ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alltheverybest

Post by Alltheverybest » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:17 am

bluejewel wrote:Guys plz make special dua for my hubby he'll be going to pick passport tomorrow. I pray with blessing of this month we all receive positive replies. Ameen

Allah karAm Kare ga
Special request for loads of duaa

Applied on 12/06/13
Under process in BHC on 25/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted
All bcoz of my mom and ur prayers

atifakhan

Sumera90 AND Sameena Akhtar

Post by atifakhan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:10 am

Alongside Blue Jewel, I hope SUMERA90, SAMEENA AKHTAR, ARSUM & ABIDA HUSSAIN also hear a positive response VERY SOON TOO. I really really do hope so.

I always pray that every human in their hard time gets whatever they wish for.. Best of luck to you ALL..

atifakhan

Re: :(

Post by atifakhan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:24 am

abidabzhussain wrote:
atifakhan wrote:I'm bored.. Lol
even after getting visa lol

insaan kisi haal main khush naye , hehe
I'm in pk at the moment, waiting to go back to UK with mrs on the 20/7/13. I was bored as there isn't a local yummy Nandos to go to lol. I feel ever so hungary at the moment lol. But I'm happy about the visa for sure :)

atifakhan

True dreams

Post by atifakhan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:28 am

arsum1516 wrote:does anyone believe in dreams coming tru? mathlab somebody sees a realistic dream something that can easily happen... in the month of ramzan... does dat signify anything?

sumbody plz say yes lol
YES. If you saw a dream about positive response then it will be a positive outcome. Same happened to me and outcome was POSSITIVE :)

atifakhan

Reason I'm bored lol

Post by atifakhan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:32 am

Sweet786 wrote:Yeah me too bored lol
I am bored as I'm Hungary here in pk for a decent grilled spicey chicken burger at least lol. Why are you bored? Hehe. If you are bored concerning the wait of the visa, then I can surely relate to your boredom. You will soon hear a POSSITIVE response too inshallah :)

atifakhan

FREE ADVISE

Post by atifakhan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:51 am

For those of you applying for your applicants fresh case

Please note that you DO NOT need to waste your money using a Solicitor and depending on them. I have come across hundreds of 'THICK' Solicitors within the UK that are only there to scam you even if they know should your visa be successful or not. All you need to do is to collect all your relevant documents, make a contents page showing your documents in order, fill the relevant application forms, proof check everything and submit it. Many solicitors have messed up clients cases by NOT putting the correct documents in clients cases or making name, marriage date errors in their application forms leading to REFUSAL. Poor Haroon Ali was one of the victims as an example on this forum. His solicitor did not act quick enough leading for his appeal.

There is a Solicitor called "Nadeem Ahmed" from Howells Solicitors in South Yorkshire region, he is an PRIME EXAMPLE of such solicitors that give you a REFUSAL. He takes £800 and then your outcome becomes refused. ALL he is bothered about is his fees and not your outcome.. BEWARE of such scam solicitor(s). I have looked into his position and have seen he isn't even a solicitor but is only a case worker. So why call yourself a Solicitor? More like scam artist in my opinion.

Do your case yourself as to save disappointment from 'THICK SOLICITORS' like Nadeem Ahmed or any others equally to him. That is the honest and best advise I can give to those submitting their case.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Re: Sumera90 AND Sameena Akhtar

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:15 am

atifakhan wrote:Alongside Blue Jewel, I hope SUMERA90, SAMEENA AKHTAR, ARSUM & ABIDA HUSSAIN also hear a positive response VERY SOON TOO. I really really do hope so.

I always pray that every human in their hard time gets whatever they wish for.. Best of luck to you ALL..
Thanksss...... pray 4 us!!!!! Inshallah i hope mi husband hears soon.. i want him here for eid..

Its our 2 year anniversary tmrw... sad times lol...

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:50 am

Dear all,i sent e-mail to gerrys today because it's my 60th working day after submission of application and they replied me back that they will forward my query.can u all tell me that it's a standard reply or they will really work on my application.The e-mail from gerrys is as follows:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

It’s our pleasure to be of any assistance to you .We are in follow up of your application and will forward your query to the Local post as required. This is only for your concern if you want to contact directly for any delay you may also send your email to visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk .

Kindly keep a track on our website, www.ukvacpk.com or call our call centre 0900-10411(PTCL) & 8865 (MOBILE).

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.

Thanks and best regards,

Lahore VAC Manager,
UK Visa Application Centre,
Gerry's International,
Lahore

zaidi22
Newly Registered

Post by zaidi22 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:07 am

i got the same reply javeria

Application submitted: 15/4/13
Application under process: 28/4/13
RFC praying for positive response

i think its a standard reply :(

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:29 am

Any rfcs????

Sumera90

Re: Sumera90 AND Sameena Akhtar

Post by Sumera90 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:47 am

atifakhan wrote:Alongside Blue Jewel, I hope SUMERA90, SAMEENA AKHTAR, ARSUM & ABIDA HUSSAIN also hear a positive response VERY SOON TOO. I really really do hope so.

Thank you atifakhan :) this is really depressing staying away from ur loved ones... I hope u n ur wife have a great life ahead.. Stay blessed...
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:58 am

[quote="atifakhan"]Sometimes one gets everything they dreamed and desired. Yet when you encounter such changes in your partner, you think to yourself, was all the pain, anxious, wait and struggle worth the while? That is the point when you realise that marriage is only a formality. If in your marriage love strikes both ways it's worth the while, if its single sided, life is nothing but mysery. I feel my love is only one sided, what i thought my ideal to be is totally different to my expectations. I feel nothing but such silence within my soul and mind, as if someone has thrown me on the moon all alone. :(

Good luck for the rest of you, I hope your love remains strong both ways and not one sided like mine.[/quote]

Such strong words, may Allah swt make it easy for you in every way

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Visa granted alhamdulillah! !!!
Applied 25th March
Rfc:12th July

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:27 pm

bluejewel wrote:Visa granted alhamdulillah! !!!
Applied 25th March
congratulations bluejewel ,i am so happy for you, plz don't forget me in your prayers,i am still waiting for the RFC.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:30 pm

zaidi22 wrote:i got the same reply javeria

Application submitted: 15/4/13
Application under process: 28/4/13
RFC praying for positive response

i think its a standard reply :(
If it's a standard reply then it's really depressing :(

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Applied 25th March
Congrats .. have a blessed life ahead dear :)

keep us all in duas too
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Applied 25th March
Subhan'Allah sister..
Congratulations!!!
Keep us in ur prayers.

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Javeria wrote:
Applied 25th March
congratulations bluejewel ,i am so happy for you, plz don't forget me in your prayers,i am still waiting for the RFC.
So happy for you sister Blue Jewel :) I told you this time today you will be planning your life ahead and will be tension free :) All the best..

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Applied 25th March
COHRATULATIONS BBE... U WILL HAVE UR HUBBY WID U FOR EID..

pls pray 4 the rest of us waiting.

Btw diid u email Gerrys b4 u gt ur RFC!?

NGM
Newly Registered

Post by NGM » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Sweet786 wrote:Inshallah it will be good news for u. Please let us know the outcome too also when did u apply??
Inshallah I will be praying for you and all of us.. best of luck!!

haleema87
Newly Registered

Post by haleema87 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Salaam Alikum All,

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone. I have been a silent member on this forum & have found it very informative. Like many others, I am also in this annoying waiting process of the visa application. This is now my 13th week going & still not heard anything about my visa. I emailed Gerry's after reading on here some people did, they responded with;

"Dear Sir/Madam ,

Thank you for your email.

We have checked your application status which is still under process at the British High Commission. We do realize your concern. Kindly note that we at Gerry’s have no access to any visa applications process time and duration .They are assessed individually and process time may vary from applicant to applicant. We will only be able to arrange collection when we are in possession of the passport. You may also send your email directly to visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk for further assistance on this.

As per UKBA currently Delays in making decisions on applications to live permanently in the UK (‘settlement applications’). Our global customer service standard for settlement applications is to make decisions on most applications within 12 weeks and all applications within 24 weeks. Please note that due to a significant increase in the number of applications being received, we are currently experiencing a delay in making decisions on settlement applications. We are still making decisions on most applications within 12 weeks, but many applications are taking longer to resolve, which means that it may take up to 24 weeks for a decision to be made. We are working hard to minimize the impact on customers, and apologies for any inconvenience.

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.

Mirpur VAC Manager,
UK Visa Application Centre,
Gerry's International,
Mirpur AJ&K"

I then emailed the Visa Services on the email above in Islamabad, who replied with;

"Thank you for emailing the Visa Section of the British High Commission Islamabad, Pakistan. Please allow 20 working days for us to respond. There is no need to send your email again in this period.

For a status update on a current visa application please contact the UK Border Agency’s partner, Gerry’s Pakistan, by visiting their website www.ukvacpk.com or by phoning 0900 10411 from a landline or 8865 from a mobile. These calls are charged at a premium rate of 10 Rupees per minute. If you are calling from the United Kingdom, please call 0871 7043005."

Both replies seem to be generic/standard replies just to push you away. Unfortunately, it seems we just have to wait and keep praying for a positive response. From what I gathered it seems they are delayed by a month, they only starting to issue visas for people who applied at end of March. This could mean end of August before they get round to visa applications for April. :(

It is really sad as my mother in law is very unwell in UK and I would like to go and be able to help look after her.

Sorry for long message, remember me in your duas. May Allah grant us all our visas successfully and quickly.

NGM
Newly Registered

Post by NGM » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Applied 25th March
COHRATULATIONS BBE... U WILL HAVE UR HUBBY WID U FOR EID..

pls pray 4 the rest of us waiting.

Btw diid u email Gerrys b4 u gt ur RFC!?
Bluejewel congrats so pleased for you inshallah hopefully my hubby should be in line next inshallah remember us all in your prayers.

HubbyBee
Newly Registered

Post by HubbyBee » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Applied 25th March
Congratulations! Very happy for you. Please pray for the rest of us.

another March applicant completed, apart from myself, are there any others still waiting from the March applicants?

I'm praying in the hope every week will bring some news, but it keeps going back a week each time :(

Duas for all

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:18 pm

congratsssssssssssssssss bluejewel!! mashallah great news!!!!

the waits over for u but please do duaaa for all of us!!!
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

asadalysa
Newly Registered

Post by asadalysa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:25 pm

HubbyBee wrote:
Applied 25th March
Congratulations! Very happy for you. Please pray for the rest of us.

another March applicant completed, apart from myself, are there any others still waiting from the March applicants?

I'm praying in the hope every week will bring some news, but it keeps going back a week each time :(

Duas for all
as far I believe I think there are three of us waiting...

hubbybee you are on 25th March
NGM has applied on 27th March
we have applied on 28th March