are travelling with you ? if the answer is yes then you would have shown the maintenance funds for all your dependents and if answer is no then you may face some problem.
I know your dependents are not travelling with you at the moment but they are applying while you have not left.

kash80
Newly Registered

Post by kash80 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi, guys any idea how much maintenance funds needed for 90 days if partner not in UK?.

Thanks
kash