ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10yrs dependents FLR(M) issued then next SET(M) Puzzle????

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zorowah
Newly Registered

Post by Zorowah » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:18 pm

Hi buddy my case was exactly as yours, I was given ILR under 10yrs long residence, at that time my wife had been my dependant for nearly 6yrs. I applied and she was given 2yrs under flr(m). We went back after a month this time on set(m) and was given ILR. This was in 2012 and we used Croydon peo on both occasions

sach10

Post by sach10 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi Amber&Vinny

Because of my bank statement delayed I rescheduled my appointment for this week thursday, I would like to kindly request to check my final documents check list, and please kindly advice me if missed any thing and any other kind of information I can add up which can help to my wife and son SET(M) application.

Thanks in advance.

1. SET(M) application version 06.04.2013
2.Photographs of me, wife and son
3.Life in the UK,
4.6months payslips of me and my wife
5.6months bank statements of me and my wife
6.cohibition documents from past 2years
7.Tenancy aggrement
8. BRP cards of me,wife and son
9.passports of me,wife and son
10.covering letter
11.appointment email confirmation
12.Marriage certificate
13.Birth Certificate
14.photocopies of all documents
D4109125 wrote:
sach10 wrote:
D4109125 wrote:
sach10 wrote:
Hi Amber&Vinny

Please kindly check weather the below covering letter should be fine or not and please kindly correct me if I wrote any where mistake or doesn't sound correct.

I would like to bring your kind attention on my wife&son's SET(M) application, I am applying on the basis of following rules, I hope this will help for my wife SET(M) application to process smoothly.

My Wife & Son application falls directly under paragraph 287. (a)(i) and (d) which clearly outlines the requirements for indefinite leave to remain for the spouse or civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom.

As per my own understanding I think my wife application can be consider under paragraph (287(a) (i) and (d) of the immigration rules stated below:

(a) (i) the applicant was admitted to the United Kingdom for a period not exceeding 27 months or given an extension of stay for a period of 2 years in accordance with paragraphs 281 to 286 of these Rules and has completed a period of 2 years as the spouse or civil partner of a person present and settled in the United Kingdom.

(d) the applicant was admitted to the UK or given an extension of stay as the spouse or civil partner of a Relevant Points Based System Migrant; and then obtained an extension of stay under paragraphs 281 to 286 of these Rules and has completed a period of 2 years as the spouse or civil partner of the person who is now present and settled here.

As per my own understanding my wife & son don’t need to complete probation period because as my wife been onTier1 (PSW) (08/20009 to 05/2011) PBS dependent then Tier1 (General) PBS dependent (06/2011 to 06/2013) and Spouse/Partner of settled person (from 06.2013 to 06.2015),
my son dependent on Tier1(psw)(09.2010 to 05.2011) then Tier1(General)dependent(from 06.2011 to 06.2013) and Dependent of settled person (from 06.2013 to 06.2015)

Paragraph 319AA of the Immigration Rules confirms what a “Relevant points based system migrant” i.e. a migrant is granted leave as a Tier 1 Migrant, a Tier 2 Migrant, a Tier 4 (General) Student or a Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Migrant. Therefore, leave as the partner of a person granted leave in one of these categories is appropriate for the indefinite leave requirements in paragraph 287(a).

I even called to Croydon PEO customer service I spoken with the xxxxx person on xxxx @xxxxx they do confirm me my wife can apply under the above rules and can Amalgamate previous Tier1(Gen) dependent leave with FLR(M).
It's look ok though I would use does not rather than don't and I would say does not have to meet the 2 year probationary period under flr(m) alone, rather that the time spent as a spouse PBS dependant can be combined.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:31 pm

Looks ok, just 3 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements are needed.

For the cohabitation proof, for every 4 months of the last 2 years, you need one joint letter or a letter each from at least 3 different sources. Best of luck.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sach10

10yrs Dependents success story @ Croydon PEO

Post by sach10 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi
First of all thanks for ever one on this forum with out you guys help I shouldn't be able to achieve this and saved lot of my money as I don't have to pay any money to solicitors.

Special thanks to AMBER, DARMISHALLO&VINNY as you guys guide me more accurately.

I been to croydon PEO for my wife and son ILR today its approved, before I pay fees I double checked with customer service weather I can apply or not they confirmed me I can apply, paid fees after that.

Approved in 2hrs nothing hassles.

Thanks to everyone and best of luck to all.
D4109125 wrote:Looks ok, just 3 months wage slips and corresponding bank statements are needed.

For the cohabitation proof, for every 4 months of the last 2 years, you need one joint letter or a letter each from at least 3 different sources. Best of luck.