ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sanny26
Member of Standing

Return of Documents

Post by sanny26 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:47 pm

I made a application for extension on form FLR O back in october 2012 I have completed biometric 1st march 2013, my application as been with the homeoffice for the past 9 and a half months. On monday my mp rang homeoffice on my behalf and requested the return of passports of my 2 british children.

On thursday my mp email to say homeoffice as confirm that they will send passports thursday evening and they gave tracking number. What I would like to know is requesting the passport would it have an affect on my application, my application is currently with the caseworker. I havent received the passports as yet how long will it takes for passports to reach?

Are have there ever been a case where someone request back the return of documents and instead its a decision came? Please your advise is well appreciated. Thank you