ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB test expired

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wardak

TB test expired

Post by Wardak » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Dear all,

I want to travel this week Inshalah could any one tell me that my TB certificate is expired now the expiration month was 20 June 2013. I'm scared that would make any problem for my travel.
Plz help

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Re: TB test expired

Post by abidabzhussain » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Wardak wrote:Dear all,

I want to travel this week Inshalah could any one tell me that my TB certificate is expired now the expiration month was 20 June 2013. I'm scared that would make any problem for my travel.
Plz help
They say carry the documents you send\t when you made application for VISA.

so you should be fine...

if they persist a lot at airport which they wont, they have a x Ray facility inside airport and they can get it done right there
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

Wardak

Re: TB test expired

Post by Wardak » Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:56 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:
Wardak wrote:Dear all,

Plz help
They say carry the documents you send\t when you made application for VISA.

so you should be fine...

if they persist a lot at airport which they wont, they have a x Ray facility inside airport and they can get it done right there

Oh thank u so much my friend appreciate it and I pray for u to recieve good news Inshalah