ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ja2wadpk
Newly Registered

Post by ja2wadpk » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:02 am

Guys I collect my rc yesterday from my solicitor
My rc is on A4 paper, because before I applied for tier 4 visa
I sent Rod yesterday requesting for my passport
back. Is it ok!!! or shall I call them to ask

Gaelle
Newly Registered

Post by Gaelle » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:48 am

newonhere wrote:I have submitted my EEA2 application on 02/07/13 via the Liverpool Office and without the fees as introduced to be effective as from 1/7/13. I have no idea the forms has changed with application fee because i had printed the old form before the new form came out and as well applications been sent to Durham office. I emailed marje clarke and she says the application will be returned to me and I will make new one with the fees but she didn't mention WHEN it will be returned.. I'm so so worried.. Please help!!
Did you replied to her asking when the application will be returned?
I think you'll get it soon, try not to stress so much about that, should be just a matter of a few days.

leo370
Newly Registered

Refused

Post by leo370 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Hello Members

I received a refusal letter today on the basis that they couldnt contact the employer of my wife. HO sent me appeal from as well if I want to go for that. I wanna ask that is it possible that I can make a new application or I will have to go for appeal and not allowed to send new application?

Please do guide me if someone has this type of situation

Thanks

anisatam
Newly Registered

Appealed

Post by anisatam » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi Guys.
I had a question regarding EEA2.

As I have mentioned before in the board, I was refused the visa and now I am in the process of appealing in the Tribunal. My question is :

I am wondering if during the appeal, can I make another application with updated documentation and additional information to the Home Office.
Is this allowed or is this a bad idea? Has anybody done this or thinking of doing this?

Any response is much appreciated.
Thank
Ani

sammi1111

Re: Appealed

Post by sammi1111 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:37 pm

after 9 months today i recieved call from my solicitor office stating that they recived my case and decision so got meeting to see my solicitor tommorw. i asked that lady but she said she cannot tell decisions on phone so i need to see my solicitor tommorow afternoon and she will tell me decisions. pray for me guys cant wait to see my docs till tommorow.

guys why solicitor cant tell atleast decision over the phone when they recieved application of their clients?? any answer???
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:02 pm Post subject:
Hi Piagio, Im in the exact same situation, posted the same day as you, received my COA same day as you and today just like you my wife received her registration card and nothing for me.
Please post when yours is received or if you are called for an interview.

Cheers

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:13 pm

My Timeline is:

EEA1 & EEA2 sent: 14/05/13
Received by UKBA: 15/05/13
COA (with right to work)received: 23/05/13 dated 20/05/13

EEA1 RC received: 15/07/13 dated 05/07/13
EEA2 RC????

Does anybody know if it is normal for EEA1 to be sent separately??
And how long they take to issue the EEA2 RC after sending the EEA1?

Cheers
Last edited by edumlo on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ranoya
Newly Registered

Post by ranoya » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Hii..today i had a meeting with my solicetor and he suggested tgat we make a new application because we applied for appeal and after two month they gave us a court hearing in 31 october so the solicetor suggested we make a new application and he said it will take only 28 days as the home office is dealing with these applications faster now...i still dont know what i should do because if we get a refusal agin we will have ti pay extra money for the new application
anisatam wrote:Hi Guys.

As I have mentioned before in the board, I was refused the visa and now I am in the process of appealing in the Tribunal. My question is :

I am wondering if during the appeal, can I make another application with updated documentation and additional information to the Home Office.
Is this allowed or is this a bad idea? Has anybody done this or thinking of doing this?

Thank
Ani

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:51 pm

sammi1111 wrote:after 9 months today i recieved call from my solicitor office stating that they recived my case and decision so got meeting to see my solicitor tommorw. i asked that lady but she said she cannot tell decisions on phone so i need to see my solicitor tommorow afternoon and she will tell me decisions. pray for me guys cant wait to see my docs till tommorow.

guys why solicitor cant tell atleast decision over the phone when they recieved application of their clients?? any answer???
Solicitors do that when its not the news you want to hear, or they need their payment balance. If its good, they will tell you on the phone #i hope its good news though# best of luck..

anisatam
Newly Registered

Post by anisatam » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Hi Ranoya.
Thanks for the reply. But does it affect your appeal by anyway if you re-apply ?? what I mean is, you can still go ahead with the appeal if you make a new application?

Ani
ranoya wrote:Hii..today i had a meeting with my solicetor and he suggested tgat we make a new application because we applied for appeal and after two month they gave us a court hearing in 31 october so the solicetor suggested we make a new application and he said it will take only 28 days as the home office is dealing with these applications faster now...i still dont know what i should do because if we get a refusal agin we will have ti pay extra money for the new application

Thank
Ani

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 pm

My Timeline is:

EEA1 & EEA2 sent: 14/06/13
Received by UKBA: 15/06/13
COA (with right to work)received: 23/06/13 dated 20/06/13

EEA1 RC received: 15/07/13 dated 05/07/13
EEA2 RC????

Does anybody know if it is normal for EEA1 to be sent separately??
And how long they take to issue the EEA2 RC after sending the EEA1?

Has anyone else experienced the same situation apart from me and Piagio???

Cheers

ranoya
Newly Registered

Post by ranoya » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Hi...from what I understood from the soliceter that making a new application does not affect the appeal process. Any way I am still waiting for a him to send me a letter with all the details.I i find anything new I ll let u know
anisatam wrote:Hi Ranoya.
Thanks for the reply. But does it affect your appeal by anyway if you re-apply ?? what I mean is, you can still go ahead with the appeal if you make a new application?

Ani
ranoya wrote:Hii..today i had a meeting with my solicetor and he suggested tgat we make a new application because we applied for appeal and after two month they gave us a court hearing in 31 october so the solicetor suggested we make a new application and he said it will take only 28 days as the home office is dealing with these applications faster now...i still dont know what i should do because if we get a refusal agin we will have ti pay extra money for the new application

Thank
Ani

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:03 pm

but avnie no all solicitor do like this n the girl frm my solicitor office she said she dont know..my own solicitor will tell me tommorow when i met her in meeting and there is no balance left as i paid all fee when submitted case..what do u think all solicitor don tell people on phone or is it necasary that there must be bad news thats y they did'nt tell me on phone???

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:17 pm

plz reply dear..is it necasry that when u get rejection den solicitor dnt tel on phon coz people say its solicitor rule they give docs n decision when u meet them n that lady who called me she wasnt my solicitor ..she was a representative frm my solicitor office

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:19 pm

sammi1111 wrote:but avnie no all solicitor do like this n the girl frm my solicitor office she said she dont know..my own solicitor will tell me tommorow when i met her in meeting and there is no balance left as i paid all fee when submitted case..what do u think all solicitor don tell people on phone or is it necasary that there must be bad news thats y they did'nt tell me on phone???
No it doesn't have to be bad news, it could be good news, I am just speaking from experiences from people I know, but your solicitor might do things differently, and since its a representative, not a solicitor, it might mean he wants to hand you the good news him/herself, so don't worry, I thought the solicitor refused to yell you on the phone...I pray its good news ..

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:24 pm

that lady said she is nt allowed to tel me on phone..only my solicitor will tell me when she meet me in meeting afternoon....im realy tense wat will b in my decision

evie233
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by evie233 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:48 pm

sammi1111 wrote:that lady said she is nt allowed to tel me on phone..only my solicitor will tell me when she meet me in meeting afternoon....im realy tense wat will b in my decision
You will get good news by God's grace, I wish I could take that statement back now, I don't want you feeling worried over what I said, and moreover its not the solicitor, I thought the solicitor called you.. So please don't worry..it is well

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:11 pm

thanks dear for ur best wishes n its ok im nt hyper on u as long as u adviced me only n yeh dat was representative nt my own solicitor whos dealing with my case

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:29 pm

sammi1111 wrote:that lady said she is nt allowed to tel me on phone..only my solicitor will tell me when she meet me in meeting afternoon....im realy tense wat will b in my decision

If your wife's original passport or Original ID was attached with your EEA2 application form,or later dispatched to home office then there is a good news for you.

If not then.....

It is very rare chance to success RC application without EU nationals original ID or passport,except ROR application in which home office already seem the EU national s I'd or passport before.

Home office 99.9% applications refused if there is no EU national I'd or passport attached with the EEA 2 application or later on dispatched.

May be you are one of the 0.01% lucky person.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:49 pm

my solicitor send both id n passport certified n ully tested copies coz my wife has to travel to her cntry dats y cud'nt send her original once n my solicitor told me before that if HO need to see original they will ask us thereself but HO dint ask us for original in wholse case of 9 months n now my solicitor recieved my case ..i will go tmmorow to get my docs ...my god bless me with rc..is it ok to send certified n tested copies coz my solicitor told me

eng.kamo

Post by eng.kamo » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Hello guys,

Thanks for the updated thread here is my timeline which will be updated whenever I get anything new.

EEA2 APP sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery : 15/7/2013
Application received by UKBA : waiting

Fingers crossed, I wish all the best for everyone here

Peace be upon u all

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 pm

sammi1111 wrote:my solicitor send both id n passport certified n ully tested copies coz my wife has to travel to her cntry dats y cud'nt send her original once n my solicitor told me before that if HO need to see original they will ask us thereself but HO dint ask us for original in wholse case of 9 months n now my solicitor recieved my case ..i will go tmmorow to get my docs ...my god bless me with rc..is it ok to send certified n tested copies coz my solicitor told me
No.certified n tested copies for the first time RC not acceptable.
Secondly your solicitor went wrong.If your wife needs her ID or passport then at the time of RC application attached her ID/passport and write a passport return request letter on the same time so once home received EEA 2 application then after checking her I'd/passport return to you back with in few weeks.

EEA 2/4 form says:

If you are unable to send us any of the documents specified in section 11 which are relevant to your application have you given an explanation and said when you will be able to send them?

So home office wait for 9 months but you did not sent her original I'd.

EEA 2/4 form section 12 says.

Your EEA national family member’s current passport or ID Card. If they do not have a pass- port or ID card, you must provide another form of identity.

But you failed to provide another form of identity.ie,picture I'd issued from home office etc.
Check this rule.

5.1.14 Refusing Residence Card applications
An application for the issuing of a Residence Card can be refused in the event of any of the following:
Evidence of EEA nationality of sponsor is not supplied.* Evidence of EEA nationality is forged / counterfeit. Evidence of the exercise of Treaty rights is not supplied.
Enquiries reveal that either the evidence of the exercise of Treaty rights is false, that the EEA national has left the UK, or that the EEA national has ceased to exercise Treaty rights and does not have a right of permanent residence under the 2006 EEA Regulations.**
Evidence of the third country national‟s identity is not supplied.***
Evidence of the relationship between the third country national and the EEA national is not supplied.****
The third country national is not genuinely a dependant family member.
Refusal is justified on the grounds of Public Policy, Public Health or Public Security.*****
*In cases where no document purporting to be evidence of the EEA sponsor‟s nationality is supplied the application is refused by letter without a right of appeal.
**However, an EEA worker does not cease to be a qualified person solely because they are temporarily unable to work due to illness or accident, or if they have become involuntarily unemployed and are seeking work.
***In cases where no evidence of the third country national‟s identity is supplied the application is refused by letter without a right of appeal.
****In cases where no evidence of the relationship between the third country national and the EEA national is supplied, i.e. no marriage certificate / birth certificate, the application is refused by letter without a right of appeal.
*****Cases involving Public Policy, Public Health or Public Security are rare but the family member of a European national who has been convicted of a crime may apply for a Residence Card. If Criminal Casework Team are taking deportation action, or are intending to take deportation action, against the individual then it will be appropriate to refuse a Residence Card on the basis of Public Policy.

I am again saying may be you are lucky.and I wish that.

bonita

Post by bonita » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:50 pm

How can the issue be addressed when emailing those in charge and whats their email. Thanx

teetee4Z

rc

Post by teetee4Z » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:49 pm

Applied for residence card in april recieved COA in may, now I am pregnant, do you think i should send proof of pregnancy to HO as addition document as proof of marriage/rship, do u think it would help my application.

Imshzd

Re: rc

Post by Imshzd » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:43 pm

teetee4Z wrote:Applied for residence card in april recieved COA in may, now I am pregnant, do you think i should send proof of pregnancy to HO as addition document as proof of marriage/rship, do u think it would help my application.
That's a good idea.