ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR success @ Livepool PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilrpeo
Newly Registered

ILR success @ Livepool PEO

Post by ilrpeo » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Hi,
I have been a quiet reader of this forum since last 6 months. I am really thankful to the people here discussing different issues and sharing their experiences. This helped me a lot to prepare my application. I am sharing my experience too. If anyone has any question, I would be happy to answer.

Application type = ILR SET (O) (Tier 1 General with 1 dependent)
My appointment time was 10:00 at Liverpool PEO. I reached there at 09:25. After security checks my documents were checked and I was asked to wait for payment. After 5 mins a very nice guy called me for payment and after that he advised me to wait in waiting area.
After 5 minute, a caseworker called me to provide supporting documents that I provided. He took all documents and asked me to wait until decision is made. He returned our passports for biometric after about 10 minutes. After biometrics I gave him passports again.
At 10:50 he called me again and returned all documents with a letter that my application is successful and I will receive biometric card in 7 working days. So whole process took about 1.5 hours in total.
Following are the documents that I provided

1)- LIUK
2)- 12 months bank statements
3)- 12 months salary slips
4)- employer letter
5)- Cohabitation documents
6)- last 5 years P60s

I had annual leaves letter from employer. Neither case worker asked me about this nor I presented to him. I was 110 days out from this country during 5 years.

dk2011

Re: ILR success @ Livepool PEO

Post by dk2011 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:39 pm

[quote="ilrpeo"]Hi,
I have been a quiet reader of this forum since last 6 months. I am really thankful to the people here discussing different issues and sharing their experiences. This helped me a lot to prepare my application. I am sharing my experience too. If anyone has any question, I would be happy to answer.

Application type = ILR SET (O) (Tier 1 General with 1 dependent)
My appointment time was 10:00 at Liverpool PEO. I reached there at 09:25. After security checks my documents were checked and I was asked to wait for payment. After 5 mins a very nice guy called me for payment and after that he advised me to wait in waiting area.
After 5 minute, a caseworker called me to provide supporting documents that I provided. He took all documents and asked me to wait until decision is made. He returned our passports for biometric after about 10 minutes. After biometrics I gave him passports again.
At 10:50 he called me again and returned all documents with a letter that my application is successful and I will receive biometric card in 7 working days. So whole process took about 1.5 hours in total.
Following are the documents that I provided

1)- LIUK
2)- 12 months bank statements
3)- 12 months salary slips
4)- employer letter
5)- Cohabitation documents
6)- last 5 years P60s

I had annual leaves letter from employer. Neither case worker asked me about this nor I presented to him. I was 110 days out from this country during 5 years.[/quote]

Many many congratulations ! One quick question . SET(O) guidance says everything should be filled in capital . So far , i have asked this question to many applicant but haven't got answer yet.
Reason for abscence : I'm filling in capital only 'PAID ANNUAL LEAVE/FAMILY VISIT' Is that ok ?

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Congrats OP.
dk2011 wrote: Many many congratulations ! One quick question . SET(O) guidance says everything should be filled in capital . So far , i have asked this question to many applicant but haven't got answer yet.
Reason for abscence : I'm filling in capital only 'PAID ANNUAL LEAVE/FAMILY VISIT' Is that ok ?
I wrote exactly that a couple of months ago, worked fine. They are not too much bothered about leaves if it is not over the allowed number of days. Hope this helps mate.

dk2011

Post by dk2011 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Thanks Shahid.

isaac2k2

Post by isaac2k2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:34 am

Hi

When you filled your form, what did you indicate under section 5.3: monthly pay after all the deductions. Like my case, in the last 6 months I have been paid roughly as follows:

Jan: 3122 (Previous Tax Code)
Feb: 2833 (Previous Tax Code)
Mar: 2800 (Previous Tax Code)
April: 3122 (New Tax Code)
May: 2900 (New Tax Code)
June: 3000 (New Tax Code)
July: likely over 3000 (New Tax Code)

What should I now put as my monthly pay since this varies based on overtime received.

ilrpeo
Newly Registered

Post by ilrpeo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:33 am

Just put your last salary after deduction of all taxes. I had the same situation and I put my last one.

isaac2k2

Post by isaac2k2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:39 am

ilrpeo wrote:Just put your last salary after deduction of all taxes. I had the same situation and I put my last one.
Thanks, you're a star :)

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:35 am

ilrpeo wrote: 5)- Cohabitation documents
Many congrats for your visa. Could you please tell me which and how many cohabitation documents you presented with your application.

Thanks

ilrpeo
Newly Registered

Post by ilrpeo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:43 am

Hi Tier1G09

Thanks. I had load of documents but I presented following with shared names.

1)- Joint bank statements
2)- Council bills
3)- British Gas bills
4)- Water bills
5)- Contract letter
6)- Daughter's birth certificate.

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:22 pm

ilrpeo wrote:Hi Tier1G09

Thanks. I had load of documents but I presented following with shared names.

1)- Joint bank statements
2)- Council bills
3)- British Gas bills
4)- Water bills
5)- Contract letter
6)- Daughter's birth certificate.
Thanks for your response.