ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

grenadagirl
Newly Registered

amnesty

Post by grenadagirl » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:22 pm

Boris Said it would cost the taxpayers to much money to deport immigrants it's cheaper, easier to just give amnesty to persons who has been living in the UK for 20 years.

SDP

Re: amnesty

Post by SDP » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:26 pm

grenadagirl wrote:Boris Said it would cost the taxpayers to much money to deport immigrants it's cheaper, easier to just give amnesty to persons who has been living in the UK for 20 years.
20yrs ....?..

rec212

Re: rec 212

Post by rec212 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:40 pm

majojo wrote:
rec212 wrote:Thx a lot for your advice guys. I will keep you updated, sadly im suick by the weekend now, i cant do anything...practical but pray.
I cannot apply for a spouse visa in my home country because of the rodicilous 18k a year requirement!!!
Hi if I may ask were you am overstayers or you had a student visa or something? And does your wife work as well?? What's your story like intes of financ and what flro did you apply did you apply for the flro 10 year partner route??
Came here as a visitor, my wife cant reach 18k, i applied for article 8 before my visa ended because of some stupid solicitors who gave wrong legal advice, been refused, applied again and got refused again. In the refusal letter they said i came here in 2004 whilst i didnt. And thet didnt consider anything at all.
I am thinking of using that to my favour in the appeal that will be generated from the removal directions.

majojo

Re: rec 212

Post by majojo » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:06 am

rec212 wrote:
majojo wrote:
rec212 wrote:Thx a lot for your advice guys. I will keep you updated, sadly im suick by the weekend now, i cant do anything...practical but pray.
I cannot apply for a spouse visa in my home country because of the rodicilous 18k a year requirement!!!
Hi if I may ask were you am overstayers or you had a student visa or something? And does your wife work as well?? What's your story like intes of financ and what flro did you apply did you apply for the flro 10 year partner route??
Came here as a visitor, my wife cant reach 18k, i applied for article 8 before my visa ended because of some stupid solicitors who gave wrong legal advice, been refused, applied again and got refused again. In the refusal letter they said i came here in 2004 whilst i didnt. And thet didnt consider anything at all.
I am thinking of using that to my favour in the appeal that will be generated from the removal directions.
Aww sorry to hear that. Well I wish you all the very best.y situation is a not similar butu story was like this. I came on student visa but my wife couldn't work as she had a surgery so 4 months before my visa expired my wife has a job and I also had a job as I was allowed to work full time once I officially complete my studies so its only when we combine both salaries that's when we meet 1550 a month. But I could not apply for the 5 year route so a solicitor advice me to apply for the 10 year partner route instead but the problem is I ddnt state wether its article 8 or not but as far as I know the 10 year route was for those who ddnt meet the 5 year route so yeah that's my story I think you should have applied for the 10 year partner route that's whatwasavailable . But do t worry I know it's stressful but trust in God you will be fine brother .

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:50 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:Hi shareen24h very bad news for us, whose story is this? I thought you applied in sept 2012. Stay positive. Probably this guy applied before 7 year child rules introduce, so silly and stupid case worker they didn't look the fact on ex1, anyway should go for judicial review, this family definitely got a stay in the court, good luck to them, god bless.

Hi Sharma

Yes the guys applied before the 7 yrs new rule implemented. But the case worker need the see when he making decision that time the minor has been completed 7 yrs or not. Although this persons three children has completed 7 yrs when the case worker has made the decision. The clause is that is not reasonable to leave the child UK who has been living here 7 yrs. But now the caseworker making it reasonable to leave the UK.

The flr stand for further leave to remain
But the case worker making FLR ( FORGET LEAVE AND REFUSE)!!!!!!!!!!!.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:57 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:I don't think so uk government grant an amnesty for illegal immigrants, doesn't matter how long it takes to dissolve the cases?
UK has long residency procedure to give illegal/legal people to status. So I don`t think UK will grant amnesty. We wish to to grant amnesty.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:46 am

rec212 wrote:I would like to inform you that i have been refused for the second time with no right to appeal.
Anyway at the end of the refusal letter it says: shoulf you fail contacting the enforcement, removal decisions may be taken against you which may generate the right of appeal.
Are they trying to say that i can appeal?
Or should i proceed with a PAP?
Help guys!!

P.s: there is a mistake in the refusal letter: i entered the uk in 2012 but the caseworker typed 2004 instead.
My wife cant relocate to my home country because of her illness and guess what he said: even with a degree of hardship, it does not mean you cannot relocate for one or more individuals concened!
Oh dear rec212 I am so sorry to hear about your refusal, be strong you will get there, I guess as the usual custom of the current staffs in HO these days they just copy and paste. The amount of silly and dangerous mistakes they is just unbelievable. I am sure if you compare three refusal letters they would all look like same irrespective of the situation of the individual applying.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:59 am

rec212 wrote:I would like to inform you that i have been refused for the second time with no right to appeal.
Anyway at the end of the refusal letter it says: shoulf you fail contacting the enforcement, removal decisions may be taken against you which may generate the right of appeal.
Help guys!!

P.s: there is a mistake in the refusal letter: i entered the uk in 2012 but the caseworker typed 2004 instead.
My wife cant relocate to my home country because of her illness and guess what he said: even with a degree of hardship, it does not mean you cannot relocate for one or more individuals concened!
So sorry to hear this. But you've got to keep fighting. You and your wife have the right to family life. All the best.

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:40 am

GLH2012 wrote:
Help guys!!

So sorry to hear this. But you've got to keep fighting. You and your wife have the right to family life. All the best.
So sorry rec,
Don't give up, keep fighting until u get the desired answer that you want!!!
I kept getting refusals from them but never have up!!!
The third time I applied it was granted!
So keep the fight on and refuse to be moved by the delays and negative report.

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:47 am

What is amnesty? If you look carefully, "amnesty" is being applied with selective criteria. HO have always worked that way. Instead of granted every illegal person the right to stay in this country, they will choose a small group for example, illegal immigrant with child and who have spent ten years in UK. HO prefer the case by case, which they don't have the resource to deal with it. I would ask you not to be distracted by the word "Amnesty" which has no meaning as far as the HO is concerned. Or else you may be deceived! Concentrate on your case and try to get something out of it. If there is an "amnesty" and you fall within the requirements then God bless you. "We are all in the same boat"

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:22 pm

We are about to enter a new week and I pray to the almighty GOD that this week we will hear good news I declare victory over the homeoffice in jesus name.. We are in the middle of summer now and I'm happy homeoffice backlog as been in the news lastweek so I'm hoping they move a little faster now.. Waiting for 9 and a half months just for a little extension I've got the slowest caseworker ever.lol but I leave it in GOD's hands because this week I will rejoice. Happy sunday people

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:29 pm

sanny26 wrote:We are about to enter a new week and I pray to the almighty GOD that this week we will hear good news I declare victory over the homeoffice in jesus name.. We are in the middle of summer now and I'm happy homeoffice backlog as been in the news lastweek so I'm hoping they move a little faster now.. Waiting for 9 and a half months just for a little extension I've got the slowest caseworker ever.lol but I leave it in GOD's hands because this week I will rejoice. Happy sunday people
Always excited for Sunday being over, faith renewed. I guess last week shook this forum a lil bit. Amen to your prayer and I believe a lot of us will smile this week from monday and henceforth. (Amen).

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:43 pm

AMEN!!
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

Snowflake48

Post by Snowflake48 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:36 pm

summer2013 wrote:AMEN!!
Hi summer 2013, yours time line is exactly the same as my one... Even the dates
:D

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:05 pm

Happy Sunday folks!! Hope the new week ahead brings us all plenty of good news and joy!!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Nuchi wrote:
hi Nuchi
mine is based on 7 yrs chils rule, have envolved mp lately but no outcome, been told to wait.
have you heard anything since biometrics?
Hope we all hear good news soon!!!
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

Snowflake48

Post by Snowflake48 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:09 am

summer2013 wrote:
Nuchi wrote:
hi Nuchi
mine is based on 7 yrs chils rule, have envolved mp lately but no outcome, been told to wait.
have you heard anything since biometrics?
Hope we all hear good news soon!!!
Hi Summer,
Our mp also told same thing. Didn't hear anything after biometric :cry:
Our story is different. I have limited leave to remain visa, my husband is the applicant. He is a failed asylum seeker. We have a British born child and she is 2 years old.
Yes inshallah we all should receive a good news soooooon!

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:29 am

Good morning to you all just want to wish every single one of you a wonderful week and may god grant us our heart desire.... Got a feeling good news is coming someone ways today say amen if you believe hehehe AMEN.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:29 am

ONLYME1 wrote:Good morning to you all just want to wish every single one of you a wonderful week and may god grant us our heart desire.... Got a feeling good news is coming someone ways today say amen if you believe hehehe AMEN.
Good morning right back at ya!!! :D Great positive spirits!!! Amen!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:17 am

Good morning everyone. Hope today is some more good news coming, all the best guys, good luck.

ali90

Post by ali90 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:45 am

good news for anyone today? my postman has come and gone :cry:

Shondra Sharma

Post by Shondra Sharma » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:03 am

@ali90 just wait, wait been waiting 10 months, nothing coming

ali90

Post by ali90 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 am

Shondra Sharma wrote:@ali90 just wait, wait been waiting 10 months, nothing coming
I have been waiting nearly all my life for my status to be sorted have no right to work or study last 3 years I have been sitting at home when I could have gone university and study if allowed getting fed up of this

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Good day all, Well done guys for keeping it all together. It will not be to long by the grace of God we shall be triumphant.

Quick update, last Friday my lawyer has submitted an application for JR at the court.

I am looking forward to hearing to good news for those waiting.

Before the week runs out IN SHA ALLAH, let us up for at least three responses. AMIN. :)

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:57 pm

So email back my mp again this morning and told him that my kids are due to travel this week and need their british passport, his PA replied and stated that they contact homeoffice this morning and request for my daughters passport to be return. How can they have someone documents for so long its against your human rights. Kmt. Hope that request from my mp will wake up that slow caseworker.