ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I use new evidence in an appeal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Can I use new evidence in an appeal

Post by Aryaa » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Can I use new evidence in an Appeal against an Entrepreneur Visa.

My Investor Declaration was invalid because of no Legal Rep letter (although it was stamped&signed- this was not enough) and it was from my father.

Investor bank letter was also rejected because of no regulation mentioned (however, does have a regulator number in the footer of the letter.)

ANYWAYS!

Can I just get these documents sent over correctly - with the added stuff again - or do I need to prove why the documents I sent with my application were sufficient!

THANKS A MILLION!

Lola22

Re: Can I use new evidence in an appeal

Post by Lola22 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:43 am

Hello Aryaa,

Are you doing your appeal by yourself?

I would not take chances, I would rather use a solicitor for my appeal.

I do not think you submitted the required document. You were meant to submit two seperate letters. One from your third party and one from the solicitor. You need to get the required document ready and please, get a good solicitor to argue your case for you.

Good luck.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:36 am

Please continue in one thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.