ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Refused, Urgent help needed to prepare for Appeal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CH

HSMP Refused, Urgent help needed to prepare for Appeal

Post by CH » Wed May 09, 2007 7:49 pm

Dear Friends,
My HSMP case has been rejected. Please suggest me if I should go for review or prepare new application? And what are the chances in review. Your quick response will be appreciable.
Proofs provided:
1. Birth Certificate (in Urdu), Translated copy attested by Notary Public
2. Notarized copy of Passport
3. Original Secondary School Certificate
Objection:• The translation supplied was stamped by a notary however, there was no evidence supplied to demonstrate that it was made by a qualified translator
• Therefore the translation could not be accepted as evidence and the birth certificate could not be assessed
• You have supplied a notary copy of passport
• As no grounds for exceptional consideration were stated we were unable to assess the passport copy on an exceptional basis
• In the line with published guidelines, no points have been awarded
Previous Earning (Claimed 25, Awarded 0)
Evidence Provided:
Company A: In bank statement, Salary of one month was paid in two portions due to a local festival. Slip showed, total paid salary and statement had it in two halves. Total of transactions was equal to amount in slip. It was mentioned clearly in cover letter.
Company B:
Salary is paid in cash. Cash slips and letter from employer were provided as evidence. Employer Letter clearly shows salary before and after tax deduction. Cash payment slips contains take-home salary after tax deductions. (net cash paid)
With complete Tax Return Documents from both companies
Rejection Cause• The income demonstrated from COMPANY-A by the wage slips and employer letter was not fully corroborated by the bank statement supplied
• Therefore, only 10 months income from the employer which was supported by all the evidence supplied could be accessed
• The income demonstrated from COMPANY-B by the wage slip was not corroborated by the employer letter supplied
• The employer letters supplied did not relate to the period assessed
• The bank statements supplied did not demonstrate any income received from COMPANY-B
• Therefore the income from the employer could not be assessed
• The total income demonstrated was below minimum income band from earnings in your country

Thanks,

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed May 09, 2007 7:57 pm

Forget Appeal, you can not present new evidence which is what you would have to do to address their ponits
There are too many issues that it is too difficult to overcome

Start new application
Address their issues and re-present in an ironclad case
They are really being nitpicky, and being a stickler
Last edited by SYH on Fri May 11, 2007 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

makon

Post by makon » Thu May 10, 2007 3:49 pm

How many months did u claim from Company B?

CH

Post by CH » Thu May 10, 2007 6:14 pm

company B was my part time job. for full 12 months.

makon

Post by makon » Thu May 10, 2007 7:43 pm

"The income demonstrated from COMPANY-A by the wage slips and employer letter was not fully corroborated by the bank statement supplied
• Therefore, only 10 months income from the employer which was supported by all the evidence supplied could be accessed"

From the above, 2 months income from Company A was not accepted. Would you know the reasons those two months income was not accepted?

troubledkhan1

Post by troubledkhan1 » Fri May 11, 2007 2:13 pm

I am sorry to hear that. My suggestion to you is also that you reapply. It seems that your case is strong but you were unlucky and I am quite sure that if you address all their refusal points in your next application, you will sure get the approval. Wish you best of luck.

CH

Post by CH » Sat May 12, 2007 4:11 pm

Mismatches in salary of two months are logical and very well described in cover letter i.e. one months salary was split in two halves and other month salary had a few bucks added(medical claim).

Though not very hopeful, I've decided to apply review. meanwhile, I'll preapre for fresh application in parallel. i.e. gathering new signed+stamped salary slips, employer letter etc.

thanks for your help, let's see my luck works this time or not:)
BR,