ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr in person

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wkdwaves
Newly Registered

Ilr in person

Post by wkdwaves » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:29 am

Hi guys! I want to know if you apply in person, do you get interviewed. The application is for ilr.

The other thing I wanted to is that on set m form

Page 16 question 7: asks about finger prints... What confuses me is that it says ; have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous uk immigration application made in ukba or abroad?

Guys you help will be much appreciated

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:20 am

For set(m) you should consider the settlement checking service (click) and save your money.

The questions means, have you ever had you fingerprints taken, I.e. at a high commission or for a BRP etc....?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

wkdwaves
Newly Registered

Post by wkdwaves » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:17 am

Hi

My wife had her finger prints taken at the airport when she arrived to uk. Do I have to put this down.. Also could you please advise should we apply in person, do they interview you?

2. Do you have to pay the premium fee before you attend your appointment or can you pay it while you are there?

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Then put she had biometrics done in Pakistan.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

chelsea2014

Post by chelsea2014 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:24 am

D4109125 wrote:Then put she had biometrics done in Pakistan.
Hi I have had my finger print taken when I applied for visa to Paris. Would that be relevant since its not UK related application

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:28 am

chelsea2014 wrote:
D4109125 wrote:Then put she had biometrics done in Pakistan.
Hi I have had my finger print taken when I applied for visa to Paris. Would that be relevant since its not UK related application
It's only relevant if it was a UK immigration application.