ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Help... Plz

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mzeeshan

Spouse Visa Help... Plz

Post by mzeeshan » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:04 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for all the great help in the past.. I have some queries for you guys...

1. I am on Tier 1 visa and my PR is due in 2015. I recently got married in Feb 2013 in Pakistan. Now i want to bring my wife to UK on spouse visa. Can someone point me to the category under which i should be applying for her visa ? Pointers to the forms or policy guidance would be much much appreciated.

2. My 2nd Q is that i've heard that you have to have some funds in your account for this visa application. what is the exact amount and for how many months i have to have that amount in my bank account?

3. I also heard that you have to proof that your marriage relation is genuine so what should be evidence for this apart from Nikah Nama etc.. ?

4. IELTS is required for this visa if yes what is the min score required ?

Please please clarify in detail as you gurus always did in the past.

Many Thanks in Advance..
Best regards,
M.Z

t1s2010
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by t1s2010 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm

Spend a little time and search the forum before questions you are asking.
They are standard questions and have been answered in previous threads.

A little google won't harm you either.

Good luck.

hsyasin

Re: Spouse Visa Help... Plz

Post by hsyasin » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:06 pm

mzeeshan wrote:Hi All,

Thanks for all the great help in the past.. I have some queries for you guys...

1. I am on Tier 1 visa and my PR is due in 2015. I recently got married in Feb 2013 in Pakistan. Now i want to bring my wife to UK on spouse visa. Can someone point me to the category under which i should be applying for her visa ? Pointers to the forms or policy guidance would be much much appreciated.
Tier1 Dependent

2. My 2nd Q is that i've heard that you have to have some funds in your account for this visa application. what is the exact amount and for how many months i have to have that amount in my bank account?
I think its Dependant application from outside UK (main migrant has been in the UK for >12 months) = 600 of each dependent. follow this link http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=62853
But anyways, I've maintained >£4k for the last 8months

3. I also heard that you have to proof that your marriage relation is genuine so what should be evidence for this apart from Nikah Nama etc.. ?
You can attach any phone bills which show that you've called her, if u use watsapp then take a few screenshots from within ur phone preferably scroll to msgs where it shows the date, usually when u receive a msg the next day so just take a few of them and get them printed and likewise whatever means u use to contact her, just attach a log showing that u've been in touch since after getting married

4. IELTS is required for this visa if yes what is the min score required ?
No ielts is not required so no min or max score, but attaching a certificate wont harm

Please please clarify in detail as you gurus always did in the past.

Many Thanks in Advance..
Best regards,
M.Z
@t1s2010, no harm in telling, coz i know when sometimes in panic mode, u just want info to be there for u without searching
Anyways, I'm giving u this info based on what I've found out till now and what i'm gonna attach with my wife's application this month InShAllah.
Best of luck. :wink: