ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa for dubai whilst spouse visa is being appealed?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

LoveMyBaby786

Visa for dubai whilst spouse visa is being appealed?

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:58 am

Spouse visa was refused just waiting to hear something back.
Would it be okay for husband to apply for a visa for dubai for our anniversary? Just would like a holiday together.
We applied once before for our honeymoon (which got accepted) but this was before we apllied for a spouse visa.
So wondering if we applied for a visa for dubai will it affect anything to do with our spouse visa appeal?

Sorry if im not making sense!

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Re: Visa for dubai whilst spouse visa is being appealed?

Post by njoy1987 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:26 am

LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Spouse visa was refused just waiting to hear something back.
Would it be okay for husband to apply for a visa for dubai for our anniversary? Just would like a holiday together.
We applied once before for our honeymoon (which got accepted) but this was before we apllied for a spouse visa.
So wondering if we applied for a visa for dubai will it affect anything to do with our spouse visa appeal?

I dont think it will effect at all. Pay my regards to Dubai

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:34 am

LoveMyBaby786 wrote:Spouse visa was refused just waiting to hear something back.

Out of curiosity, did your husband apply for spouse Visa in country or outside? If he's in country, not a good idea to go to Dubai at the moment but if he's outside the country, then it's fine to go to dubai :?
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Choc-Ice wrote:

Out of curiosity, did your husband apply for spouse Visa in country or outside? If he's in country, not a good idea to go to Dubai at the moment but if he's outside the country, then it's fine to go to dubai :?
Applied for spouse visa in lahore (pakistan) but I sent the appeal papers off myself here to leicester (UK)
Out of curiosity why would it not be a good idea if we applied for his spouse visa from pakistan? Thanks in advance

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Post by Choc-Ice » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:55 pm

LoveMyBaby786 wrote:
Choc-Ice wrote:

Applied for spouse visa in lahore (pakistan) but I sent the appeal papers off myself here to leicester (UK)
Out of curiosity why would it not be a good idea if we applied for his spouse visa from pakistan? Thanks in advance
It's fine to apply and visit dubai since he DID NOT apply inside the country! I only asked as it will be near impossible to return to the UK if he has been refused a IN COUNTRY spouse visa and waiting for his appeal.
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:21 am

Choc-Ice wrote:
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:
Choc-Ice wrote:

It's fine to apply and visit dubai since he DID NOT apply inside the country! I only asked as it will be near impossible to return to the UK if he has been refused a IN COUNTRY spouse visa and waiting for his appeal.
I understand now thank you