ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asked for refresh application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

seli
Newly Registered

Asked for refresh application

Post by seli » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:39 am

hello everyone,

Today I got a response from Tsols after a lodge me JR application on 3rd of May this year, here is: ""The Secretary of State is prepared to give the Claimant ( me ) the opportunity to make a fresh application for leave to remain as a spouse. the claimant will then be ensure all the required doc. and information are in her application. The Claimant's claim will therefore be rendered academic and it is submitted that it should be withdrawn accordingly with no order as to cost.""

Has any one or someone you know received this answer for a refresh application? Is that a good thing? Is there any chance from UKBA of refusing it again, and return me back home?

I'm horrified it will happen again.

sublime688

JR

Post by sublime688 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:51 pm

You went for Judicial Review supposedly because you had no appealable decision. Now JR is litigation and where there is an offer to settle, you have to consider it seriously because reducing costs is one of the overiding objective of settlement. going to court will not reduce costs.

So why did you go for JR in the first place? What is the main relief sought in your JR statement? You will have to assess if a fresh application is not a good result.