ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:07 am

Ramadan Mubarak every1... Inshallah we all will get our Rfc soon...amen
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:14 am

naumanmumtaz wrote:
arsalank wrote:
Wardak wrote:Dears can ........ instead of me???????

am pretty sure i have read about it, yes you may send anyone with your original NIC,the receipt and one confirmation letter from your side, for further assistance you may call these numbers (Gerry's office) from 8am till midnight.

For PTCL land lines: 090010411
From UK: 0871-7043005
All mobile providers dial short code: 8865
yes you are right. its all mentioned on UKBA website. If gerry says you can't do it then tell them to bogof and show them UKBA page.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... %20English
HOPE THAT HELPS.

Thanks a lot dudes I think today Gerry office in Islamabad is close do u guys know till which time they work on Friday?

An let me tell u guys that I recieved the RFC yesterday I don't know about the result yet plz pray for me I need all of u guys duas
Applied Islamabad VAC : 30/04/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 30/04/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 15/05/13
Rfc : 10/07/2013
Result: visa granted

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:31 am

Wardak wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
arsalank wrote:
Wardak wrote:Dears can ........ instead of me???????

am pretty sure i have read about it, yes you may send anyone with your original NIC,the receipt and one confirmation letter from your side, for further assistance you may call these numbers (Gerry's office) from 8am till midnight.

yes you are right. its all mentioned on UKBA website. If gerry says you can't do it then tell them to bogof and show them UKBA page.

HOPE THAT HELPS.

Thanks a lot dudes I think today Gerry office in Islamabad is close do u guys know till which time they work on Friday?

An let me tell u guys that I recieved the RFC yesterday I don't know about the result yet plz pray for me I need all of u guys duas
OMG CONGRATULATIONS MAY ALLAH S.W .T GIVE U A POSITIVE ANSWER I WILL PRAY FOR U INSHALLAH!!!!!!!!....

SOOO HAPPY 4 U

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:57 am

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Wardak wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
arsalank wrote:

HOPE THAT HELPS.

OMG CONGRATULATIONS MAY ALLAH S.W .T GIVE U A POSITIVE ANSWER I WILL PRAY FOR U INSHALLAH!!!!!!!!....

SOOO HAPPY 4 U

Thanks my lovely I also pray for all the form that try recieve their RFc with positive answer I hope that every one with the barakat of Ramadan recieve good news soon.

atifakhan

RFC WAITERS - 60 WORKING DAYS PLUS WAITERS

Post by atifakhan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 am

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED 60 PLUS WORKING DAYS AND HAVE STILL NOT HEARD ANYTHING.

Blue jewel and others who have still not heard anything. I would strongly urge you guys to write a few paragraphs and email Gerry Centre. Most people just write in simple English i.e.

"it's been more than 60 days and I have not heard anything. Please can you tell me the outcome"

Well, with an email like this, they will either not reply and if they do, they will write back telling you about the 60-120 working days rule. Please note your letter needs to be addressed well with concise and accurate information, some element of law involved. You need to mention that your email needs to be forwarded to BHC for them to read your email and reply back to Gerry Centre, then for Gerry’s to reply back to you, either (Applicant or Sponsor)

By doing the above, you will receive an email from Gerry Centre stating that they have forwarded your email to BHC, by 7-10 days your case should be dealt with and outcome addressed by BHC.

Summary of the above
Employees at Gerry Centre are thick in the head, you simply need to state your problem and at the same time tell them what you want them to do. Please don’t order them but address it in a well mannered format. When I wrote to them, I got a reply the next day stating that they have forwarded my email to BHC for an update. BHC must have picked up my file, noticed the delay, completed checking the rest of my case and made a decision.

Allah Khair.. waiting is hard, reward may either be sweet or bitter at the end.. but i pray for you all..

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Re: RFC WAITERS - 60 WORKING DAYS PLUS WAITERS

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:20 am

atifakhan wrote:FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WAITED 60 PLUS WORKING DAYS AND HAVE STILL NOT HEARD ANYTHING.

Blue jewel and others who have still not heard anything. I would strongly urge you guys to write a few paragraphs and email Gerry Centre. Most people just write in simple English i.e.

"it's been more than 60 days and I have not heard anything. Please can you tell me the outcome"

Well, with an email like this, they will either not reply and if they do, they will write back telling you about the 60-120 working days rule. Please note your letter needs to be addressed well with concise and accurate information, some element of law involved. You need to mention that your email needs to be forwarded to BHC for them to read your email and reply back to Gerry Centre, then for Gerry’s to reply back to you, either (Applicant or Sponsor)

By doing the above, you will receive an email from Gerry Centre stating that they have forwarded your email to BHC, by 7-10 days your case should be dealt with and outcome addressed by BHC.

Summary of the above
Employees at Gerry Centre are thick in the head, you simply need to state your problem and at the same time tell them what you want them to do. Please don’t order them but address it in a well mannered format. When I wrote to them, I got a reply the next day stating that they have forwarded my email to BHC for an update. BHC must have picked up my file, noticed the delay, completed checking the rest of my case and made a decision.

Allah Khair.. waiting is hard, reward may either be sweet or bitter at the end.. but i pray for you all..
Thanks.. inshallah im planning 2 send another email tonight.

atifakhan

ANY RFC'S

Post by atifakhan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:24 am

Blue jewel, samena akhtar and others who I may have come accross, any outcome came your way so far?

Please note, if you don't wake them up by an email, it could lead your case to asleep (on hold).

As far as I can remember, myself, Usman, Iqra, Munda ALL emailed a week or two before THEIR rfc's.. but for those whom applied around our dates and did not email, they are still waiting..

I still have dreams about being refused, this stuggle is harsh, all for the freedom of being besides your loved ones..

Allah khair..

atifakhan

GERRY EMAIL ADDRESSES

Post by atifakhan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:49 am

For those of you who wish to email Gerry's, their email addresses are as follows:

Islamabad - isbvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk
Karachi - khivacmgr@gerrys.com.pk
Lahore - lhevacmgr@gerrys.com.pk
Mirpur - mirpurvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk

Please note to send your email to the correct centre where you have initially submitted your paperwork etc. ONLY send an email if it has been MORE THAN 60 WORKINGS DAYS since time of your application.

HubbyBee
Newly Registered

Re: ANY RFC'S

Post by HubbyBee » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:09 am

atifakhan wrote:Blue jewel, samena akhtar and others who I may have come accross, any outcome came your way so far?

Please note, if you don't wake them up by an email, it could lead your case to asleep (on hold).

As far as I can remember, myself, Usman, Iqra, Munda ALL emailed a week or two before THEIR rfc's.. but for those whom applied around our dates and did not email, they are still waiting..

I still have dreams about being refused, this stuggle is harsh, all for the freedom of being besides your loved ones..

Allah khair..
Thanks for your concerns....

I emailed Gerry's explaining that I'd like to enquire regarding the process, therefore if they could either forward my email to the relevant party or provide me with further information on how I can find out the status regarding my wife's application.

Unfortunately I got a standard reply back, stating that i may need to wait upto 120 days etc....

Is there anything you specific in your email which may have grabbed their attention? or compelled them to forward your email which I may have missed? apart from mentioning BHC

It is a long wait, congratulations to those who have received their RFC's recently and I pray that the result is positive for you all!

I'll resend Gerry's another email and keep you all posted!

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:10 am

MashaAllah all the best! Bt if u dnt mind me sayng u applied on the 30th of April it says? So wht hapnd to all the stil waiting march applicnts? :/ I thot the system went in an ordr

Wahid ahmad

Post by Wahid ahmad » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:20 am

Congratulations wardak!!!
InshAllah we all will hear good news soon:)

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:49 am

HubbyBee wrote:
atifakhan wrote:Blue jewel, samena akhtar and others who I may have come accross, any outcome came your way so far?

Allah khair..

I emailed Gerry's explaining that I'd like to enquire regarding the process, therefore if they could either forward my email to the relevant party or provide me with further information on how I can find out the status regarding my wife's application.

Unfortunately I got a standard reply back, stating that i may need to wait upto 120 days etc....

Is there anything you specific in your email which may have grabbed their attention? or compelled them to forward your email which I may have missed? apart from mentioning BHC

It is a long wait, congratulations to those who have received their RFC's recently and I pray that the result is positive for you all!

In one of the paragraphs of you letter include:-

I am concerned about my application as it has exceeded more that 60 days since the time of my application. As you may be aware of, the UKBA website strongly suggests that; "If we have taken more than 3 weeks (for non-settlement visas) or 3 months (for settlement visas) to process your application, and we have not published a news story to explain the delay, you can email the Gerry's, who will forward your email to us for reply". I therefore request you to forward my email/concern to BHC who will reply back to you with an update.

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:50 am

HubbyBee wrote:

Allah khair..

In one of the paragraphs of you email include:-

I am concerned about my application as it has exceeded more that 60 days since the time of my application. As you may be aware of, the UKBA website strongly suggests that; "If we have taken more than 3 weeks (for non-settlement visas) or 3 months (for settlement visas) to process your application, and we have not published a news story to explain the delay, you can email the Gerry's, who will forward your email to us for reply". I therefore request you to forward my email/concern to BHC who will reply back to you with an update.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:53 am

atifakhan wrote:
HubbyBee wrote:

Allah khair..

Jazakallah for your information!!

Im going to start on it now!

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:06 pm

wow MashAllah WARDAK ,

seems your prayers been answered in regards to early reply ... Lets now pray its positive inshAllah...

you took only 50 working days :D

lucky lucky
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

HubbyBee
Newly Registered

Post by HubbyBee » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:10 pm

atifakhan wrote:
HubbyBee wrote:

Allah khair..

Thats awesome, I was adamant that I had seen that 3 month rule somewhere regarding contacting, but then I read it was stating 6 months regarding contact.

It now states 3 months which is good

[http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... %20English]

I will contact them today and hopefully receive more positive results.

Ramadan Mubarak to all.. Duas for you all

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:12 pm

HELLO786 wrote:MashaAllah all the best! Bt if u dnt mind me sayng u applied on the 30th of April it says? So wht hapnd to all the stil waiting march applicnts? :/ I thot the system went in an ordr
it does not work in order at all

some cases take 6-8 weeks , some take 8-12 and some take 12-24 ,

i think it depends how busy ECO is who has been assigned your file and how he goes about his work ! and also depends on how straight forward is your case !

usually they dont do no checks ( most of the time ), they dont have that much time to be honest, just keep the file in office giving impression that they are so thorough with the checks !! and they give priority to other visa categories!!!

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:13 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:wow MashAllah WARDAK ,

seems your prayers been answered in regards to early reply ... Lets now pray its positive inshAllah...

you took only 50 working days :D

lucky lucky

Thanks waheed Ahmad, dear hello and abidazhussain,
I will pray to all of u and plz pray for my positive reply hello plz do some Duas and thanks from abidazhussain the wazifas works thanks a lot my dear I hope u guys also recieve good news

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Re: Visa

Post by abidabzhussain » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:16 pm

Sweet786 wrote:I applied on the 31/05/13 from the 13/06/13 it is at the British high commission it's been about 40 days how quickly are they letting people know by? What will be the next update on tracking system?

it has been 30 working days for you ( overall 40 days )... the cut off time is 60 working days -- on average it is taking 12 weeks now , and one week = 5 working days

Wahid ahmad

Post by Wahid ahmad » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Abidazhussain??pls me the waziafa..I will be so thankful to u

Wahid ahmad

Post by Wahid ahmad » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:19 pm

Tell me

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Wahid ahmad wrote:Abidazhussain??pls me the waziafa..I will be so thankful to u
Sure wahid .. .let me know your email id i will email them to you :D

pm me your email id ...

anyone who wants them , can also pm me , and keep me in duas too :)

Wahid ahmad

Post by Wahid ahmad » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:24 pm

Wahid786@msn.com
Thanks alot!!!

Wahid ahmad

Post by Wahid ahmad » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Yes sure u r in duas..and also u and me applied on the same date

merkedge
Newly Registered

Post by merkedge » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:28 pm

Ehh so they dont work in order of date??? Thats really disturbing

Can someone tell me what exactly to email please like a template so i can get a reply it full 60 working days today 12 weeks today it feels like a whole year.

Applied 18 April 2013
Application forwarded to Islamabad oc 18th April
Application under process ???
Rfc???

My passport status hasn't changed always forwarded to islamabad oc??