ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on ILR SET (O) Form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kishor_mit

Query on ILR SET (O) Form

Post by kishor_mit » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:52 pm

Hi Group

I'll be applying for ILR under Tier 1 (G) category, if I'm not submitting any evidence for the absences outside of UK, what is the answer for the following question?

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?

(a) Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
(b) Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons Original official documents: (medical/birth/death certificate(s))
(c) Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel
(d) Other

Another query: In a permanent job, if you join company's pension plan, does it come under Public funds? In SET (O) query 5.5 and other bits of this section are bit confusing. It has one of the options as 'State pension credit'.

Appreciate very much your time and replies.

Cheers.

newbie_2013

Re: Query on ILR SET (O) Form

Post by newbie_2013 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:28 am

kishor_mit wrote:Hi Group

I'll be applying for ILR under Tier 1 (G) category, if I'm not submitting any evidence for the absences outside of UK, what is the answer for the following question?

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?

(a) Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
(b) Letter from applicant detailing reasons for absence due to compelling or compassionate reasons Original official documents: (medical/birth/death certificate(s))
(c) Letter from travel companies to evidence disruption to travel
(d) Other

Another query: In a permanent job, if you join company's pension plan, does it come under Public funds? In SET (O) query 5.5 and other bits of this section are bit confusing. It has one of the options as 'State pension credit'.

Appreciate very much your time and replies.

Cheers.

i can only answer your question on pension. No, the pension plan doesn't come under public funds. It is a part of employee rights.

kishor_mit

Post by kishor_mit » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:40 am

Hi, thanks a lot for the quick reply.

Could someone kindly advise to my first question? (6.3 in SET(O)) application...

kishor_mit

Post by kishor_mit » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi group, could you please reply to my query?

Cheers.