ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got refusal but worried about documents

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tpgun_1431
Newly Registered

Got refusal but worried about documents

Post by tpgun_1431 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:12 pm

hi

I applied in december 2012(psw->50k route)and my psw visa is due to expire in january 2013 i got refusal letter in june i already lodged an appeal

i got refusal letter in second class recorded and the special delivery envelope which i enclosed during application when i track it, it says returned to sender(sheffield home office) but royalmail never droped a card in my house
to collect special envelope according to royalmail after seven days special delivery will be sent back to sender

I got refusal and why would UKBA had sent the special delivery envelope normally its a practice that if applicant visa expires UKBA retains the documents i called sheffield office number of times regarding the special delivery and my documents but no one is giving answer regarding my documents so are my documents still with Ukba or did they send back really iam confused in between i may withdraw appeal if i had go to my home country for family reasons but iam afraid do Ukba say that they dont have my documents at the airport .

Plz help[/code]

tpgun_1431
Newly Registered

Post by tpgun_1431 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:15 pm

Anyone has faced the same situation please help

thanx for replies in advance

Aryaa
Newly Registered

Post by Aryaa » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 pm

I got the same weird envelope - was not expecting it to be ukba! Surprise surprise it was also a refusal!!! And they retained my documents!
So at least it wasn't just me:)

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 am

Situation is becoming worst day by day. :(
Many Regards

Mr Legal

Re: Got refusal but worried about documents

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:01 am

chary1202 wrote:hi

I applied in december 2012(psw->50k route)and my psw visa is due to expire in january 2013 i got refusal letter in june i already lodged an appeal

i got refusal letter in second class recorded and the special delivery envelope which i enclosed during application when i track it, it says returned to sender(sheffield home office) but royalmail never droped a card in my house
to collect special envelope according to royalmail after seven days special delivery will be sent back to sender

I got refusal and why would UKBA had sent the special delivery envelope normally its a practice that if applicant visa expires UKBA retains the documents i called sheffield office number of times regarding the special delivery and my documents but no one is giving answer regarding my documents so are my documents still with Ukba or did they send back really iam confused in between i may withdraw appeal if i had go to my home country for family reasons but iam afraid do Ukba say that they dont have my documents at the airport .

Plz help[/code]
I can understand your weird situation and I am also aware of this practice of home office to retain documents which certainly puts applicants in trouble. Though the practice is unfair but the home office has legalised it by 2010 to retain docs in order to facilitate the removal of an immigrant.

The only way if you wish to withdraw your appeal and arrange a safe move to your country,is available to you.In this case,you will need to speak to home office team in order to arrange your docs at airport collection point
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

tpgun_1431
Newly Registered

Post by tpgun_1431 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:22 am

Thank u for replies but i dont understand why did ukba sent me special delivery envelope which was sent back to sender i guess that home office sent me documents apart from passport