ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application SET (0) queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

ILR Application SET (0) queries

Post by pgaitonde » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi,
I have some queries while filling in my application SET (0) form and would appreciate if someone can please help me.

Question 5.3
Are you working in the UK? YES
If so, what is your pay each month after income tax and other deductions?

I work through my limited company and i get paid minimal salary and dividends every month which is different every month so what amount should i mention for this question? Also my wife works too so should i sum up my my salary + dividend amount + wife's pay?

Question 5.6
As i mentioned that i work through my limited company and i get paid minimal salary and dividends which are different every month so should i mention my company name and pay and dividend amount separately or should i sum them up and mention it? Also do i need to add my wife's salary details too?

Also on page 27 there is a point which states that "Accountants providing evidence must be appropriately regulated, and evidence of the regulation must be provided". What evidence should i ask my accountant to provide for this question?

Thanks in advance.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Re: ILR Application SET (0) queries

Post by pgaitonde » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Can someone pls help?
pgaitonde wrote:Hi,
I have some queries while filling in my application SET (0) form and would appreciate if someone can please help me.

Question 5.3

I work through my limited company and i get paid minimal salary and dividends every month which is different every month so what amount should i mention for this question? Also my wife works too so should i sum up my my salary + dividend amount + wife's pay?

Question 5.6
As i mentioned that i work through my limited company and i get paid minimal salary and dividends which are different every month so should i mention my company name and pay and dividend amount separately or should i sum them up and mention it? Also do i need to add my wife's salary details too?

Also on page 27 there is a point which states that "Accountants providing evidence must be appropriately regulated, and evidence of the regulation must be provided". What evidence should i ask my accountant to provide for this question?

Thanks in advance.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:11 pm

Someone here who can help

salmanzz

Post by salmanzz » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:55 am

i also have same question to ask

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Hi,

I am in a similar situation where I used to get my salary every month and performance linked compensation for every three months. This also part of my salary package.

Also, I have taken up salary advance and this have been deducted every month in my salary.

Do I need to show what I actually after all deduction including my salary advance or I can show the salary after NI and IT deductions ?

Appreciated the help.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:14 am

nm wrote:Hi,

I am in a similar situation where I used to get my salary every month and performance linked compensation for every three months. This also part of my salary package.

Also, I have taken up salary advance and this have been deducted every month in my salary.

Do I need to show what I actually after all deduction including my salary advance or I can show the salary after NI and IT deductions ?

Appreciated the help.
Can someone help?

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:28 pm

anyone here you can help

isaac2k2

Post by isaac2k2 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:39 pm

pgaitonde wrote:anyone here you can help
Anyone help, senior members or those who have done their please help.

alpha_t1
Newly Registered

Post by alpha_t1 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:23 pm

I guess you would only need to enter the payroll amount that gets paid monthly. What I understand about monthly pay is the salary and not the dividend. Anyway, you will show the total gross separately for qualifying purposes, so you are not hiding anything.

Evidence - if your accountant is providing a letter on their letterhead with their CA registration number, that should serve the purpose. I used it before for Tier 1 renewal and it was ok.

alpha_t1
Newly Registered

Post by alpha_t1 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:26 pm

I have not seen the SET O fully but would guess the question is for the main applicant and you should not provide 'household' income unless specifically asked.

isaac2k2

Post by isaac2k2 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:43 pm

alpha_t1 wrote:I guess you would only need to enter the payroll amount that gets paid monthly. What I understand about monthly pay is the salary and not the dividend. Anyway, you will show the total gross separately for qualifying purposes, so you are not hiding anything.

Evidence - if your accountant is providing a letter on their letterhead with their CA registration number, that should serve the purpose. I used it before for Tier 1 renewal and it was ok.
Thanks for the reply. That I understand but then the monthly payment varies still. so not sure if I am to enter exact amount of just the recent payment or average it.

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Can someone please help as i just have 2 days to go for my ILR application?

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:46 pm

pgaitonde wrote:Can someone please help as i just have 2 days to go for my ILR application?
Any help. Where are the moderators on this forum? Can someone pls help

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:09 pm

pgaitonde wrote:
pgaitonde wrote:Can someone please help as i just have 2 days to go for my ILR application?
Help

pgaitonde
Member of Standing

Post by pgaitonde » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 am

pgaitonde wrote:
pgaitonde wrote:
Help
Should I presume that this forum doesn't help anyone on thier queries?

nitinaggarwalin
Newly Registered

Post by nitinaggarwalin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:21 pm

pgaitonde wrote:Hi,

Question 5.3

Question 5.6

Thanks in advance.
For Section
5.3 Are you working in the UK?
If so, what is your pay each month
after income tax and other deductions? I am only showing salary after tax

for

Section 5.6

Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 - 5.5 that you and your
partner are relying on to adequately maintain you and any dependants.

I am not sure that I would only want to put salary and no dividends so I am planning to provide this explanation...

As I am a Director of a limited company my earnings comprise of monthly salary and Dividend income from the limited company.

Monthly Dividends shown above have been calculated as an average based on the annual Gross Dividends of XXX GBP for the 12month period considered for this application, proofs of which have been provided along with the application.

What do you guys think...

PLEASE ADVISE