ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice on appeal (entrepreneur) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Advice on appeal (entrepreneur) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Post by Aryaa » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:16 am

Hi guys,

I need to lodge an appeal in 2 days and I'm concerned it will fail(so considering a new application)

I have been able to prove why 2 reasons for refusal are invalid but on the last reason - I didn't submit a separate legal rep letter - and this is an issue! Because new evidence will not be accepted.

The letter from my third party is notarised with a stamp
I have got a second letter (dated July-post decision) from my third party to confirm that he wrote the firstletter and repeat the declaration - and obviously a legal rep letter is attached. Will this be ok?

Help! I need to know if I should forget about appealing and just go for a new application!

Thanks

FYI: my other refusals were financial institution letter doesn't state regulated.
Andy contracts were not detailed enough?

My financial institution letter does have a regulator number and states that it is authorised - but maybe they missed it coz it's in the footer.