ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REFUSAL AFTER REAPPLICATION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

REFUSAL AFTER REAPPLICATION

Post by Manu_cal » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Reapplied and got refusal again on the basis of CT41G form from HMRC , don't understand why they didn't mention it in the first refusal as they claim the company is not subject to Uk taxation , absured.... Company in Uk clients are in Uk , how come the company is not subject to uk taxation. Current appt report mentions that
ANYONE ELSE HAS THE SIMILAR EXPERIENCE .. Another reason that my job category is below level 4 , strangely not mentioned in the first refusal . First refusal on grounds on company share allotment not depicting 50k in the directors name.
I am going into appeal .
ANYONE HAS EXPERINCE OF A SIMILAR SITUATION AND CHANCES OF GETTING A VISA ON ABOVE REFUSAL?

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal after second attempt. But I doubt if you will able to appeal, not too sure if after a second attempt you are allowed to appeal. Anyway let wait for senior colleague in the forum to shed more light on this.

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Yes I can appeal because my second attempt was within my visa, but now I have only chance of an appeal. ANY ONE WHO HAS A SIMILAR REFUSAL GROUNDS CAN LET ME KNOW WHAT ARE THE CHANCES IN APPEAL.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Did you submit CT41G or not?

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:29 pm

No, I did n't. I just got refusal on saturday

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:36 pm

i do not think it is one of the requirement if you register as a company?

Manu_cal wrote:No, I did n't. I just got refusal on saturday

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:01 pm

sorry to hear abt yr refusal. i really doubt if u can go in appeal as u still have a valid visa?. ukba will not bound to give visa shud u only cover/fix refusal grounds in last application rather it shud be as perfect with all relevant supporting docs.

ukba will check all applications on their own merits. so make sure when u make fresh application u will make it as perfect as u cud.

ct41g is not compulsory with application however do send if u have received it by HMRC.

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:50 pm

Darvesh wrote:sorry to hear abt yr refusal. i really doubt if u can go in appeal as u still have a valid visa?. ukba will not bound to give visa shud u only cover/fix refusal grounds in last application rather it shud be as perfect with all relevant supporting docs.

ukba will check all applications on their own merits. so make sure when u make fresh application u will make it as perfect as u cud.

ct41g is not compulsory with application however do send if u have received it by HMRC.
My visa is over now so I have to go to appeal but it was refused on the basis of that ct41g . I don't know if all that appointment reports and accountants unaudited accounts of a trading company cannot satisfy them that the company is subject to Uk taxation then nothing can satisfy them. So any idea if we can submit that in the appeal or not. My accountant has suggested to submit a tax return for the six months for which the company has made profit. DONOT KNOW IF THAT WILL BE ACCEPTED IN APPEAL , ANY WAY GOING TO MEET A SOLICITOR TO FINALISE THE APPEAL TOMMOROW.

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Post by Manu_cal » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:29 am

Any one who has been refused on a similar grounds can share his thoughts pls

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 am

Manu_cal wrote:Any one who has been refused on a similar grounds can share his thoughts pls
Looking at the info you provided it looks like you have applied that you have already invested 50,000 into the business.
If that is the case then business account statement, audited/unaudited accounts, CT41G they are all a must.
For those who already invested there is a list of documents to be provided in the policy guidance in which CT41G is mentioned.
Sorry for your refusal, but i guess you can argue on evedential flexibility.

Manu_cal
Mood:
India

Re: Hi

Post by Manu_cal » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:06 am

rooney0511 wrote:
Manu_cal wrote:Any one who has been refused on a similar grounds can share his thoughts pls
Looking at the info you provided it looks like you have applied that you have already invested 50,000 into the business.
If that is the case then business account statement, audited/unaudited accounts, CT41G they are all a must.
For those who already invested there is a list of documents to be provided in the policy guidance in which CT41G is mentioned.
Sorry for your refusal, but i guess you can argue on evedential flexibility.
Thanks Rooney yes I am going for The review and met a couple of lawyers they said the same thing it was only that ct41g that wasn't submitted otherwise my company is trading and I sent the unaudited accounts and everything else. And there was something else about my soc code which they did not mention in the first refusal and now in the second one they say that the job description matches level 3 and that I have not provided any evidence to prove that I am managing the company although I have hired 2 employees.Strange ?