ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (0) query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

SET (0) query

Post by pgaitonde » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Is P60 compulsory while applying for ILR application using SET (0) application form? If i dont have a P60 what is the alternative i can provide?

closer25

Re: SET (0) query

Post by closer25 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 pm

pgaitonde wrote:Is P60 compulsory while applying for ILR application using SET (0) application form? If i dont have a P60 what is the alternative i can provide?
I think its a must as the p60s show you've been around for the number of years you are claiming to have been in the UK .......however you could always get a statement of earnings from the tax office as an alternative.

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:58 pm

See other post of mine detail explanation given how to order employment history from Hmrc
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:19 pm

loveworld wrote:See other post of mine detail explanation given how to order employment history from Hmrc
On HMRCs website it is clearly written that they won't send you sa302 if you fill the assessment online so I have got one from my account online on HMRCs website. Thanks

newbie_2013

Post by newbie_2013 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:09 am

closer25 wrote:
pgaitonde wrote:Is P60 compulsory while applying for ILR application using SET (0) application form? If i dont have a P60 what is the alternative i can provide?
I think its a must as the p60s show you've been around for the number of years you are claiming to have been in the UK .......however you could always get a statement of earnings from the tax office as an alternative.
what documents are a MUST are what they say on the set (o) form/guidance. There is no where mentioned that you need to provide p60s. And just to be clear, P60 is only issued to someone who has worked through April month of that tax year. Eg: if you quit/left/finished the job in march, you won't be issued a P60.

If you want an alternative to p60s:employer letter stating the salary and tax paid for that year, p45, payslips, etc. they all have the same information in them.

p.s people provide p60s as a support to their ILR application to show that they were economically active for the qualifying years. But it is not mandatory. Not everyone is employed for all the 5 years, and if they are especially on tier 1, as long as you have enough points at the time of application and if they satisfy other requirements, they are fine.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 am

newbie_2013 wrote:
closer25 wrote:
what documents are a MUST are what they say on the set (o) form/guidance. There is no where mentioned that you need to provide p60s. And just to be clear, P60 is only issued to someone who has worked through April month of that tax year. Eg: if you quit/left/finished the job in march, you won't be issued a P60.

If you want an alternative to p60s:employer letter stating the salary and tax paid for that year, p45, payslips, etc. they all have the same information in them.

p.s people provide p60s as a support to their ILR application to show that they were economically active for the qualifying years. But it is not mandatory. Not everyone is employed for all the 5 years, and if they are especially on tier 1, as long as you have enough points at the time of application and if they satisfy other requirements, they are fine.
You are absolutely correct. I agree to your point.

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:24 pm

OK WE MAKE LIFE EASY FOR CASEWORKER HE MAKES OUR LIFE EASY.

SIMPLE RULE
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .