ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for dependents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ragsk
Newly Registered

ILR for dependents

Post by ragsk » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:02 am

Hi Gurus,

I'm planning to apply ILR for my dependents (my wife and Child), As I have recently (2 days back) got my ILR and my dependents are in uk for more than 2 yrs and their status is Tier 1 dependents,

Our History:

We got our HSMP on 27th Dec 2007 then got 1st extension on 27th Dec 2009 and seccond extension on 27th Dec 2012.

I have got my ILR on 10 July

I have few questions below,

1. Which form needs to used SET (O) or (M)?
2. Do I need to fill two seperate applications for my wife and child?
3. If SET (O) is used, then whose details needs to be entered under section 1 (Applicant details).

4. what sections needs to be filled (Points, earnings etc.) or do we need to fill those sections at all?
4. List of documents needed.

It would be great if you can clarify above questions,

Thanks & Regards,
Ragsk

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:32 pm

As you got ilr as a PBS applicant they can applt to settle on set(o), assuming your children were not born in the UK. For the other questions look on the forum for others experiences etc....
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.