ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) Traffice Offence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wayblock

SET(M) Traffice Offence

Post by wayblock » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi, I'm filling up my SET(M) application form I just got few days left now for my PEO appointment. I'm applying for SET(M) after 2 years FLR(M) visa.

I've couple of questions

1 - I was involved in a traffice offence (driving a car with no insurance) in 2006 and in 2007 i was sentenced in court and I paid £250 fine plus 6 points on my license. I paid the fine on the spot and the 6 points have been removed after 4 years time. So at present my license is clean. On set(m) form they said put all convictions spent/unspent in Criminal section. Please advise me should I mention the above traffic offence. The points are not on my license any more now so looks like it will be considered as a spent conviction.

2 - I receive my salary slip on 19th of every month and the bank statement 6th of every month. My PEO appointment is during the last week of this month. Please advise me should I put my this month salary slip in my set(m) file even when there won't be any record that shows the salary has been transferred in my bank account Or would that be fine if I put printed out bank statement (they've mentioned they only accept original documents).

Would you please advise me on the 2 questions above.

Many Thanks

wayblock

Post by wayblock » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Please advise me regarding the above questions. Many Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:22 pm

Declare the conviction, though it should not cause any issue. Use the last 3 months payslips and corresponding bank statements. If you're not using the peo use the settlement checking service (click)
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.