ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Belfast PEO ( Tier 2 + TIER 1 + Tier 1 Ext) Success !

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manisankarmani

ILR Belfast PEO ( Tier 2 + TIER 1 + Tier 1 Ext) Success !

Post by manisankarmani » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 pm

At the outset, Many thanks to this community for the help and suggestions.

Here is my scenario

Entered UK:
Aug 2008 in Tier 2 ( ICT )
Oct 2009 got Tier 2 Extension - Though Needed to go back to India to apply the same and that is considered as absence and needed clarification through an Employer Letter. I managed to get the same.

June 2010 - Got Tier 1
June 2012 - Tier 1 Ext valid till 2015

Eligible to apply on July 2013

Belfast PEO experience was good. First needed to get the payment part sorted before doing anything. They didn't see the other pages of the form before taking the payment. Beware !!! No more checking of form before paying the money.

After few minutes asked to go to Counter No. X. The lady asked me to give all the document and asked me to wait.

She again called me and asked me about the following:

A. During the Tier 2 stage, proof of earning ( Pay Slip, Bank Statement etc )

I had my P60s with me and supplied the same. She even checked whether the signed P60 is real or fake. Amazing !!!

B. In same period , explanation about the Absence.

I managed to get a letter, so handed her over. I got a letter covering 3 out of 4 weeks of absence as I needed to work from India that time due to delay in Visa processing in India.

I explained the same politely that I was waiting for my Visa for that particular week when I was in India. I could have written a personal letter explaining the same, but thought of not making it complicated by simply not providing any proof and not ticking in the same in the form [6.3]. It looked like she managed to get all the details from me and scrutinize everything. Good Stuff !!

C. Final query , I gave her letter from employer regarding my Pay instead of 12 payslips ( though I had them with me ). But she asked me to give me the latest payslip that was of July. I had that and handed her over.

After 1 hr she called me and broke the news that there is a problem with criminality checking system of Northern Ireland. Due to that she is not in a position to issue the Visa. She offered us to go outside and took my phone number for a call back.

We waited till 14:30 for the call, but decided to go back to PEO as we were getting rest less for the delay.

After few minutes, the called us and gave the approval letter with a big smile. She apologized for the delay and the inconvenience.

Any query feel free to ask.

Thanks once again to this fantastic community.

newbie_2013

Re: ILR Belfast PEO ( Tier 2 + TIER 1 + Tier 1 Ext) Success

Post by newbie_2013 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:16 pm

manisankarmani wrote:At the outset, Many thanks to this community for the help and suggestions.

Here is my scenario

Entered UK:
Oct 2009 got Tier 2 Extension - Though Needed to go back to India to apply the same and that is considered as absence and needed clarification through an Employer Letter. I managed to get the same.

June 2010 - Got Tier 1

Belfast PEO experience was good. First needed to get the payment part sorted before doing anything. They didn't see the other pages of the form before taking the payment. Beware !!! No more checking of form before paying the money.

After few minutes asked to go to Counter No. X. The lady asked me to give all the document and asked me to wait.

I had my P60s with me and supplied the same. She even checked whether the signed P60 is real or bad quality. Amazing !!!

I managed to get a letter, so handed her over. I got a letter covering 3 out of 4 weeks of absence as I needed to work from India that time due to delay in Visa processing in India.

I explained the same politely that I was waiting for my Visa for that particular week when I was in India. I could have written a personal letter explaining the same, but thought of not making it complicated by simply not providing any proof and not ticking in the same in the form [6.3]. It looked like she managed to get all the details from me and scrutinize everything. Good Stuff !!

C. Final query , I gave her letter from employer regarding my Pay instead of 12 payslips ( though I had them with me ). But she asked me to give me the latest payslip that was of July. I had that and handed her over.

After 1 hr she called me and broke the news that there is a problem with criminality checking system of Northern Ireland. Due to that she is not in a position to issue the Visa. She offered us to go outside and took my phone number for a call back.

We waited till 14:30 for the call, but decided to go back to PEO as we were getting rest less for the delay.

After few minutes, the called us and gave the approval letter with a big smile. She apologized for the delay and the inconvenience.

hiya

congrats. in time for the weekend i guess :)

Just to confirm, the absence query the case worker asked was when you were on tier 2 visa right?

manisankarmani

Post by manisankarmani » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 pm

manisankarmani wrote:At the outset, Many thanks to this community for the help and suggestions.

Here is my scenario

Entered UK:

June 2010 - Got Tier 1

I had my P60s with me and supplied the same. She even checked whether the signed P60 is real or bad quality. Amazing !!!

hiya

Just to confirm, the absence query the case worker asked was when you were on tier 2 visa right?

Thanks. And answer to your question is YES. Its only for Tier 2 portion. Tier 1 was simply ignored. :)

newbie_2013

Post by newbie_2013 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:25 am

manisankarmani wrote:

Here is my scenario

Entered UK:

June 2010 - Got Tier 1

hiya

Thanks. And answer to your question is YES. Its only for Tier 2 portion. Tier 1 was simply ignored. :)
good one mate. have fun :)