ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 entrepreneur visa refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1entrepreneurrefusal
Newly Registered

Post by tier1entrepreneurrefusal » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:44 am

Hi All,

My visa application has been refused because i didnt provided Current appointment report. I have an oral appeal on 11th September.
what will be your advise regarding this plus what are the chances of winning the appeal.
CAR wasnt provided because of my solicitor mistake he didnt added that document in the application.

Thanks.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Re: tier 1 entrepreneur visa refused

Post by KickAss » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:14 am

tier1entrepreneurrefusal wrote:Hi All,

My visa application has been refused because i didnt provided Current appointment report. I have an oral appeal on 11th September.
what will be your advise regarding this plus what are the chances of winning the appeal.
CAR wasnt provided because of my solicitor mistake he didnt added that document in the application.

Thanks.
F***** Solicitor !
Yet another case of......
Anyways can you please answer following questions

1) Other than CAR, do you have any other refusal reason ?
2) What is ur visa status ?
3) Which cat you applied on and where are you showing your money + any partners etc.

After knowing these answers, we all here will be able to guide you properly. For CAR Evidence Flexibility will help you.
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

tier1entrepreneurrefusal
Newly Registered

Post by tier1entrepreneurrefusal » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi,

There is no other reason apart from this.
I applied from PSW Route. PSW expired in Sept 2012
I am showing my fund in my UK bank accounts (Funds still present)
No partners
Although i havnt done any business activity yet until i get my visa

tier1entrepreneurrefusal
Newly Registered

Post by tier1entrepreneurrefusal » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:42 am

These are the exact wordings on the refusal letter:
As you applying under the Provision(d) of Table 4, you are required to demonstrate the following criteria

i)are applying for leave to remain
ii)have, or were lasted granted , Leave as Tier 1 (psw)Migrant,
ii)were, on a date falling within the three months immediately prior to the date of application,

1) Registered with HMRC as self employed or
2) Registered as a new business in which he is a director or
3) Registered as a director of an existing business.

iv)are engaged in business activity other than the work neccesary to administrate his business

You have demonstrated that you satisfy (i), (ii) and (iv) above
for requirement (iii) you have provided a certificate of incorporation, HMRC letter and memorandum of association. We cannot accept these documents as these are not the specified documents.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:10 am

i dont have words to praise you solicitor anyway you will be fine .... Evidence flexibility will help you to defend your case.

regards

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:23 am

You should appeal. Please, get the required C.A.R for the appeal.

Some solicitors do not understand the category well enough, so the first thing is to make sure that they are well grounded and that you read the policy guidance well too.

However, I still recommend them for appeals and judicial review or any other immigration category.

natesh87
Newly Registered

Post by natesh87 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 am

tier1entrepreneurrefusal wrote: Although i havnt done any business activity yet until i get my visa
tier1entrepreneurrefusal wrote:These are the exact wordings on the refusal letter:
As you applying under the Provision(d) of Table 4, you are required to demonstrate the following criteria

iv)are engaged in business activity other than the work neccesary to administrate his business

You have demonstrated that you satisfy (i), (ii) and (iv) above
Hi All

I have a query, sorry if I am a bit blunt here

The above two statement are really conflicting, as ier1entrepreneurrefusal says he did not do any business activity

Then again in the refusal letter HO says that he fulfilled the criteria iv (which is about engaging in business activity)

It also seem from the refusal letter that engaging in business activity (such as some business transaction an so) is required.

Could someone please explain the point please

Thanks
Natesh