ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CSI in the case of maternity leave.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khali8

CSI in the case of maternity leave.

Post by khali8 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:59 am

hi.... Does a eu national need CSI while she z on maternity leave and also intend to start her work again after maternity leave finish???

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Provided contract of employment is in place and maternity leave is being paid, there should not be a problem
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

khali8

Post by khali8 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Thanks...
When an eu national apply for eea3, does he/she needs to send his/her non eu spouse passport and employment documents???? And
after eu national got eea3, then at the time of ROR, does non eu national still need her/his treaty rights at the time of absolute divorce?

khali8

Post by khali8 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:22 am

reply plz

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:42 am

khali8 wrote:reply plz
This forum is served by volunteers, if your question has not been answered, perhaps you should try and rephrase it. You may also find a person in another thread has a similar situation to you.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 am

khali8 wrote:Thanks...
When an eu national apply for eea3, does he/she needs to send his/her non eu spouse passport and employment documents????

No. Evidence exercising treaty rights to be supplied.

And
after eu national got eea3, then at the time of ROR, does non eu national still need her/his treaty rights at the time of absolute divorce?

EU obtains PR, the conditions of being a worker, etc don't apply.
See above.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:24 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
khali8 wrote:reply plz
This forum is served by volunteers, if your question has not been answered, perhaps you should try and rephrase it. You may also find a person in another thread has a similar situation to you.
Interesting. There seem to be a cohort of members on this forum that seem to require urgent answers to their query, in a manner that one could not expect from their paid client. Moderators have lives, families and their paid jobs. They could not be expected to answer every query.

Furthermore people should search the forum to find cases which applies to their circumstance. I am sure in the vast majority of cases, there will be cases that are related to a query, that has been dealt with by competent contributors in accordance with the law.

It is preferable for the forum and moderators to address novel issues, with complexity which has never been addressed, rather than repeating themselves.

In the case of this contributor, his issues are one that has been dealt with in the past. It is settled in law that a person on maternity leave is still a worker, provided she is on statutory maternity leave and his contract of employment has not been terminated.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

khali8

Post by khali8 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:15 am

i need the answer of my other question... u did answer my first question thats a big favor of you but i need the answer of my other question and i did try to search but i could not find the answer of my second question.... sorry for any inconvenience.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:11 pm

khali8 wrote:i need the answer of my other question... u did answer my first question thats a big favor of you but i need the answer of my other question and i did try to search but i could not find the answer of my second question.... sorry for any inconvenience.
Hi, I'd thought I'd answered your question, but it is possible that you didn't notice it as I'd left it in the body of a quote. I will edit it and make it clearer for you.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:12 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
khali8 wrote:Thanks...
When an eu national apply for eea3, does he/she needs to send his/her non eu spouse passport and employment documents????

No. Evidence exercising treaty rights to be supplied.

And

EU obtains PR, the conditions of being a worker, etc don't apply.
I have made the earlier answers clearer by highlighting in bold case. Does this answer you question?

khali8

Post by khali8 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:25 am

thanks a lot