ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - Joint Application (Main + Depandent)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

suneshkumar
Newly Registered
India

Tier 1 Extension - Joint Application (Main + Depandent)

Post by suneshkumar » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi,

Friends, can you please here,
I am filing a joint application for Tier 1 general Extension for me and my wife. I have booked PEO Croydon appointment.

I am filling 2 different application forms for both of us. In Dependent application "Section M ABOUT YOUR MAINTENANCE" I am unable to figure out what needs to be fill in this section

M1: Yes (Applying same time as PBS Main application)
M2: Tier 1 General
M6: No (As PBS Main Application in Tier 1 general)
M7: More than 12 months
M9: ??
M13: ??

I want to show PBS Main Applicant's bank statements for both Main + Dependent's Maintenance, in this case how I can fill in M9 and M13.

Could you please help me here?

Thanks!
Suneshkumar Bachu

madison81
Newly Registered

Post by madison81 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 am

Hi Sunesh,

It is not necessary that your dependent should have a separate bank account to show her maintenance and if you are showing her maintenance funds into your savings/current account as well then it should not be a problem at all.

She can very well tick M9 and the relevant documents under M13 that you are submitting to prove your maintenance funds. Because the dependent is applying the same time as you are so should not be an issue at all provided you have shown £900 + £600= £1500 throughout 90 day period in your bank account preceeding your date of application.

Hope this helps

suneshkumar
Newly Registered
India

Post by suneshkumar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:12 pm

M9 and M13 questions are related to

M9; Please tick the box below:
I can confirm that I am providing evidence of having £600 in available funds.

M13; You must provide evidence that you have access to available funds in order to support
yourself. Please tick the relevant box to confirm what evidence you are supplying:

At question M13, I dont know how my wife can show the evidence that she has the access to available funds?

I am confused here, please help

Cheers
Sunesh