ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Conncil Tax Bills

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

isaac2k2

Conncil Tax Bills

Post by isaac2k2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:49 am

Hi

As part of ILR preparation, I noticed that I could only find the following original copies:

- 2009/2010
- 2010/2011
- 2011/2012

But for 2012/2013 & 2013/2014, they are not in original copies since these where sent to me when I requested for it.

Would this 5 docs combined be accepted?

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Conncil Tax Bills

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:11 pm

isaac2k2 wrote:Hi

As part of ILR preparation, I noticed that I could only find the following original copies:

- 2009/2010
- 2010/2011
- 2011/2012

But for 2012/2013 & 2013/2014, they are not in original copies since these where sent to me when I requested for it.

Would this 5 docs combined be accepted?
You need to provide some context mate. What category will you be applying under? What do you need these bills for? etc.

isaac2k2

Post by isaac2k2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:46 pm

shahid2000 wrote: You need to provide some context mate. What category will you be applying under? What do you need these bills for? etc.
Hi I am applying as Tier1 general and need it for cohabitation.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:18 pm

isaac2k2 wrote:
shahid2000 wrote: You need to provide some context mate. What category will you be applying under? What do you need these bills for? etc.
You need to provide cohab docs for the last 2 years - not 5.
Also the docs must be from 3 different sources. The ones you mentioned will be accepted but counted as one source only. You will still have to provide other docs from 2 other sources. Hope this helps mate.

isaac2k2

Post by isaac2k2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:48 pm

shahid2000 wrote:
isaac2k2 wrote:
Also the docs must be from 3 different sources. The ones you mentioned will be accepted but counted as one source only. You will still have to provide other docs from 2 other sources. Hope this helps mate.
Thanks and yes it does. I am arranging all my docs now and will post them separately for verification since my PEO appointment is 3 weeks from now.. My heart going up and down :(

I still have few questions not yet answered so if you can help with them, I will most appreciate it.

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:21 pm

isaac2k2 wrote:
shahid2000 wrote:
isaac2k2 wrote:
Thanks and yes it does. I am arranging all my docs now and will post them separately for verification since my PEO appointment is 3 weeks from now.. My heart going up and down :(

I still have few questions not yet answered so if you can help with them, I will most appreciate it.
What do you mean by post them separately for verification????
Have you read the ILR FAQ on this forum, it is very helpful and should answer most of your questions. Here is the link http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=79378

If you still have questions then do ask i will try to answer at the best of my knowledge ..... or there are gurus on the forum who know the whole thing inside out :-)

isaac2k2

Post by isaac2k2 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:28 am

shahid2000 wrote:
isaac2k2 wrote:
shahid2000 wrote:
isaac2k2 wrote:

What do you mean by post them separately for verification????
Have you read the ILR FAQ on this forum, it is very helpful and should answer most of your questions. Here is the link http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=79378

If you still have questions then do ask i will try to answer at the best of my knowledge ..... or there are gurus on the forum who know the whole thing inside out :-)
Thanks mate so far. This are just the bit of questions I have outstanding in the Set (O) form:

- Section 9 A5. You should complete the following table giving details of previous earnings being claimed. If earnings originated from more than one source, each source should be entered separately

Q: Since last 1 yr I have had pay rise. So should I indicate 2 entries here, one for previous pay and 2nd for new pay or just use the new pay rise only

- Section 11A, the first 3 talking about passport all looks same to me.

Q: should I tick all 3

Section 11L I believe is what is applicable to me under Tier1 general. What do they mean by this:

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met
the relevant requirements of the immigration rules

Thanks

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:00 am

isaac2k2 wrote:
Thanks mate so far. This are just the bit of questions I have outstanding in the Set (O) form:

- Section 9 A5. You should complete the following table giving details of previous earnings being claimed. If earnings originated from more than one source, each source should be entered separately

Q: Since last 1 yr I have had pay rise. So should I indicate 2 entries here, one for previous pay and 2nd for new pay or just use the new pay rise only

If the salary is coming from the same employer then it will count as one source only. Just do a total (gross salary before tax) of your payslips for last year and write down that figure.

- Section 11A, the first 3 talking about passport all looks same to me.

Q: should I tick all 3

I dont have the form, i will download it later and let you know. But all 3 cant be the same unless it is a mistake on the form.

Section 11L I believe is what is applicable to me under Tier1 general. What do they mean by this:

For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met
the relevant requirements of the immigration rules

I was also confused by this one when i was applying. I asked a couple of people and it seemed there is no specific document needed to show that. Just make sure you have all your previous passports etc. To be on the safe side i took all the documents which i submitted in my first Tier 1 application with me to PEO but no one asked for them.
Just submit the documents listed in other sections and hopefully it will all go fine.

Thanks
Sorry for the late reply, i hope this helps.