ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur refused please help?????

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur refused please help?????

Post by Aryaa » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:11 pm

My Investor Declaration was invalid because of no Legal Rep letter (although it was stamped&signed- this was not enough) and it was from my father.

Investor bank letter confirming funds was also rejected because of no regulation mentioned (however, does have a regulator number in the footer of the letter.)

I don't know whether to appeal or just make a new application???
And if I appeal should I do a paper or oral one ... I have heard that paper is quicker?
For the lack of a separate legal rep letter - can I just get a new one and a new declaration along with it ???
When can I use evidence flexibility?

Lots of questions - thanks for any help.

desibabu

Re: Entrepreneur refused please help?????

Post by desibabu » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:33 am

Sorry to hear that your application is refused.
You can reapply, but bear in mind that you have to go through every bits and pieces of application again carefully, coz if rejected again you wouldnt have right of appeal.

Appeal is one of the safest option many of us are considering these days coz we know we can atleast fight in the tribunal based on information request...i.e if the home office had requested for the documents we would have provided.....

Your call...think what u wanna do..
Aryaa wrote:My Investor Declaration was invalid because of no Legal Rep letter (although it was stamped&signed- this was not enough) and it was from my father.

Investor bank letter confirming funds was also rejected because of no regulation mentioned (however, does have a regulator number in the footer of the letter.)

I don't know whether to appeal or just make a new application???
And if I appeal should I do a paper or oral one ... I have heard that paper is quicker?
For the lack of a separate legal rep letter - can I just get a new one and a new declaration along with it ???
When can I use evidence flexibility?

Lots of questions - thanks for any help.

jmoha

Post subject: Entrepreneur refused please help?????

Post by jmoha » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:35 am

It's a common refusal, not to worry. they are minor mistakes which can be dealt.

Paper is quicker but the grounds should be very strong.

Oral is time taking process where you have a chance of being questioned by the HO representative.

ALL THE BEST

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Post by Aryaa » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:42 am

Thanks guys appreciate ur comments. Guess I just have to decide!!! I'm actually considering just making a new application n just rectifying what was wrong - i mean they can't bring up something else they didn't in the first application.

ashk
Newly Registered

Legal rep

Post by ashk » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:16 am

Hi,
When you say your declaration was signed and stamped...by whom it was signed and stamped...

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Post by Aryaa » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:35 am

By a commissioner of oaths

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 am

they can object something else if you are going to make new application. So there is no gurantee that if you make new application case worker cannot raise new concern.
Aryaa wrote:Thanks guys appreciate ur comments. Guess I just have to decide!!! I'm actually considering just making a new application n just rectifying what was wrong - i mean they can't bring up something else they didn't in the first application.

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Post by Aryaa » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 am

I just spoke to home office enquiries and they said I have to leave the country to make a new application - so confused - coz my solicitors have said I don't have to.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 am

Aryaa wrote:I just spoke to home office enquiries and they said I have to leave the country to make a new application - so confused - coz my solicitors have said I don't have to.

What is your Current Status .when will your current Visa expires .

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Post by Aryaa » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:46 am

It expired on 8th June, but I thought that it was extended under em section 3c-because my refusal does say I can make a new application !!!

vinny

Re: Can I use new evidence in an appeal

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:41 am

Aryaa wrote:Can I use new evidence in an Appeal against an Entrepreneur Visa.

My Investor Declaration was invalid because of no Legal Rep letter (although it was stamped&signed- this was not enough) and it was from my father.

Investor bank letter was also rejected because of no regulation mentioned (however, does have a regulator number in the footer of the letter.)

ANYWAYS!

Can I just get these documents sent over correctly - with the added stuff again - or do I need to prove why the documents I sent with my application were sufficient!

THANKS A MILLION!
Lola22 wrote:Hello Aryaa,

Are you doing your appeal by yourself?

I would not take chances, I would rather use a solicitor for my appeal.

I do not think you submitted the required document. You were meant to submit two seperate letters. One from your third party and one from the solicitor. You need to get the required document ready and please, get a good solicitor to argue your case for you.

Good luck.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:44 am

Not Sure about sec-3c but Normally if your current is expired only then get right of appeal and if your old visa still valid you can Reapply or go for Judaical Review . If you got right of appeal better to go with appeal .You only get right of appeal once .if your visa get refuse in 2nd attempt you won't get right of appeal again .