ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA DELIVERY

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sug

Post by Sug » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:53 pm

babylondoner wrote:Last week

Wow that's very quick
Hi

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:56 pm

Anyone else with experiences regarding special delivery envelopes?

PLEASE

Sug

Post by Sug » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:10 pm

babylondoner wrote:Anyone else with experiences regarding special delivery envelopes?

PLEASE

In my sense it's definitely visa
Hi

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 pm

When did you apply?

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 pm

Yup , your post office branch will be open till 12:00 PM tomorrow.
Check on the note they left for the collection branch.
Make sure you carry the id they require, I think Ccd, Check or bank statement etc (Any one of them).
All the best
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Thanks

Does UKBA send rejection letters using special delivery envelope provided by the applicant?

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:40 am

Fingers crossed , it's ur visa :D

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:53 am

Kokopop wrote:Fingers crossed , it's ur visa :D
Thanks. Fingers crossed. Can't even sleep

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:18 am

babylondoner wrote:Okay. In God I trust
My Man,
I included a special delivery envelop with my application. When I called the UKBA to inquire about my app, they told me I would hear from them asap. So I went online to track my application with the special delivery tracking number. It showed that the special delivery envelop was on its way to me and guess what... my BRP arrived 2days later and 30 minutes later with all my documents and approval were also delivered by royal mail in my special delivery envelop.

So my guess is that if you have had an approval your BRP would sometimes be delivered on the same day with your documents or its on the way. So you ought to have received a DX courier service note soon.

Also according to guys that have received refusal, they say is comes via recorded mail.

Since its the same tracking number its probably your documents and approval letter and since your visa has expired their would be no need for them to send u refusal by special delivery.

Secondly wait and see if you will receive your BRP today from DX courier, they usually very early (like 7.30 am to 12 am) and they come before royal mail for deliveries. they also work on Saturdays. Most guys have received BRP before their approval letter and documents arrive.

I hope this can help you decipher if it is an approval or refusal.
I wish you the best.

rooney0511

hi

Post by rooney0511 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:41 am

Call DX Courier, give your post code and last name,they will tell you if there is anything for you.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:41 am

It is a REFUSAL

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:06 am

Sorry bro. I am not going to ask for the reasons. I am sure it must be some silly stupid reason again. Go straight for appeal regardless of whatever the reasons are. Every entrepreneur visa appeal are successful.

sad to see your refusal...and really disappointed as you are one of the familar online community member...

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:15 am

rsrameshsunil wrote:Sorry bro. I am not going to ask for the reasons. I am sure it must be some silly stupid reason again. Go straight for appeal regardless of whatever the reasons are. Every entrepreneur visa appeal are successful.

sad to see your refusal...and really disappointed as you are one of the familar online community member...
Thanks

Refusal reason : services not satisfactory explained on contract

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:18 am

So sorry to knw abt ur refusal ... I wasn't expecting this at all just shocked .... Anyway bro dnt worry this is UKBA and wht can u expect frm them ...... Don't waste time just find a good solicitor (which is another mission) and file an appeal and u will be fine.

Regards

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:27 am

rehan01 wrote:So sorry to knw abt ur refusal ... I wasn't expecting this at all just shocked .... Anyway bro dnt worry this is UKBA and wht can u expect frm them ...... Don't waste time just find a good solicitor (which is another mission) and file an appeal and u will be fine.

Regards
Thanks bro

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Am in shock to know about this , wheel, just get a good solicitor I believe you will be fine

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal .please if you don't mind sharing reasons for refusal and where did you had your interview . I am going for interview this Monday .Thanks

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:04 pm

Services on contract were not satisfactorily explained. Of which they were. That alone was about 7 lines on the contract.

I submitted four contracts. Yet none was good enough for caseworker.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Sorry to hear... will be OK in appeal

You are not giving services to UKBA that they have objection on it. You are doing business and the contract is between you and your client. UKBA has not produced any template in guidance policy to follow exactly. As far as your business level and job level is 4 or above and also you mentioned services in the contract then there is no point of "Satisfaction of services explained in the contract".

Secondly this clause could be effective if considering policy guidance of 04/2013. Because you applied in October 2012(if im not wrong) so you followed 04/2012 policy which itself is not clear in "Work Context".

Keep your moral high and best of luck.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks bro. I applied December 2012

The services on the contract was tailored to fit in with the soc code job description and related services

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:32 pm

:(
Dont know what to say....
I dont get why they do such silly things !
Anyways, you are in best position to decide what you want to do..
All the best !
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Hi,

I applied on july 2012 and had my rejection on 7th of march 2013.
reasons Job title not satisfactory as i had just mentioned DIRECTOR.
second reason of rejection was 3rd party bank letter doesnt have my name.
I have my appeal hearing on the 13th of august.
Can i argue based on the old policy guidance.
My old solicitor messed it up and now i am running around with a new guy.
Please advice me so i can try to finalise this.

regards
RizKCB wrote:Sorry to hear... will be OK in appeal

You are not giving services to UKBA that they have objection on it. You are doing business and the contract is between you and your client. UKBA has not produced any template in guidance policy to follow exactly. As far as your business level and job level is 4 or above and also you mentioned services in the contract then there is no point of "Satisfaction of services explained in the contract".

Secondly this clause could be effective if considering policy guidance of 04/2013. Because you applied in October 2012(if im not wrong) so you followed 04/2012 policy which itself is not clear in "Work Context".

Keep your moral high and best of luck.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:43 pm

@desibabu : Assigning a level 4 or above profession to yourself is already mentioned in both policies i.e. 04/2012 and 04/2013... Director is not a profession accepted by UKBA with PSW to Enterp. applicants. It is clearly mentioned in either policy.

desibabu

Post by desibabu » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Hi Riz,

I understand this is my fault. I submitted thru an lazy lawyer...i did point out to him on the day we were completing the application, he said its all fine. as he has much knowledge and experience in this field.
Now he says its due to an oversighting he missed out that point.
That has caused me my personal life..

Pray for me. rest is allahs decision.

regards
RizKCB wrote:@desibabu : Assigning a level 4 or above profession to yourself is already mentioned in both policies i.e. 04/2012 and 04/2013... Director is not a profession accepted by UKBA with PSW to Enterp. applicants. It is clearly mentioned in either policy.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:16 pm

desibabu - take a serious action against that lazy lawyer. Ask him to pay you all the fees back. he has put you in such a mess all because of his laziness.
desibabu wrote:Hi Riz,

I understand this is my fault. I submitted thru an lazy lawyer...i did point out to him on the day we were completing the application, he said its all fine. as he has much knowledge and experience in this field.
Now he says its due to an oversighting he missed out that point.
That has caused me my personal life..

Pray for me. rest is allahs decision.

regards
RizKCB wrote:@desibabu : Assigning a level 4 or above profession to yourself is already mentioned in both policies i.e. 04/2012 and 04/2013... Director is not a profession accepted by UKBA with PSW to Enterp. applicants. It is clearly mentioned in either policy.