ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JR and new aplication....urgent query plzzzzzzz

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:59 am

can i go for tier 4 student application while JR processing in court.
coz my tier 1 entrepreneur visa been refused in last week of april.And my student visa going to finish end of this month.I mean to say that can i persue both cases at the same time?

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:52 am

It is better to wait for the judicial review outcome but get your document ready for tier 4 just in case the outcome is not favourable. I will advice that you do not pay the tuition fees yet if the refund policy does not favour you.

Good luck.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Re: JR and new aplication....urgent query plzzzzzzz

Post by adilzia » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Lola22 wrote:It is better to wait for the judicial review outcome but get your document ready for tier 4 just in case the outcome is not favourable. I will advice that you do not pay the tuition fees yet if the refund policy does not favour you.

Good luck.

I have not submited JR yet.Coz U can file JR in 90 days from the refusal letter.My 90 days going to finish in few days n visa as well.
Basically my question was that can i make new application for tier 4 n file JR at the same time?Is this ok?

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:41 pm

Am not too sure if u can go ahead with the two option. Pls wait for more opinion.

What i know is that you can only go ahead with either the judicial review or tier 4. Choose d category u re more confident with. What is d reason of refusal.[/list]

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Lola22 wrote:Am not too sure if u can go ahead with the two option. Pls wait for more opinion.

What i know is that you can only go ahead with either the judicial review or tier 4. Choose d category u re more confident with. What is d reason of refusal.[/list]
I met 3 r 4 solicitors today.....they told me that u can go for both.

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Lola22 wrote:Am not too sure if u can go ahead with the two option. Pls wait for more opinion.

Reason of refusals are these;
1.Third party's contact details not mentioned on bank letter.
2.The Bank does not confirm the institute is regulated by the appropriate body.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:15 pm

What i know is that someone can either wait for the decision of the initial application / appeal before the person try another category or withdraw the initial applicaton and submit a fresh application.

You might need to go on with the category that u re more confidence with. What is d reason of refusal?

Pls wait for other opinion.

Goodluck.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:28 pm

These reasons are arguable on appeal or judicial review.

If u still have yr funds and can get all required document incl
uding what they are requesting for then i see no reason why yr solicitors what u to submit two application.

Were you given right to appeal?

vinny

Re: JR and TIER 4 application together

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:51 am

adilzia wrote:I m going for JR against the decision of tier 1 entrepreneur made by UKBA 2 months ago.As well as m going to submitt tier 4 visa application in few days.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sublime688

appeal rights

Post by sublime688 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:44 pm

I suppose you have exhausted your appeal rights and are ready for the JR? Also, if you feel you want to go for the teir 4 application, (which bytheway it is entirely your choice) then you can do that, but it does,nt stop you going for the JR. Some people may go for the JR just to prove a legal point or just to seek a redress in damages. It does not legally stop you putting in an alternative application, given you want to apply before your present leave runs out.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Yeah, u can decide to submit the tier 4 application before your visa expires but make sure you get a good solicitor to argue the tier 1 application refusal for you by way of Judicial Review.

You have good chances of winning and please make sure you get the required document in UKBA format ready.

Good luck.

jmoha

Re: JR and new aplication....urgent query plzzzzzzz Reply

Post by jmoha » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi,

There are high chances of UKBA to wait for your next step, better apply for the tier4. So that you are on a safer zone.

Thanks