ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can make fresh application after sending appeal ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rooney0511

Re: Can make fresh application after sending appeal ?

Post by rooney0511 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:35 pm

vinny wrote:
rooney0511 wrote:But be careful of the technicality. If you withdraw your appeal the date will go back to the refusal date and 28 days are counted from there, So if 28 days have passed then let the appeal go forward, wait for whatever result you get and if its a refusal go and make a fresh application within 28 days from that date.
That may not be correct.
Vinny,
Do you care to elaborate which is not correct. I would like to know. no offence please

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri May 10, 2013 12:50 am

Click on the given link.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Fri May 10, 2013 3:16 am

Hi sweetmanu...
Here is a small advise for you.
I'm an accountant myself.
Switching in the same category as urs.
I also showed £42000 in account and the rest as an investment in my office.
Was interviewed on 15th april 2013 but stil waiting for the outcome......
My advise is... the accountant letter u got must clearly show the amount you spent over specific items/work or jobs.shud show your company name on top with headinv as " unaudited accounts of x company, with a date and your name as a director in the end where you sign. U also need another letter from your accountant that should state that you have invested £xxxx from x date until x date in x compay. Should sign and date that page. U take those pages to the court while you appeal and stick to the point that you really invested that money over those items within the allowable time period and the remaining is in ur account. The court won't ask about your contracts or education history if thts not one of the reasons of rejection from HO.

sweetmaanu

Post by sweetmaanu » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Thank you very much for your advice.

Still I'm afraid that accountant.
what I am thinking that collect 50k again and apply a fresh-application with strong documents from a good accountant

Do you think I can apply fresh-application ?
because hearing date too long (6 months later) it is gonna take over all 1 year for me :(
walkingintherain wrote:Hi sweetmanu...
Here is a small advise for you.
I'm an accountant myself.
Switching in the same category as urs.
I also showed £42000 in account and the rest as an investment in my office.
Was interviewed on 15th april 2013 but stil waiting for the outcome......
My advise is... the accountant letter u got must clearly show the amount you spent over specific items/work or jobs.shud show your company name on top with headinv as " unaudited accounts of x company, with a date and your name as a director in the end where you sign. U also need another letter from your accountant that should state that you have invested £xxxx from x date until x date in x compay. Should sign and date that page. U take those pages to the court while you appeal and stick to the point that you really invested that money over those items within the allowable time period and the remaining is in ur account. The court won't ask about your contracts or education history if thts not one of the reasons of rejection from HO.