ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa got rejected after 10 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

applicant9
Newly Registered

Visa got rejected after 10 months

Post by applicant9 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:15 pm

hello friends,
I have been following your posts since 10 months.my tier4- tier1 application was rejected.
Application date: 20th september 2012
Biometrics: in mid of october

did not received any letter from then, called to ukba two days back and reply came as a shock that they sent my parcel last month(june) and they received it back.They resent it back on 15th july and I received it today.

Refusal received: 18th july 2013

refusal reasons are as follows

->state the applicant's name, and his team partner's name if the applicant is applying under the provisions in paragraph 52 of this Appendix

-> confirm the amount of money provided to the applicant from any third party(id applicable) that is held in that institution

-> confirm the name of each third party and their contact details,including their full address including postal code,landline phone number and any email address.

->the applicant's signature and the signature of the third party
->the amount of money available to the applicant from the third party in pounds sterling

->the relationship(s) of the third party to the applicant

please help me friends

thank you

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Sorry about your refusal but more details needed

These are the required contents of the Third party bank letter and the declaration letter.
This can not be the reasons for your refusal. Please provide the refusal reasons as it appeared on the refusal letter.

applicant9
Newly Registered

Post by applicant9 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:48 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply, i was just waiting since morning for someone to reply,
actually the reasons are given like i am not meeting some points which i have copied here

(6) state the applicant's name, and his team partner's name if the applicant is applying under the provisions in paragraph 52 of this Appendix

-> (9) confirm the amount of money provided to the applicant from any third party(id applicable) that is held in that institution

->(10) confirm the name of each third party and their contact details,including their full address including postal code,landline phone number and any email address.

->(3)the applicant's signature and the signature of the third party
->(4)the amount of money available to the applicant from the third party in pounds sterling

->(5)the relationship(s) of the third party to the applicant

and you have not provided the legal representative letter

we therefore been unable to award points in this point based scoring area,in line with the immigration rules.

I would be grateful if you could suggest me on this reasons.

Thanks in advance

smart_gem
Newly Registered

Post by smart_gem » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:15 am

Have you provided the third party declaration and legal letter as per UKBA's requirement. It seems that you might have missed small but integral points like relationship and contact details

applicant9
Newly Registered

Post by applicant9 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:10 am

Hello SMartgem,

Thanks for your reply.I have provided the following documents
1) declaration from the third party on the intrest of investing in the Uk business of entrepreneurial team attested by the solicitor from India
2)confirmation from the third party that he/she is having Rs xxxxxx and will make available for me and my partner attested by the solicitor from india.
3) third party ID proof
4)bank statement
5)bank letter in the name of third party
And documents related to me.

Please help me how to show the relationship with the third party (I mean what type of supporting documents I need to show to prove the relationship with the third party)

I would be very grateful if you could suggest me what extra documents I need to provide during appeal for my refusal reasons to win.

Thanks in advance

Lola22

Re: Visa got rejected after 10 months

Post by Lola22 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:56 am

Did you state the relationship of your third party on your delaration letter? If you did, they should not have refused you on that or probably, maybe your document was not precise enough.

I guess that you did not write your declaration letter well. Since, you are from tier 4, try to appeal if you have the right to appeal. You will need an oral appeal, please, get a good solicitor to help you with your appeal.

Good luck.

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:59 am

Please, get the required document ready.

Good luck.

applicant9
Newly Registered

Post by applicant9 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:06 am

Hello Lola22,
Thanks for your reply, can I produce declaration under 'evidential flexibility', sorry to ask but declaration means a letter with the solicitors attestation right? or do I need to produce any proofs for relation?

Thanks in advance

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:55 am

Evidential flexibility is what your solicitor will use. Make sure you use a good solicitor and listen properly to the solicitor on your first visit. The solicitor should explain to you about the procedure and what to do to win the case for you. Listen and confirm it with what you know, then you can agree with it or choose another solicitor.

Yes, a declaration is a letter with the solicitors attestation. I will not be able to answer if you need more proof of relationship as you have not answered my question.

Did you state the relationship on the document u submitted and on which document?

applicant9
Newly Registered

Post by applicant9 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Sorry Lola22,

I did not submit the relation with third party.i would be grateful if you can please suggest me on other refusal reasons. Actually I have done my application with an advisor.he provided the documents which I have mentioned above. If you have idea on what extra documents I need to provide please help me. I am going to meet solicitor on monday. I thought before going there if I have an idea on hw to proceed it will be of big help.

Thanks in advance

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:35 pm

If your solicitor told you that then, you should be fine.

Just get the required document ready. The relationship to the third party should be stated in the letter from the third party and if possible in the letter from the solicitor.

When you see the solicitor, he/she should be able to tell you more on what he is going to write or say.

Good luck.

smart_gem
Newly Registered

Post by smart_gem » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:21 pm

You must have included the relationship in affidavit / declaration from third party.
It may state that "MR Applicant is my friend" or what ever the relationship is. But it must be included in affidavit

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Lola22
Please, do you mean apart from a declaration from third party and legal rep letter, an affidavit is also required?

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:26 pm

applicant9 wrote:hello friends,
I have been following your posts since 10 months.my tier4- tier1 application was rejected.
Application date: 20th september 2012
Biometrics: in mid of october

did not received any letter from then, called to ukba two days back and reply came as a shock that they sent my parcel last month(june) and they received it back.They resent it back on 15th july and I received it today.

Refusal received: 18th july 2013

refusal reasons are as follows

->state the applicant's name, and his team partner's name if the applicant is applying under the provisions in paragraph 52 of this Appendix

-> confirm the amount of money provided to the applicant from any third party(id applicable) that is held in that institution

-> confirm the name of each third party and their contact details,including their full address including postal code,landline phone number and any email address.

->the applicant's signature and the signature of the third party
->the amount of money available to the applicant from the third party in pounds sterling

->the relationship(s) of the third party to the applicant

please help me friends

thank you

Sorry mate to hear about your refusal.Go in appeal and you will win it.Can you please do me a favour to note telephone number of migration operational team/unit from your refusal letter .This number may be somewhere in the refusal with option if an applicant doesn't wish to appeal nor to make a fresh application or to reapply and want to move home,contact this team.Appreciated.

smart_gem
Newly Registered

Post by smart_gem » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Dayyurite wrote:Lola22
Please, do you mean apart from a declaration from third party and legal rep letter, an affidavit is also required?
Declaration is an affidavit as it must be notarzed by a notary public

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Dayyurite wrote:Lola22
Apology Dayyurite.

I just saw this post. She need just two letters;
third party declaration stamped by the solicitor and a letter from the solicitor attesting to the identity/signature and relevant document.