ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ROYAL MAIL RECORDED DELIVERY

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newonhere
Newly Registered

ROYAL MAIL RECORDED DELIVERY

Post by newonhere » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Hello friends, I have posted here before about my mistake on sending my EEA2 application to the wrong address & with no fees as I sent it on July 02. That is after the introduction of new fee and new application form. I have engaged with marje clarke with emails about returning my application so that I can send it to the right place and with fees. Just on Tuesday, I got and email from her that my application has been returned with recorded delivery.. She wrote the number for me thou but since Tuesday till now,(Friday), I have not seen the returned application.. Please friends, is this normal? What should I do please. Any helpful advice will be highly appreciated.

macpie
Newly Registered

Re: ROYAL MAIL RECORDED DELIVERY

Post by macpie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:30 pm

newonhere wrote:Hello friends, I have posted here before about my mistake on sending my EEA2 application to the wrong address & with no fees as I sent it on July 02. That is after the introduction of new fee and new application form. I have engaged with marje clarke with emails about returning my application so that I can send it to the right place and with fees. Just on Tuesday, I got and email from her that my application has been returned with recorded delivery.. She wrote the number for me thou but since Tuesday till now,(Friday), I have not seen the returned application.. Please friends, is this normal? What should I do please. Any helpful advice will be highly appreciated.
Have you tried calling Royal Mail?

newonhere
Newly Registered

Post by newonhere » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:33 pm

I went there yesterday and they said to me yeah,we can't see the item on system cos it's not special delivery..

macpie
Newly Registered

Post by macpie » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:38 pm

If your documents were sent by 2nd class instead of recorded delivery, it may take up to 7working days for them to arrive. HO may have made a mistake

newonhere
Newly Registered

Post by newonhere » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:40 pm

She stated on the email that 'my application has been returned with recorded delivery' then she wrote down the number as well..

boloney

Post by boloney » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:46 pm

newonhere wrote:She stated on the email that 'my application has been returned with recorded delivery' then she wrote down the number as well..
did you chceck status on the royal mail website? You can track it online if you have the number.

newonhere
Newly Registered

Post by newonhere » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:50 pm

If I track it, the site will tell me that the item is not yet availvable online. However, recorded delivery does not show up online until they are delivered and signed for. (It's been 3 days I received that email from her that my application has been returned) but I have not seen it. I got the email on Tuesday at about 16:08. Just confused!!!!