ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retain Letter or Any Other Proof

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nagisons

Retain Letter or Any Other Proof

Post by nagisons » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:04 am

Hi,

I applied in May and my application has been refused. I submitted the appeal in 8th June. My employer asked me for any letter from HO Or courts which shows the status has been retained. On the refusal letter is clearly stated,

If you appeal, you do not have to leave the UK while the appeal is in progress, your previous leave to remain and he terms and conditions attached to it, will be extended, by virtue of section 3C of the immigration Act(as amended) Until such time as the appeal is resolved.

My Question is can I ask for any letter or any evidence from HO during appeal printed my name?

Regards

Post by top » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:56 pm

what letters or evidences you talking about ?

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:15 pm

I would like you change my job. For sure they will ask me about the passport. if i have any letter from HO. it will be usefull.

Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:26 pm

you can use the initial tier 1 application acknowledgment letter and providing that reference number you employer can check your status with home office using ECS. (Employer checking service)

regards

Lola22

RE: Retain Letter or Any Other Proof

Post by Lola22 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:07 am

In most cases, all your document have to be presented before you start a new job. The acknowledgement letter is mainly useful for your old job.

Checking for your job status at this stage might raise an eyebrow. You are meant to be concentrating on your business activities by now. Is the job related to your business activities and is it contract jobs?

Pls, make sure you get your plans right.

Good luck.

nagisons

Post by nagisons » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:27 am

Thanks to everyone

Regards

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Re: RE: Retain Letter or Any Other Proof

Post by sabuj263 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:57 am

Lola22 wrote:In most cases, all your document have to be presented before you start a new job. The acknowledgement letter is mainly useful for your old job.

Checking for your job status at this stage might raise an eyebrow. You are meant to be concentrating on your business activities by now. Is the job related to your business activities and is it contract jobs?

Pls, make sure you get your plans right.

Good luck.
I agree with Lola22.
Many Regards