ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOING BACK AND APPLYING FROM BACK COUNTRY

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mane123
Newly Registered

GOING BACK AND APPLYING FROM BACK COUNTRY

Post by Mane123 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:11 am

dear all,

i am a Student of Acca of nqf level 7 and wanted to go for (level 6) business management course but unfortunately according to HO rules i cant go for below level 7. now my thinking is to go back home and apply for level 6 course
from home country, can someone please let me know
it is possible to apply for nqf level 6 course from back country or the same rule apply from there as well that i cant for go for below level.

thanks

Deviser

Re: GOING BACK AND APPLYING FROM BACK COUNTRY

Post by Deviser » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Mane123 wrote:dear all,

i am a Student of Acca of nqf level 7 and wanted to go for (level 6) business management course but unfortunately according to HO rules i cant go for below level 7. now my thinking is to go back home and apply for level 6 course
from home country, can someone please let me know
it is possible to apply for nqf level 6 course from back country or the same rule apply from there as well that i cant for go for below level.

thanks
No. You cannot. Academic Progression rules are same either you apply in-country or from home country.