ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Two copies of documents for a entrepreneur team?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

peace74098
Newly Registered

Two copies of documents for a entrepreneur team?

Post by peace74098 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi friends
I need some help. Me and my friend r applying for entrepreneur visa as a team. According to UKBA Entrepreneur Policy Guidance clause no 31...
you should provide all the documents needed for evidence with your own application. Your team member should also provide all the documents needed with their application. In some cases this means that your team will need to send two sets of documents. It will help in processing your application if you do not rely on information presented with anyone else’s application.

My question is... Do we need to send 2 copies of each documents to UKba? For example two copies of contact for each member, appointments of directors report, marketing material, bank statements, affidavit, solicitor letter etc..
Thanks in Advance

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: Two copies of documents for a entrepreneur team?

Post by KickAss » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:12 pm

In future, please use the search functionality for this forum.
This exact question was asked few days back

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=140209

you will get your reply thr.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.