ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Required for filling the HSMP form

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

reachme
Newly Registered

Help Required for filling the HSMP form

Post by reachme » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:59 am

Hi Friends

I need some help for filling the form. I hope most of you have very good experience and gone thru this phase

a) Birth Certificate : Is attested copy of passport is fine for birth certificate ?

4) Achievement in your choose field : I am not entitled for any point in this area so can i leave this blank or should i write some brief summary in brief detail of your achievement in choosen field

5) HSMP priority applications : can i leave it blank as there is nothing for me in this

6) for married couple : marriage certificate plus three other items from the list below
a) marriage certificate b) joint bank account statements c) joint mortage agreement d) joint tenancy agreement and e) others

I have only marriage certificate and joint bank account statement. I dont have any tenancy agreement as i am staying in company provided flat
so what to do in this for extra three papers ?? pls suggest

c) Partner employment : is this relavent for points ?? as my wife is not working but she is having Master education so i can show only her qualification certification

Part TWO
any suggested summary for
7) what type of work you intend to do

8) what are relavent certificate to show english proficiency ?
Can any one suggest me what proof is sufficient ? Is it fine if i show a certificate from my university that education medium was english ?

9) do an IT engineer need any membership to work in uk ?? I can show my qualification in this . what else ??

10) what is this point 10 i am not sure
are u aware of any impediments to you taking work in choosen field (such as debarment from required organization)

I know its a big list and can annoy few people. but guys pls understand this is my first time n dont wana take any risk and you must have gone thru the same same in initial days

regards
kumar

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Sat Sep 18, 2004 8:49 am

Hello there,

Plz find your answer inline.

a) Birth Certificate : Is attested copy of passport is fine for birth certificate ?

********Yes, Also you academic degree may have it listed so you can refer that

4) Achievement in your choose field : I am not entitled for any point in this area so can i leave this blank or should i write some brief summary in brief detail of your achievement in choosen field

******** Leave blank

5) HSMP priority applications : can i leave it blank as there is nothing for me in this

******** Leave blank

6) for married couple : marriage certificate plus three other items from the list below
a) marriage certificate b) joint bank account statements c) joint mortage agreement d) joint tenancy agreement and e) others

I have only marriage certificate and joint bank account statement. I dont have any tenancy agreement as i am staying in company provided flat
so what to do in this for extra three papers ?? pls suggest

******** Well get translation of your national id card if your wife has your name listed as his husband for another evidence. If you have children then perhaps you can attach their birth certs which usually have both mother n father names over it. Any other doc related to both of you can be sent as an evidence showing your relation.

c) Partner employment : is this relavent for points ?? as my wife is not working but she is having Master education so i can show only her qualification certification

******** You can get points for any of the condition. you can only you that your wife is Masters and send her degree for the proof. You are really reqd to show either Masters OR a job in order to score points.

Part TWO
any suggested summary for
7) what type of work you intend to do

******** Dish wahsing :P , offcourse not, you write here the jobs related to your profession as you showed you are related to IT then write IT Manager, Project Mgr, Team Lead, Sr. Developer etc etc.

what are relavent certificate to show english proficiency ?
Can any one suggest me what proof is sufficient ? Is it fine if i show a certificate from my university that education medium was english ?

******** YES, certificate from your Univ. is sufficient.

9) do an IT engineer need any membership to work in uk ?? I can show my qualification in this . what else ??

******** No, Register with job sites like www.jobserve.com and other sites and then search some similar jobs which you think you can get, attach those as your possible job. Also refer ur degrees that are relevant to that job. i.e; Master in computer science + related exp.

10) what is this point 10 i am not sure
are u aware of any impediments to you taking work in choosen field (such as debarment from required organization)

Impediments means anything that may hurdle while doing a job in UK, just say NO here.

I know its a big list and can annoy few people. but guys pls understand this is my first time n dont wana take any risk and you must have gone thru the same same in initial days

I hope this become your last time as to get it approved mate. Dont worry we are here to share our exp. Feel free to ask anything else. You welcome.

Cheers,
Regards,
Afzal

reachme
Newly Registered

its a great reply

Post by reachme » Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:11 am

Dear afzalasm

This is really a great reply from u ... i appriciate your detailed reply
it is really too good dear.. thanks a lot ....

you made all my points clear. ..

Just one more thing to ask which i came to know after reading question from a user on this grp only ...as his HSMP application got rejected

Reason given was : Experience letters are not proper and offer letter and resignation letter can not be considered as exp

My worry is : In India all the experience letter whch we get after leaving a job is with name of user, job start date and job end date and saying good luch for future. No one write about job responsibilities and kind of work done dure this tenure with company ?

so what to do in this case ? I dont have any detailed exp letter or reference on company letter pad from company for the same. I have only exp letter telling my name start date and end date and designation in company ?

I am really worried about this point. I am applying for simple 4 year graduate experience nothing else.

Regards
Reachme

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:56 am

You welcome always.

As for the exp. letter, I know HO accepted many pplz exp. letter with only their name, duration and designation of job within a company but now a days they are requesting for more detailed letter (they might be grown up to a level after processing this much app.) and many of us including me has sent them the exp. letter with my job, responsibilities, role and duties for my job period. It is still not more then a page so I recommend you to try to get atleast a good exp letter from your current employer. Old ref. letter are fine but your current letter should list some lines about your role, duties n resp. These three things HO requested as further info. from on my friend. So hope this help.
Regards,
Afzal

reachme
Newly Registered

form filling help

Post by reachme » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:52 am

Hi

What are the different official forms to be filled for HSMP ? Is only one form which is under 28 as i am in that range fine ??

I am applying for wife and kid too not sure how can i include them in this as i also asking for 10 points for spouse qualification

Pls help me and tell me how many forms to be filled and where can i got all those forms and what about including family or is it fine for one person and after HSMP clearnance we can apply for visa for dependent..

not sure pls guide

cheers !!!
reachme