ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applied through a Citizenship advisory center

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adelmurray

applied through a Citizenship advisory center

Post by adelmurray » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:44 pm

does anybody know , where do the Letters of intention of Granting Citizenship get sent to ? the Applicants address or to their representatives (ie: solicitor or any other advisory services ) if the applicant had applied through any third party's office ?

just wondering as i applied through an advisory center myself .

thank u in advance for your help

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Try and keep in contact with the advisory center. They may or may not sent it to them
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:25 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:Try and keep in contact with the advisory center. They may or may not sent it to them

Thank u IntegratedMigrant , i have been in touch with them , still no news .

just wondered if anybody here who had applied through a solicitor or an advisory center what was their experience with this situation .who received the Approval letter .

thank u again IntegratedMigrant , one thing though , have you any idea as to what is happening with the people who applied since 2011 ? do they have them on a separate pile or something ?

courny

Post by courny » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:30 pm

NO.

they will ALWAYS send the approval to the applicants address. at the same time they send a copy of the letter to the solicitor/representative.

hope that helps.

courny

Post by courny » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:31 pm

the original letter will be sent to you.

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Thank u both IntegratedMigrant & courney

fingers crossed hopefully there will be some Good news in the coming days/Weeks .

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:57 pm

adelmurray wrote:thank u again IntegratedMigrant , one thing though , have you any idea as to what is happening with the people who applied since 2011 ? do they have them on a separate pile or something ?
To give you a precise answer, when did you apply in 2011? and have you any convictions or something of that matter again?

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:53 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
adelmurray wrote:thank u again IntegratedMigrant , one thing though , have you any idea as to what is happening with the people who applied since 2011 ? do they have them on a separate pile or something ?
To give you a precise answer, when did you apply in 2011? and have you any convictions or something of that matter again?
Thank u for ur Help integratedMigrant , please find below my application history :

previous application 2006 was refused in 2009 , now this is my second application i applied in April 2011 , in February 2013 they Requested renewal of my GNIB card , and Proof of adress , and proof of employment for the previous 3 years , plus Requested the Receipt for payment of my Drink and driving fine which was in 2006 . all the documents were submitted in April 2013 .

Thank u again for ur help

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 pm

adelmurray wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Thank u for ur Help integratedMigrant , please find below my application history :

previous application 2006 was refused in 2009 , now this is my second application i applied in April 2011 , in February 2013 they Requested renewal of my GNIB card , and Proof of adress , and proof of employment for the previous 3 years , plus Requested the Receipt for payment of my Drink and driving fine which was in 2006 . all the documents were submitted in April 2013 .

Thank u again for ur help
Ah ok, the investigation on your case is at its final phase I believe. If you dont get any letter before the August ceremony, then I reckon you'll get a letter before the next ceremony after August.

I am certain that you may not be refused again this time. Hope for the best and expect a letter before Dec latest.

adelmurray

Post by adelmurray » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:07 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
adelmurray wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:

I am certain that you may not be refused again this time. Hope for the best and expect a letter before Dec latest.
your help really did give me hope , and assurance thank u very much IntegratedMigrant .
so yes i'm hoping for the best and keeping my fingers crossed

thank u so much man , really appreciate you giving me hope .