ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

200k category from Pakistan visa recived

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:17 am

cappachino wrote:
smehmood wrote:
cappachino wrote:
Innovator UK 2013 wrote:

Cappichino u apply third party funding ??
money in my account on my name also showed source of funds in the business plan

Hi

1st thing you said NO interview, which is quite hard but still ok, now you saying you showed source of funds in business plan.
i have written 50+ business plan for many businesses i do,nt know how did you shown source of funds in business plan, its has got nothing to do with b plan. What a joke.

XXXXX
Well this the problem with people like u
Feeding negative vibes to others
Let me tell you this
I am in London arrived yesterday
People who have been saying that when you arrive at the airport the immigration gives u a hard time is false
all I was asked was if I had my tb certificate
Any one considering that they need a solicitor to apply then they should think twice they r not ready to apply this is a simple application made simpler by this forum
Last but not the least if someone does not want to belive me that is their problem
But for the rest any one requiring my help I am available through this forum
Also the business plan is how you want to present your self monuver it in the way you want people who have made 50+ business plans are charging for making a business plan which will be photo copies and not what is custome mede for you YOU should make it your self ask for help but do it your self
you want secrets on how to show your source of funds in the business plan Well guess what my answer to you would be Go f....... your self

Hi

I am professional and i can charge any amount i would like to as long as it reasonable.
What kind of business plan i write, u never know until u see them. Next time you make any claims about any business you got to be careful what you say, it could cost you lot in legal manners.

Anything you have mention above has nothing to do with my questions. I challenge you to show me that how you can show source of funding in business plan. you can write a line saying you got this money from XYZ source but can,nt prove in financial statement, only way is if you provide the accounts of a business or property sale deed.

The guy who is praising you, used to get free advise from me not only on forum but on phone. he wanted to come to office but he had just few minor questions so i answered over the phone.

Good luck
Shaukat

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:23 am

rehan01 wrote:Welldone Capachino .............. agree with you ... don't worry abt it ... some people r just out here for some other reason (I am sure u knw wht I mean) ... anyway welcome to London and all the best for future.

regards
Hi

What is wrong with you by the way? did i ask u anything? do u have any manners? whats wrong if i am running a business and paying tax and its legal. what is your problem?
You called me once i gave u advise over the phone. then u asked me to provide template which i can,t as they are my business property, so its my choice what i will share with others. since then u attacking on me on this forum but i am ignoring u.

Go and sort your visa 1st which has been refused and then advise others.
if you were competent then y u got refusal.

NEXT time never comment on my post please.
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 am

@smehmood

I know u r very professional I can c that but let me correct you I never spoke to u over the phone and yes u did reply to my queries on the forum like other forum members and I guess that is what this is forum is all about even I never call u after you leaving me ur number via PM.

so lets leave this to it before some more people comment here mentioning services and prices they been offered.

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:28 am

I never called you and neither I am attacking you and challenging you and regarding my refusal u don't need to worry abt as this is my case and I am dealing with it don't u worry it will be sorted coz I didn't paid anyone to get the visa or statements etc sorry if u feel that I am picking on u but I am not.

thanks anyway

regards
smehmood wrote:
rehan01 wrote:Welldone Capachino .............. agree with you ... don't worry abt it ... some people r just out here for some other reason (I am sure u knw wht I mean) ... anyway welcome to London and all the best for future.

regards
Hi

What is wrong with you by the way? did i ask u anything? do u have any manners? whats wrong if i am running a business and paying tax and its legal. what is your problem?
You called me once i gave u advise over the phone. then u asked me to provide template which i can,t as they are my business property, so its my choice what i will share with others. since then u attacking on me on this forum but i am ignoring u.

Go and sort your visa 1st which has been refused and then advise others.
if you were competent then y u got refusal.

NEXT time never comment on my post please.

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:34 am

[quote="rehan01"]Welldone Capachino .............. agree with you ... don't worry abt it ... some people r just out here for some other reason (I am sure u knw wht I mean) ... anyway welcome to London and all the best for future.

regards[/quot

Can u remember on jan 25 u asked me if i can provide funding from pakistan? u peoples asked us for services and when we tell the price u do,nt like it and then u start abusing us, now think how much cheep person u are.

Yes i have investment of 1 million pound for investor visa, 200k for tier 1, in dubai, pak and uk. So what?

95% of you guys do,nt have any plan for business or funding. they get from outside one way or other this is not their own money.

I help some of those have some dreams to settled here.

Now you can cry as much as u want but it will never effect on me.

Good luck
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:38 am

I am in UK why would I need funding from Pakistan ???? mind your language and ur business coz it show its all.

yes definitely you have 1 million of funding for sure that is why u r selling your services online here.

anyway don't want to argue with you ... gud luck and all the best sir

regards

smehmood wrote:

regards[/quot

Can u remember on jan 25 u asked me if i can provide funding from pakistan? u peoples asked us for services and when we tell the price u do,nt like it and then u start abusing us, now think how much cheep person u are.

Yes i have investment of 1 million pound for investor visa, 200k for tier 1, in dubai, pak and uk. So what?

95% of you guys do,nt have any plan for business or funding. they get from outside one way or other this is not their own money.

Good luck

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 am

rehan01 wrote:I am in UK why would I need funding from Pakistan ???? mind your language and ur business coz it show its all.

yes definitely you have 1 million of funding for sure that is why u r selling your services online here.

regards

smehmood wrote:

regards[/quot

Good luck
Hi

I am always polite but your comments made me angry. i am not selling any services even if i do its my choice.

I did,nt wanted to be rude with u or anyone in Ramadan, but the other guy cap n u made me angry.

i am sorry if i hurt any ones feelings but it was,nt my intention.

Sorry for what i said however i was not wrong.
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:50 am

Listen smehmood you can say whtever you want it doesn't bother me ..... you commented on my queries on the forum like any other member I appreciated that .... regarding you selling you services etc it doesn't bother me at all ...... even its against the policy of this forum fair enough I am not the owner of the forum so u can do whtever u want I never picked or u or anyone else ....... this is free forum and people got right to comments freely but I never picked up on any member including urself.

my apologize if I hurt your feelings etc and regarding the letter format you mention show a post in which I picked on u bcz of that .. open forum people ask for info and if someone want to help feel free if not then nothing to worry abt as no1 can force anyone???

regarding my refusal its nothing .... appeals submitted and outcome will be posted as soon as I have results (may be 6 to 8 months for now).

but don't say get my visa sorted as there r loads of people on this forum who got there visa and myself n other forum members answer there questions and advise them to follow the proper way and they got their visas sorted.

anyway no hard feeling and all the best

regards

smehmood wrote:
rehan01 wrote:I am in UK why would I need funding from Pakistan ???? mind your language and ur business coz it show its all.

regards

smehmood wrote:

regards[/quot

Good luck
Hi

I am always polite but your comments made me angry. i am not selling any services even if i do its my choice.

I did,nt wanted to be rude with u or anyone in Ramadan, but the other guy cap n u made me angry.

i am sorry if i hurt any ones feelings but it was,nt my intention.

Sorry for what i said however i was not wrong.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:42 am

smehmood wrote:
cappachino wrote:
smehmood wrote:
cappachino wrote:

Hi

1st thing you said NO interview, which is quite hard but still ok, now you saying you showed source of funds in business plan.
i have written 50+ business plan for many businesses i do,nt know how did you shown source of funds in business plan, its has got nothing to do with b plan. What a joke.

XXXXX
Let me tell you this
People who have been saying that when you arrive at the airport the immigration gives u a hard time is false
Any one considering that they need a solicitor to apply then they should think twice they r not ready to apply this is a simple application made simpler by this forum
Last but not the least if someone does not want to belive me that is their problem
Also the business plan is how you want to present your self monuver it in the way you want people who have made 50+ business plans are charging for making a business plan which will be photo copies and not what is custome mede for you YOU should make it your self ask for help but do it your self
you want secrets on how to show your source of funds in the business plan Well guess what my answer to you would be Go f....... your self
[/quote]

Hi

I am professional and i can charge any amount i would like to as long as it reasonable.
What kind of business plan i write, u never know until u see them. Next time you make any claims about any business you got to be careful what you say, it could cost you lot in legal manners.

Anything you have mention above has nothing to do with my questions. I challenge you to show me that how you can show source of funding in business plan. you can write a line saying you got this money from XYZ source but can,nt prove in financial statement, only way is if you provide the accounts of a business or property sale deed.

The guy who is praising you, used to get free advise from me not only on forum but on phone. he wanted to come to office but he had just few minor questions so i answered over the phone.

To Mr Professional

Now that we are clear why u r on this forum which is not the same reason as the rest of us
You want me to prove to you well I will do one better than that I will sell u my business Plan
So are u willing to pay ?
And for the rest of you my business plan is available for free n iftar at my place after I collect money from this ME KNOW ALL SO CALLED PROFESSIONAL

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:36 am

cappachino wrote:
smehmood wrote:
cappachino wrote:
smehmood wrote:

Hi

XXXXX
Let me tell you this

Hi

To Mr Professional

Now that we are clear why u r on this forum which is not the same reason as the rest of us
You want me to prove to you well I will do one better than that I will sell u my business Plan
And for the rest of you my business plan is available for free n iftar at my place after I collect money from this ME KNOW ALL SO CALLED PROFESSIONAL[/quote][/quote]

HI

JUST shut up or answer my question straight, how would u prove source of income in business plan? simple
Shaukat

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:04 pm

None of my business but does it really matter whether one can show sources of funds in business plan or not?

We all are sharing information and if someone doesn’t like it then he should ignore it rather than challenging the information. Some sort of decency is required while posting on open forums specially leaking out confidential information which might hurt the larger interest of people of one country.

I hope my message is taken in positive way.

Now coming to real question of disclosing sources of funds in a business plan.
A financial plan is integral part of business plan and one have to disclose that how the required finance will be raised (i.e Debt : Equity ). I agree if it’s a new business then one can only write few lines mentioning that the business will be financed by equity raised through so and so means and can attach documents to support the claim. But if the case is of expanding an already established business then the disclosure of sources of financing becomes integral part of business plan. Suppose an exporter exporting some goods to UK and running business for last 5 years wants to establish a retail outlet in UK, he has annual audited accounts for last few years and can show that he is allocating the funds generated through his business for opening a retail outlet in UK its very simple.
One thing which people do not understand is that never try to copy paste things from net or any other sources. A business plan should be indigenous to every business idea and you can write anything you want because idea is to put in writing your plans and there is no single way of running a business.

Lastly i really doubt people sitting in High commission are qualified business professionals who can understand the genuine business plan.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:20 pm

MTZ510 wrote:None of my business but does it really matter whether one can show sources of funds in business plan or not?

We all are sharing information and if someone doesn’t like it then he should ignore it rather than challenging the information. Some sort of decency is required while posting on open forums specially leaking out confidential information which might hurt the larger interest of people of one country.

I hope my message is taken in positive way.

Now coming to real question of disclosing sources of funds in a business plan.
A financial plan is integral part of business plan and one have to disclose that how the required finance will be raised (i.e Debt : Equity ). I agree if it’s a new business then one can only write few lines mentioning that the business will be financed by equity raised through so and so means and can attach documents to support the claim. But if the case is of expanding an already established business then the disclosure of sources of financing becomes integral part of business plan. Suppose an exporter exporting some goods to UK and running business for last 5 years wants to establish a retail outlet in UK, he has annual audited accounts for last few years and can show that he is allocating the funds generated through his business for opening a retail outlet in UK its very simple.
One thing which people do not understand is that never try to copy paste things from net or any other sources. A business plan should be indigenous to every business idea and you can write anything you want because idea is to put in writing your plans and there is no single way of running a business.

Lastly i really doubt people sitting in High commission are qualified business professionals who can understand the genuine business plan.
I completely agree
Take this opportunity of making a business plan such that you end up showing them that you have the money you got the money in a genuine manner not borrowed from someone to be returned after you get ur visa
Alzo present it as nicely as possible remember College days you get extra marks for presentation

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 pm

smehmood wrote:
cappachino wrote:
smehmood wrote:
cappachino wrote:

Hi

XXXXX
Let me tell you this

Hi

To Mr Professional

And for the rest of you my business plan is available for free n iftar at my place after I collect money from this ME KNOW ALL SO CALLED PROFESSIONAL[/quote]

HI

JUST shut up or answer my question straight, how would u prove source of income in business plan? simple[/quote][/quote]

You need to put your money where your mouth is seeing that you have millions as claimed by you mr professional

Kamal150
Newly Registered

Post by Kamal150 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:34 pm

My Message for Cappachino, smehmood and rehan01,

Comeon guys lets not argue on this issue. We are representing same background here and its not advisable to publicly argue on this forum in this way. I'm an entrepreneur too, got my visa in March this year incountry and therefore, been following this forum for quite a while now. Throughout my time here, I've been convinced that all three of you are bright professionals with intelligent ideas who have indeed helped many aspiring entrepreneurs.

Cappachino, welcome to London! Rehan01, very good luck in your appeal ahead. Please feel free to pm me your contact details, I would like to get in touch.

Best Regards,
kamal

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:54 am

Kamal150 wrote:My Message for Cappachino, smehmood and rehan01,

Comeon guys lets not argue on this issue. We are representing same background here and its not advisable to publicly argue on this forum in this way. I'm an entrepreneur too, got my visa in March this year incountry and therefore, been following this forum for quite a while now. Throughout my time here, I've been convinced that all three of you are bright professionals with intelligent ideas who have indeed helped many aspiring entrepreneurs.

Cappachino, welcome to London! Rehan01, very good luck in your appeal ahead. Please feel free to pm me your contact details, I would like to get in touch.

Best Regards,
kamal
I totally agree with u
What annoys me is that people calling themselves professionals come on to this free forum with different agendas like for instance making money THIS IS A FREE FORUM

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:20 am

I agree wit u Capp, kamal I understand your point too.

I don't want to write anything bcz again someone will say I m attacking or picking on him.

But we all knw reality .... People charge xyz amounts to get u bank statement to apply tier 1 and get visa and after that which financier and what money? Correct me if I m wrong

I got my visa refused but I have my own funds and by the time I go in appeal it will be almost 1 year of pocesion of these funds in my account and neither I m worried ab it or other refusal reason coz I didn't pay anyone to get bank statement.

We all knw this system was abused big time and our people did it and bcz of some many of us r suffering.

Again people claim financier of million in xyz country so in reality it's not financier bcz they will never give money to do business they will just provide statements to apply visa.

Anyway I m sorry if I hurt anyone feeling but this is reality and many of us know this, I never wanted to write it all but I guess now it get to the point were it was important to put it all CLEARLY.

regards

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:06 pm

Kamal150 wrote:My Message for Cappachino, smehmood and rehan01,

Best Regards,
kamal
Hi KAMAL

My question was simple that how would you show source of funding in business plan, its not really matter but it has been claimed like unique thing. so if you he wrote this by mistake or meant to say something else he can explain or tell us how to show source of funding.
Go through the whole conversation, i have only asked this question that how did you show source of funding in business plan(financial statement) apart from writing a line or having a property sale deed? did i asked something wrong? NO.

Then why these two guys are making fuss of it. i have asked question , u have the choice to reply or ignore it but whats the point being personal.

Regards
Shaukat

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:09 pm

cappachino wrote:
smehmood wrote:
cappachino wrote:
smehmood wrote:

Hi

XXXXX
Let me tell you this

Hi

To Mr Professional

And for the rest of you my business plan is available for free n iftar at my place after I collect money from this ME KNOW ALL SO CALLED PROFESSIONAL[/quote]

HI

JUST shut up or answer my question straight, how would u prove source of income in business plan? simple[/quote]

You need to put your money where your mouth is seeing that you have millions as claimed by you mr professional[/quote][/quote]

OYE

Behave. ok
Shaukat

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:27 pm

U need lessons In behaviour
Dont come to a free forum with the intention of making money u want to make money put an add in the paper
Friends no one needs to hire a solicitor to apply for tier 1 just be active on this forum all ur answers will be ansered n belive me these ans will be more accurate than most of these carpenter turned solicitors

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:23 pm

cappachino wrote:U need lessons In behaviour
Dont come to a free forum with the intention of making money u want to make money put an add in the paper
Friends no one needs to hire a solicitor to apply for tier 1 just be active on this forum all ur answers will be ansered n belive me these ans will be more accurate than most of these carpenter turned solicitors

Behave............

That,s what i want.

This forum does not belong to you.
Shaukat

creative boy
Newly Registered

GUYS

Post by creative boy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

GUYS

Would u please stop fighting for no reason. smehmood, Cap, Rehan
please no arguments. please

creative boy
Newly Registered

Tier 1

Post by creative boy » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:43 pm

Hi

CAP. Congrats for visa

I am applying from Pakistan. i have my maintenance funds statement ready but my investment is in UK in 3rd party account. Do u think its fine.

Also please advise, how do i find business for sale, i heard that in interview i have to tell them which business i am going to buy? Advise please

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:43 pm

There is no fighting its just evryone is putting there point of views ..... As I have given explanation above.

Regards

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:40 am

What this arrogance is for? And why are you challenging/confronting with everybody on this form. Capachino had not written anything in his original post which was misleading or aggravating...... his statements/posts reflect truth and honesty. This is not one's office where one try to out-spoke others and clients in order to get the feel of supremacy. Get respect by respecting others. There are sometimes two right answers to a single question. Try to digest the 2nd right answer of the other.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1

Post by cappachino » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:19 am

creative boy wrote:Hi

CAP. Congrats for visa

I am applying from Pakistan. i have my maintenance funds statement ready but my investment is in UK in 3rd party account. Do u think its fine.

Also please advise, how do i find business for sale, i heard that in interview i have to tell them which business i am going to buy? Advise please
There is no right or wrong as long as you follow their guide lines
If you are convinced and you can convince the people on the other side
Now the first question that comes to mind is why would someone give u this money n if it is yours where did u get it from