ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

submitting my application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam321

submitting my application

Post by sam321 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:34 am

I have done BA hons in International Business Studies. and started a Limited Company Business Consultancy. and my Job title will be Marketing Director. SOC code 1132. I am applying as soon as possible, want to make sure my documents are ok?

switching from Psw to tier 1 entrepreneur 50k Cat D

List of Documents:

1) application form

2) original bank statement of HSBC, including my maintenance money in Uk
Date: 1st March- 5th July
closing balance 52,300 and from 1st March balance was 66k during this time my account balance went to 45000. but from last month it was more than 50k. now my closing balance is 52,300. hope that will be fine?

3)Current appointment report ordered from companies house, memorandum, articles, certificate of incorporation got from my Accountant. i only paid for Current appointment report for 3 pound.

4)Business Account details Lloyds tsb, and printout for statement with just few transactions.

5)Business Office agreement.

6)Business professional Liability insurance Certificate evidence

7)HMRC letter that company is registered.

8)Membership with trading Body
Print out from internet and email confirmation

9)Business Activity:
Website print out, newspaper advertisement, business cards, leaflets, gumtree ad

10)Trading activity:
2 contracts. in 1 mention date is 5th July, and 2nd contract date is 11th July. i am confused that UKBA can ask me how can you provide 2 contracts in 15 days of starting a company?

In contracts i have mention service providing, details of both parties name full address with postcode, land-line, email and website. i am not providing any invoice bcz company just registered 15 days before. but the amount is set that each contract will pay fees each month.

11) English Language:
providing my degree taught in English and transcript (BA hons in International Business studies)

12) Experience letter of 7 months, as a marketing manager in a Business consultancy.

13)business plan

14) CV

hope this will be enough. one more thing i still got visa and it will expire on 1st jan 2014. hope that will not be the reason for refusal. please let me know if there are any other document i should provide with my application.
thanks in advance

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: please check my list of documents submitting my applicat

Post by KickAss » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:00 am

few quick points

1) investment money and maintenance money in same account? I dont remember but somebody had a problem ??? (Let others comment on this point.. I am half asleep and cant remember..)

2) your adverts have your company name and ur name rite ?

3) your contract is original ? if not than have u signed each page ?

4) Business bank statement... Printout + attested by bank manager right ?

My visa was till Jan 2014 and I got my visa so its a much +ve thing as it clearly sends a signal that you are not just applying coz your visa is about to expire.

2 contract + payment in just 15 days... mmmm sounds a bit weird ... wann explain it here how you managed that ???
I am just thinking as a case worker so help me to help you.. else Ill reject your Visa !!!!! :) :) :)
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: please check my list of documents submitting my applicat

Post by KickAss » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:03 am

sorry about my typo english or whatever.. I am drunk and watching Games of Thrones !!! What you expect from me....
I promise ill be sober tomorrow !

sam321

Post by sam321 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:07 am

thanx for reply

-in advert i have mention name, job title, company details, landline etc
-yes my contracts are orginal,, and i have just mentioned that the payment will be done next month, dats y i am not providing any invoice. hope that will be ok
-and i will make sure for my print out of business statement should be attested by manager, thanks for reminding :)

Just let me know guys if there is any other thing to provide?? or any thing that can be the reason for refusal?

hallowvip
Newly Registered

Post by hallowvip » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:56 am

I read that there were multiple cases where the application got rejected because the 50k funds and maintenance funds were held in the same account.

I even read someone reported that she got rejected even when maintenance fund was in a separate account. Because she submitted 2-3 accounts to put together 50k so UKBA assumed that the maintenance funds' statement was also counting towards 50k therefore 0 points for maintenance.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:24 am

hallowvip wrote:I read that there were multiple cases where the application got rejected because the 50k funds and maintenance funds were held in the same account.

I even read someone reported that she got rejected even when maintenance fund was in a separate account. Because she submitted 2-3 accounts to put together 50k so UKBA assumed that the maintenance funds' statement was also counting towards 50k therefore 0 points for maintenance.
Hallowvip !!! You are a star ...

sam321
Apologies for my "High" statements last night. Yes Now I remember... people were getting rejected coz of this. Best way is to open a current/Savings account on your name and Tx 50K from your account to new account. This way ur old account will have >900 for 3 months and new account will have >50K

Mate ! your application is straight application, if you do every thing as suggested in Policy Guidelines than you are most likely to get visa within a month.
All the best !

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 am

Valid point to keep 50k and 900 in separate account. 50k dont need to be in account for any specific time but 900 for three months as you know.

Checklist sounds perfect enough but caseworker search out discrepancies while linking items together. Specially those items which are produced by yourself depending on your circumstances. For example Business plan, Contracts, advertisement etc. This stuff should be inline with each other and must satisfy level 4 and above policy. Invoice is not mandatory. Contract should have full details of contacts (As you observed, it is critical)

The services you provide should be level 4 and above and must relate to the job role you specified for yourself. Business plan should emphasize on same services and your potential to earn in that area for at least 3 years.

Mostly refusals are in above area with an exception of Company House report issued directly from Company house but not a printout from online account.

The things where you are confused (Like contracts in 15 days) could be OK for case worker. But where you feel OK and confident, might be confusion for case worker.

sam321

Post by sam321 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 am

Job title Marketing director 1132 will be ok for business consultancy?

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:43 am

it depends on what services are shown on contract.
sam321 wrote:Job title Marketing director 1132 will be ok for business consultancy?

sam321

Post by sam321 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:51 am

In contracts and business plan I have mentioned that My business consultancy will also be providing marketing services for the growth of businesses.

But my solicitor was confusing me that how can you become a marketing director in business consultancy, that is why I posted here. Plz clear me if I am wrong?
Thanks