ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akhan47

Re: Visa Stamping Times????

Post by akhan47 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:53 pm

mdc01am wrote:Salaam Every & Ramazan Mubarak!

Sorry for those who appeals have been rejected & are awaiting court dates with extended waiting times....I hope BHC/immigration tribunal get off their backside & stop delaying these procedures & stop messing ppl about & putting their lives on hold unnecessarily.

This is my first post & I am wondering what is the current waiting time period to get stamp on passport after submitting passport with Call letter & relevant documents??

I believe my wifes appeal has been overturned as got Call letter & phone call to submit passport in Mid June 2013, my Wife asked Gerry Islamabad but they not giving any clear info.

My timeline:
1st application: Early Sept 2012
Application Rejected: Late Nov 2012
Appealed: Early Dec 2012
Appeal Deadline: 15th June 2013
Appeal Overturned (I think!!) : Early June 2013
Passport Submitted : 24th June 2013
How did the decision get over turned? Did you go to court?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

mdc01am
Newly Registered

visa stamping

Post by mdc01am » Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:10 pm

no didnt go to court & not heard anything from immigration court so far.

About a week before the appeal deadline was up, my wife got a "Call-letter" emailed to her & a phone call at the same time advising her to submit her passport at the Gerrys Office.

So it seems appeal been overturned (i hope!). So waiting to receive passport back now & its been about 3weeks now but no answer back so just playing the waiting game.

Hope she recieves stamp on passport but not holding my breath. I meet all the criteria for the visa (probably as like most ppl here) but still my wifes visa got rejected for a nonesense reason so had to appeal.

So I dont have much trust in the BHC in pakistan in their decision making process & do hope they get their act together.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Deadline

Post by HaroonAli » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:23 pm

Hey there,

My deadline was 12th July and I think I need to wait till end of July before my papers are back and as court's have stated it will be before January you get a court date which is bang out of order.

If you read the below link it's stated 16-20 weeks and I think BHC should just overturn decisions rather than waste time as people who have appealed are all strong cases not worth the fight as judge is going pound them for wasting time and refusing for crappy reasons.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/immigration-asylum

Have a good day.

Thanks
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Hi there have those who had a deadlinr end of june heard anything yet? My deadline was 28 june and 15 days later still nothing

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: visa stamping

Post by HaroonAli » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Hey there,

Call letter is 99.99999% visa but as you see Pakistani's are thick and dumb or let's see BHC as they are wasting a lot of time with cases and not overturning when they know they don't have a fight.

From what I have read when you re-submit passports you normally get within nowadays 7-10 days or even less so your's has gone for a while and you should query with BHC & Gerrys asking for an update as in if you are in Islamabad embassy is not too far and they should stamp visa within some hours and if not then days not weeks :)

Anyway may I ask what was your reason of refusal and did you contact MP as you are one of the very very very few lucky one's who have had a decision overturned as we are all waiting and court dates are like 6 months away wasting 1-2 yeas of marriage life.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mdc01am wrote:no didnt go to court & not heard anything from immigration court so far.

About a week before the appeal deadline was up, my wife got a "Call-letter" emailed to her & a phone call at the same time advising her to submit her passport at the Gerrys Office.

So it seems appeal been overturned (i hope!). So waiting to receive passport back now & its been about 3weeks now but no answer back so just playing the waiting game.

Hope she recieves stamp on passport but not holding my breath. I meet all the criteria for the visa (probably as like most ppl here) but still my wifes visa got rejected for a nonesense reason so had to appeal.

So I dont have much trust in the BHC in pakistan in their decision making process & do hope they get their act together.

LoveMyBaby786

Re: Deadline

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Thanks for the reply!
This is all getting to me now been married for 20 months and longest I have been with hubby is 5 weeks because of all this!!

I contacted my MP and they emailed back saying they have contacted them to ask for an uodate on our appeal and will let me know when they have any info but its all jist a waiting game I guess..
HaroonAli wrote:Hey there,

My deadline was 12th July and I think I need to wait till end of July before my papers are back and as court's have stated it will be before January you get a court date which is bang out of order.

If you read the below link it's stated 16-20 weeks and I think BHC should just overturn decisions rather than waste time as people who have appealed are all strong cases not worth the fight as judge is going pound them for wasting time and refusing for crappy reasons.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/tribunals/immigration-asylum

Have a good day.

Thanks
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Hi there have those who had a deadlinr end of june heard anything yet? My deadline was 28 june and 15 days later still nothing

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:57 am

Just received some great news. My Solicitor got a letter today, our court date has been moved up from 24th October to 2nd September.

I wasn't expecting this, I really can't believe my MP's letter actually had an impact. I started praying Namaaz and reading Quraan less than a week ago since the start of Ramadan. I have been doing dua everyday. It's been nothing but good news since. I urge all brothers and sisters to do the same. This is in Allah's hands. I am angry with myself for not starting earlier but inshaAllah this hardship will end now that I am on the right path.
Last edited by akhan47 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 pm

akhan47 wrote:Just received some great news. My Solicitor got a letter today, our court date has been moved up from 24th October to 2nd September.

I wasn't expecting this, I really can't believe my MPs letter actually had an impact. I started praying Namaaz and reading Quraan less than a week ago since the start of Ramadan. I have been doing dua everyday. It's been nothing but good news. I urge all brothers and sisters to do the same. This is in Allah's hands. I am angry with myself for not starting earlier but inshaAllah this hardship will end now I am on the right path.
Subhan'Allah that is great news!!!
Im really happy for u :)
Can I just ask what the basis of ur appeal was? Because I've been told theres no use of an MPs letter when uve been refused over finances..

Oh & please pray for us all..
Jazak'Allahu kairun.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Early Court Date

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Wow man very good stuff then I am on the same boat as yourself as I am waiting for my court date to be listed before I send it to the immigration judge as my papers are not back.

My MP is more than willing to write a letter and send them an email so I am awaiting a good response as well and as stated will be doing this as I have put down 6 reasons such as family issues, already a late date + left study and going to Pakistan which is a financial burden.

Seriously so happy at least they gave a court date within 6 weeks now which is very good and I will do the same and let you know the outcome.

Have a good day.

Thanks
akhan47 wrote:Just received some great news. My Solicitor got a letter today, our court date has been moved up from 24th October to 2nd September.

I wasn't expecting this, I really can't believe my MPs letter actually had an impact. I started praying Namaaz and reading Quraan less than a week ago since the start of Ramadan. I have been doing dua everyday. It's been nothing but good news. I urge all brothers and sisters to do the same. This is in Allah's hands. I am angry with myself for not starting earlier but inshaAllah this hardship will end now I am on the right path.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

MP Letters

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi Shaheen that is wrong whoever informed you.

My MP wrote a letter of support when it was on pending appeal stating I am earning £18600 so this should not be a problem.

It just depends on MP and now he is going to write to court for expedition but I am awaiting my documents back.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Have a good day.

Thanks
ShaheenZaid wrote:

Subhan'Allah that is great news!!!
Im really happy for u :)
Can I just ask what the basis of ur appeal was? Because I've been told theres no use of an MPs letter when uve been refused over finances..

Oh & please pray for us all..
Jazak'Allahu kairun.

akhan47

Re: Early Court Date

Post by akhan47 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:24 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Wow man very good stuff then I am on the same boat as yourself as I am waiting for my court date to be listed before I send it to the immigration judge as my papers are not back.

My MP is more than willing to write a letter and send them an email so I am awaiting a good response as well and as stated will be doing this as I have put down 6 reasons such as family issues, already a late date + left study and going to Pakistan which is a financial burden.

Seriously so happy at least they gave a court date within 6 weeks now which is very good and I will do the same and let you know the outcome.

Have a good day.

Thanks

The reasons you gave are a lot more in depth than what my MP wrote so I think you have a good chance of the same happening. Good luck.
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Just one question.

Did you send anything else than reasons or any supporting documents.

As my lawyer is trying to say out of 1000 cases they will only expedite one case maybe he is lying as I am going to give it a try as all is worth it.

Currently my papers are still flying in no man;s land in BHC ISLAMABAD so they ca n overturn the decision.

Need to wait for a court date before expedition as my MP is going to send email along with the email I send.

Have a good day.

Thanks
akhan47 wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Wow man very good stuff then I am on the same boat as yourself as I am waiting for my court date to be listed before I send it to the immigration judge as my papers are not back.

Have a good day.

Thanks

The reasons you gave are a lot more in depth than what my MP wrote so I think you have a good chance of the same happening. Good luck.

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:44 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Just one question.

Did you send anything else than reasons or any supporting documents.

As my lawyer is trying to say out of 1000 cases they will only expedite one case maybe he is lying as I am going to give it a try as all is worth it.

Currently my papers are still flying in no man;s land in BHC ISLAMABAD so they ca n overturn the decision.

Need to wait for a court date before expedition as my MP is going to send email along with the email I send.

Have a good day.

Thanks
akhan47 wrote:

Have a good day.

Thanks

I only sent the letter. My court date had arrived along with all my papers sent back to me. My MP stressed that he personally saw evidence that my wife had met the criteria she was rejected for.
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:53 pm

Just received my deadline..
19th november!
Seems like a long wait now..

Sadia786

hi

Post by Sadia786 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 pm

ShaheenZaid wrote:Just received my deadline..
19th november!
Congrates :)
Its not too long jus 4 months..
m still waitin for deadline :(

ShaheenZaid

Re: hi

Post by ShaheenZaid » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Sadia786 wrote:
ShaheenZaid wrote:Just received my deadline..
19th november!
Congrates :)
Its not too long jus 4 months..
m still waitin for deadline :(

In shaa Allah ur next sis..
hopefully in the coming week :)

mdc01am
Newly Registered

my case info

Post by mdc01am » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Salaam brother haroon ali,

No I didnt contact my local MP.

My wife's visa got rejected because they believed I, her husband and sponsor, did not meet the financial requirements.

I am employed by a large corporate company. However they rejected my wife's visa because they assumed I owned this company and therefore I have not been truthful and so they said they could not determine if I earned above £18,600! This was even after I gave them my work contract which clearly stated my position and gave them 12months of payslips. For the appeal I sent them exactly the same documents again and pointed out that their assumption they made has no basis and is in fact wrong.

So just been waiting for them to acknowledge their mistake and give the visa after sending the appeal documents.

Wife rang Gerry ISB today & asked about stamping times as its been 3 weeks already after submitting call letter & passport etc, they told her to kp waiting as waiting times for getting passport back is "indefinite"

Ps well done akhan47, hope it all goes well in sept

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: my case info

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:11 am

My wife's got rejected for same reason but I applied under old rule and they said that my job is not genuine even though contract of employment + job offer letter and a support letter from my employer was provided but they did not even contact employer and ask.

When I had appealed I provided another letter from employer + the company accountant to say I work there but no reply as of yet even though I have emailed them 3 times about 20 days ago or so and not had a reply as I sent emails to 3 different BHC emails. Even my MP wrote a letter of support to say I earn £18600 but no reply even though my visa for rejected under old rules.

May I ask kindly which email did you email them on as below are the emails I have used.

visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.u
Visaenquiries@fco.gov.uk
appeals.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Really fed up as it was a really strong appeal and they have not even got back and contacted AIT but they are unable to do anything at this time!
mdc01am wrote:Salaam brother haroon ali,

My wife's visa got rejected because they believed I, her husband and sponsor, did not meet the financial requirements.

I am employed by a large corporate company. However they rejected my wife's visa because they assumed I owned this company and therefore I have not been truthful and so they said they could not determine if I earned above £18,600! This was even after I gave them my work contract which clearly stated my position and gave them 12months of payslips. For the appeal I sent them exactly the same documents again and pointed out that their assumption they made has no basis and is in fact wrong.

So just been waiting for them to acknowledge their mistake and give the visa after sending the appeal documents.

Wife rang Gerry ISB today & asked about stamping times as its been 3 weeks already after submitting call letter & passport etc, they told her to kp waiting as waiting times for getting passport back is "indefinite"

NeelamRizwan
Newly Registered

Post by NeelamRizwan » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:10 pm

Hey guys new to this forum been following it for quite a while now. Anyway my husbands pending review date has passed on 1st July 2013 and yet still i have heard nothing back from the embassy nor the AIT :|

mdc01am
Newly Registered

Post by mdc01am » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:36 pm

The email address I used is visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk.

Sounds like the reason for the visa refusal by the ECO in both our cases is same although we both provided clear documents to support our applications. Whether the refusal decision was done on purpose for whatever reason or our initial paperwork was assessed by a donkey we will never know.

Just keep emailing them even if they dont reply & the more the email addresses you got on hand the better then at least it should get through to someone.

I hope they get in touch with you soon.

HaroonAli wrote:My wife's got rejected for same reason but I applied under old rule and they said that my job is not genuine even though contract of employment + job offer letter and a support letter from my employer was provided but they did not even contact employer and ask.

When I had appealed I provided another letter from employer + the company accountant to say I work there but no reply as of yet even though I have emailed them 3 times about 20 days ago or so and not had a reply as I sent emails to 3 different BHC emails. Even my MP wrote a letter of support to say I earn £18600 but no reply even though my visa for rejected under old rules.

May I ask kindly which email did you email them on as below are the emails I have used.

Visaenquiries@fco.gov.uk

Really fed up as it was a really strong appeal and they have not even got back and contacted AIT but they are unable to do anything at this time!

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:43 pm

No problems have also sent them an email to this email but got an automated response saying wait 20 working days.

Anyway may I ask what did they exactly respond to you saying as lot of people have got responses but they keep saying we will review and then they just send it back to AIT.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
mdc01am wrote:The email address I used is visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk.

Sounds like the reason for the visa refusal by the ECO in both our cases is same although we both provided clear documents to support our applications. Whether the refusal decision was done on purpose for whatever reason or our initial paperwork was assessed by a donkey we will never know.

Just keep emailing them even if they dont reply & the more the email addresses you got on hand the better then at least it should get through to someone.

HaroonAli wrote:My wife's got rejected for same reason but I applied under old rule and they said that my job is not genuine even though contract of employment + job offer letter and a support letter from my employer was provided but they did not even contact employer and ask.

Visaenquiries@fco.gov.uk

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Tourist Visit Visa

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Anyone here can give me some information as I do not want to contact any lawyer no more as all are useless or want extra money for some small advise.

My appeal is currently pending and I want to ask can I apply for a tourist visa for my wife as currently all the court dates are 6 months away and she can come here for 3-4 months and go back before the visa finishes.

If anyone can advise can I apply tourist visa while the appeal outcome is pending any information on this would be appreciated as I asked on the other thread but no one knew.

Any information would be appreciated.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

mdc01am
Newly Registered

Post by mdc01am » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:07 pm

I only got 3 responses over a 3month period before mid June, the first 2 were just template style responses saying my appeal was in a queue waiting to be looked at & reminded me of my appeal deadline date.

The 3rd email informed me that the case is being looked into & will shortly get an answer soon, this was recieved in mid-may. My wife got a call letter in mid-june.

I think you just got to keep pestering them. Although i didnt, i believe getting your local MPs help will put further pressure on them.

HaroonAli wrote:No problems have also sent them an email to this email but got an automated response saying wait 20 working days.

Anyway may I ask what did they exactly respond to you saying as lot of people have got responses but they keep saying we will review and then they just send it back to AIT.

Thanks

Visaenquiries@fco.gov.uk

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:10 pm

No problems appreciated for the response as we are really fed up with the waiting and it's giving us depress and we are arguing over small petty things.

My MP has already wrote a letter of support 6-7 weeks ago and now he said the best he can do is write a letter to expedite the court case if it goes there but I have spoken to AIT and currently they are awaiting the bundle back.

I hope BHC get back to me as court dates are 7 months away in Glasgow but I have some solid reasons for expedition but that depends on the judge. Anyway await a response from them as already 3 emails sent all beginning on July and hopefully reply due any-day soon.

Have a good day.

Thanks
mdc01am wrote:I only got 3 responses over a 3month period before mid June, the first 2 were just template style responses saying my appeal was in a queue waiting to be looked at & reminded me of my appeal deadline date.

The 3rd email informed me that the case is being looked into & will shortly get an answer soon, this was recieved in mid-may. My wife got a call letter in mid-june.

I think you just got to keep pestering them. Although i didnt, i believe getting your local MPs help will put further pressure on them.

HaroonAli wrote:No problems have also sent them an email to this email but got an automated response saying wait 20 working days.

Thanks

Visaenquiries@fco.gov.uk

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Can someone clarify the following: when a person receives their hearing date and is asked to send in documents no later than 5 days before the date, is it possible that if you send the document 2 or 3 weeks before the date they will issue the visa just based on looking at those documents?

Has this happened to some of you in this thread? From reading some posts this is what I gathered but I'm not sure if I am interpreting it right... is this the case?
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

No Court Date

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Hey Guys,

I have still not got my bundle back from BHC and contacted AIT and now dates are going into January which is a total mess so fed up with all this. Already sent BHC emails but no reply and MP can't do anything as well.

Today I sent a letter and posted it via TCS as maybe they read documents rather than emails so let's see if that makes a difference.

AIT are telling me I need to wait another 4 weeks for a court date like mid August which is not good enough nearly 5-6 weeks after deadline date.

Really confused on what to do as done everything else and getting nowhere with this.

Have a good day.

Thanks